Radiance has no particular order

Manifesting or not continuously.

Times proceed naturally

As if it were.

There is nothing else to do

Since she has never had a notion

To be …or otherwise.

Her Vehicle is the time of subsuming

It is great because we can use it effortlessly.

This is not doing

So we wait freely associating discipline

In order to recognize the times.

Discipline is an opening

Within which nothing passes.

Nothing easily passes through

As neither stillness nor movement

Can match the freedom

Of her uncanny fashion.

You allow this with awareness that

Only knows of the times.

Its like seeing without saying

Saying without fail

Nothing is worth

The Trouble.

As for her charms

She is clearly disarming

As for her manners

You know without words

With what could this be compared?

Moving ourselves is trying to compare unawares.

Yet she moves us without trying

Allowing entry into the inconceivable

Her weight upon you

Pressing up in mutual response

The time is re-ordered

In selfless withdrawl.

Still she moves

But discipline's opening

Allows even her radiance

to pass through without our clinging;

Wherein one matches potential

Without bias or discrimination

As we absorb the undifferentiated.

How do you perceive the vision dispelling appearances?

Ed note: remembers to say hi to suninmyeyes!!

Edited by deci belle
  • Like 4

This was inspired by an event that took place this past Winter in the midst of an ordinary day-time situation.

A being came into the public place where I was sitting. On a stool, with a teeny table, a book, breve ristretto, 85% Trader Joe's chocolate, some serviettes on which to write, and a few erotic bookmarks I keep with whatever I happen to be reading or not.

I did not see her enter the room, but upon reaching the point of my gaze our eyes locked and I suddenly could not see anything else; and I couldn't even see her eyes~ only a shimmering pulsating effect completely filling my whole field of vision like huge black and white focusing patterns cinematographers use to check lenses before a movie production.

She turned and walked to the counter to order something. She seemed quite young with long black hair; she had a friendly professional manner.

Her impeccable wardrobe was a wiff of NYC or Paris… Her garment went just to the knee so the tops of her slim leather boots were hidden. The worsted wool textures, buttons, detail, colour, silhouette, everything about her look was fresh and daring, avant-garde even, but still lovely, perfect, really perfect.

I turned to gaze out the very large plate glass window onto the cold, wintery scene just across from the State Capital building. When she approached the door to exit, I could feel the weight of her eyes once again upon me— no light-show this time, though. I just kept looking out onto the grey, mid-afternoon vista. I didn't follow her exit but saw her drive by my window in a très shiny black Stuttgart SUV and out the parking lot …I assessed (correctly so far) that I'll never see her again…❤

ed note: oh, add words like serviette and Stuttgart, and noted her boots… heehee!!

Edited by deci belle
  • Like 1

on a whim i googled "Lezboyenne" (with quotes)
This thread came up first, and, after removing the quotations and searching again, I am happy to announce that TTB is hosting the ONE AND ONLY "Lezboyenne" on the internet! :D:lol:

Thank you for gracing us with your innate and intrinsic beauties, oh Lezboyenne Decibelle! <3 (i'd do that heart thing, but it's kinda "your thing" ;) )

Who was she? Did you have any ideas?

I've seen a few "angels" by chance. I call them angel because I don't know who or what they are. They all had "perfect" face and body. They were very radiant. One spoke to me. His voice filled the room like from another world.

Are we talking about the same type of people? Do you have any idea who they are? Thanks.

i should really concur, mon ami~ as for Peerless Dakini …Winter is her element and best suited for her wardrobe— perhaps a bit thin?~ but perhaps not, (pour ze dentellenoire) heeheehee!!❤❤

• Like 1