Sign in to follow this  
Everything

Why do what you don't wanna do?

So are you saying that cause and effect in an objective sense play no role, or rather that subjective expectation is the only true cause while the apparent objective manifestations of the effects of one's activities are just illusory? Or that there exist an objective cause and effect but I only have a subjective and prejudiced view of them, causing me to make actions which I think benefit me but which in fact do not?

EDIT:

But it doesn't even matter either way really, because if my self-fulfilling crystal ball of prophecy helps free me from egoism then I would rather hold on to it. Unless you really don't have one and would like to use mine, in which case here you go.

Cool! I see my self very happy in the ball :D

Oh and the people around me are happy aswell. Everyone is engaged in activities with great joy. Everyone is connected and telephatic, there is not much speech.

Someone has a hard time speaking. He's killing cats! Nooo! My future is ruined! What have I done! Oh my god! People all fall on the ground and faint! It seems reptile humanoids are descending from the skies to eat random people! Omg!

Here, have your crystal ball back. The future seems very unstable.

Cool! I see my self very happy in the ball :D

Oh and the people around me are happy aswell. Everyone is engaged in activities with great joy. Everyone is connected and telephatic, there is not much speech.

Someone has a hard time speaking. He's killing cats! Nooo! My future is ruined! What have I done! Oh my god! People all fall on the ground and faint! It seems reptile humanoids are descending from the skies to eat random people! Omg!

Here, have your crystal ball back. The future seems very unstable.

Yeah I guess we should all just use our own balls.

EDIT:

But what I actually came here to say is that I answered your question incorrectly. By my own logic, I don't in fact do anything that I don't want. I do whatever works, which is exactly what I want to do.

Edited by Nickolay

Sign in to follow this