Sign in to follow this  
Everything

Why do what you don't wanna do?

Talking to yourself Everything?

For some reason I remebered a guy that used to come to cinema I used to work in my early twenties. Hed come in and talk to the mirror in the corridor every day for good half an hour.

After few months there came another guy and stands on the same spot and starts talking to the mirror. We(stuff) were shocked and were thinking what would happened if they meet each other.

They never did.

Just my thought flow.

Talking to yourself Everything?

For some reason I remebered a guy that used to come to cinema I used to work in my early twenties. Hed come in and talk to the mirror in the corridor every day for good half an hour.

After few months there came another guy and stands on the same spot and starts talking to the mirror. We(stuff) were shocked and were thinking what would happened if they meet each other.

They never did.

Just my thought flow.

Yeah, I like to talk to myself. Its kinda unifying when you're me. There's never anyone else to talk to but my self.

Talking is confusing.... Because we expect someone to be there listening.... Maybe, we should just smile... :)

:)

I do what I don't want to do because I have to continue to exist.

That makes me so sad.

You either have resistance to it :(

Or surrender :D

It might make you even more sad to know the whole point of my life is to end reincarnation.

To cease to exist eternally, or become an immortal spirit that doesn't reincarnate.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

It might make you even more sad to know the whole point of my life is to end reincarnation.

To cease to exist eternally, or become an immortal spirit that doesn't reincarnate.

You mean you want to reincarnate as someone who thinks he didn't reincarnate? Welcome to earth :lol:

Edited by Everything

My reason for doing the things I don't want to do is that my aversion is just a temporary reaction to something that I know will benefit me in the long run, although it may seem unpleasant now. The smart part of me knows that I actually do want to do these things, it's the dumbass in me that tries to rebel.

You mean you want to reincarnate as someone who thinks he didn't reincarnate? Welcome to earth :lol:

I believe we are made up of two spirits, death is the result of the two separating.

The yin spirit is like the unconscious mind, the yang spirit is like the conscious mind.

The conscious mind goes back into and merges with the world, while the unconscious mind dreams on till it is fused with another yang spirit and born again into the world as something or someone else.

So before I die it is my goal to merge these spirits together and stop reincarnation.

I believe we are made up of two spirits, death is the result of the two separating.

The yin spirit is like the unconscious mind, the yang spirit is like the conscious mind.

The conscious mind goes back into and merges with the world, while the unconscious mind dreams on till it is fused with another yang spirit and born again into the world as something or someone else.

So before I die it is my goal to merge these spirits together and stop reincarnation.

So you want to Reincarnate as two spirits?

So you want to Reincarnate as two spirits?

I am the interaction between the yin and yang spirits, conscious and unconscious mind. So when I die I'll become just my unconsciousness, and be left in a dream type state of existence.

If the yin and yang spirit are fused together as one, they become something new, the yang spirit isn't scattered to the wind. This new type of single spirit will not be reincarnated, the mind will continue to function as it did before the death of the physical body.

...something that I know will benefit me in the long run, ...

Could you hand me over the crystal ball of self fulfilling prohpecy?

I think he wants to reach level four

(I'm finally reading Magus of Java but still not sure about some stuff)

I think he wants to reach level four

(I'm finally reading Magus of Java but still not sure about some stuff)

Well other schools talk about the fusion of yin and yang spirits as the creation of the immortal fetus.

Could you hand me over the crystal ball of self fulfilling prohpecy?

So are you saying that cause and effect in an objective sense play no role, or rather that subjective expectation is the only true cause while the apparent objective manifestations of the effects of one's activities are just illusory? Or that there exist an objective cause and effect but I only have a subjective and prejudiced view of them, causing me to make actions which I think benefit me but which in fact do not?

EDIT:

But it doesn't even matter either way really, because if my self-fulfilling crystal ball of prophecy helps free me from egoism then I would rather hold on to it. Unless you really don't have one and would like to use mine, in which case here you go.

Edited by Nickolay

Well other schools talk about the fusion of yin and yang spirits as the creation of the immortal fetus.

Many traditions support this description.

:)

Sign in to follow this