hagar

Crystal tractor beam

Last couple of years I have had some strange and overwhelming experiences with quartz crystals, and I wonder if anyone here has any input or similar experiences?

It seems like the sensitivity and reactions are increasing over time.

Amethyst is by far the most potent one for me. Yesterday I went with my son to the geological museum, and encountered a huge one. I felt this deep pulse in my Ni Wan cavity, and felt I could almost lean into it. like a beam. It also feels very nourishing, for the mind I presume, or supports the Shen.

Thougts?

Last couple of years I have had some strange and overwhelming experiences with quartz crystals, and I wonder if anyone here has any input or similar experiences?

It seems like the sensitivity and reactions are increasing over time.

Amethyst is by far the most potent one for me. Yesterday I went with my son to the geological museum, and encountered a huge one. I felt this deep pulse in my Ni Wan cavity, and felt I could almost lean into it. like a beam. It also feels very nourishing, for the mind I presume, or supports the Shen.

Thougts?

Hermetic thought recognized the mineral kingdom as possessing mind and intelligence, just below plants, animals, and humans. Hermeticists believe that minerals, while being unable to move or take action, possess the highest states of consciousness and wisdom, and exist in a state of meditative bliss at all times. and as you go up the scale to humans, you have more agency and less wisdom (in a nutshell). They also believe that the mind becomes less "hive mind" and more "individual mind" the higher up one goes. To the point that crystals just vibrate with the gaian wisdom moreso than really possessing their own distinct personality as such. And if a crystal breaks, both parts of it are still conscious and vibrate with that wisdom.

I have always been drawn to crystals gems and minerals. Some people feel an affinity with plants or animals, but i love rocks. They talk to me. Glad you're having those experiences, i hope its the beginning of something wonderful.

Quartz crystals and their Piezoelectric properties are said to retain 'memory thought forms'

They also oscillate...breathe/pulse when energy is applied to them

Thus their use in watches, etc.,

Hold a double terminal one in your hands during a horse stance and apply *The Will*...

Then... Next time you pick it up, while in Alpha state-- you might be pleasantly surprised

Quartz crystals and their Piezoelectric properties are said to retain 'memory thought forms'

They also oscillate...breathe/pulse when energy is applied to them

Thus their use in watches, etc.,

Hold a double terminal one in your hands during a horse stance and apply *The Will*...

Then... Next time you pick it up, while in Alpha state-- you might be pleasantly surprised

Please elaborate =)