Sign in to follow this  
Stigweard

Tai Chi Chuan and the Higgs Boson particle

Ahem... I'm not sure if you're attacking what I said or agreeing. I think if there is a God, he doesn't need me to defend him, nor do I believe you could define him as being one thing or another. I'm not sure where you get the idea that EVERYONE on this site hates God either. Overall I think you went off-topic to the nth degree and might be projecting your own bias on others. I've always believed each man (woman or child) should define God as they believe and that it's their right to believe in a God or not, but still it's always fun to see zealots who demand justice for an omnipotent being, because it makes you wonder, just how omnipotent is your God, if he needs someone else to fight his battles for him? Also, I hope for your sake he's not made in my image, because you certainly don't want to die and have to spend the rest of eternity with someone that looks like me. Lets hope God looks like Brad Pitt or Megan Fox, or at worst Jerry Seinfeld (at least he'd be a funny God then, perhaps he'd have a great standup routine).

Now back on topic... lets take the religious rants over to the "Why I think you need to believe what I do and if you don't you're going to rot in hell" thread.

Aaron

Aaron, I apologize if you misunderstood... religious rant?

Sorry sir, I was agreeing with you...

I was trying to point out, where the Holy Grail was destroyed/stolen/hidden by the Catholic church when they burned the Heretics and their books (including the books of Enoch). When they did that, they instituted MYSTERY, as their doctrine.

I was trying to point out, that the Dark energy is the true Secret to the Universe.

That;

The Eastern philosphies 'had it', or remembered it as a myth from ancient times;

That the Yin, Yang, and Tao, were the same thing as;

The Vishnu (Source), Shiva(Destroyer), Brahma (Cycles)...were the same thing as;

Enochs; The Dark, The Light, and The Voice of God (spin)

The Point being, the similarity of the 'trinity of forces', is ancient in the extreme, and is the source of many myths and legends to this day, that come down to us as different words or symbols, but mean the same thing... thus, having a common beginning.

This light and dark energy, is Hyperspace, above 'normal' space, and above Subspace. Hypertime, normal time, zero time.

Once science passes through a certain level of perception, the point is,

it is not possible to separate science from religion, IF, there was a CREATOR, and this ancient model combined with the math of Einstein, pretty much proves it. When my magnetic experiments are considered, then the Dark energy is magnetic, invisible, and the source of Qi, (Chi), gravity, inertia and entropy. We live in a magnetic dark cold Universe, and Fire, is holy. The Holy Fire of the Ancients, is, the electric force. Look at my vector forces diagram, and the math, disprove that, and I'll shut up... otherwise we're just bouncing words, an imperfect language of nature.

The God particle is nonsense, as I predicted last year(not here), that;

they would find only an energy feedback. And it appears that what they did

was aggregate data from different experiments, and combine it by averaging,

and ended up with what I predicted, a hint, an indication, energy feedback, call it what you want,

but what it is, is a desperate attempt to KEEP THEIR FUNDING... Europe is broke,

and I'm as sure as I'm sitting here, that the money masters of CERN, demanded results... now.

In fact, this new 'theory' is more provable by common sense than some god(less) particle nonsense, with a simple test...

Think about this, (and this is a challenge to all of you).

If the 'god' particle, the Higgs boson, were a fact, then that means the Universe was a completely random occurence... correct?(I mean that's what they're saying...)

Now, if that were true, then all the orbitals; planets, moons, suns, galaxies, everything, would have a 50% random distribution of spin related phonmena... ie 50 percent of the systems should rotate/orbit/spin CLOCKWISE... so how come most if not all observed solar systems, galaxies, planets, moons, all rotate/orbit/spin COUNTERCLOCKWISE?

We have a left handed Universe... Why, is that?

(I've never seen that observation discussed before...)

I'm sorry if we misunderstand each other, we are all victims of the perfidy of the Church.

If you look hard enough with the goal of finding particles, eventually, you will find things that give positives for being particles, even if false.

The Standard Model's Higgs component cannot make sense, because the Standard Model is, inherently, very very flawed. My favorite flaws lately concern the nature of the "Four Fundamental Forces" of gravity, electromagnetism, strong nuclear force, and weak nuclear force. Strong nuclear is gravity at a scale so tiny within the nucleus that it overcomes the electric repulsion between the particles, and the weak force is the buffer zone between the two where neither is overwhelmingly more powerful. If one begins to look into aether physics and why the Michelson Morley experiment doesn't make a strong case for Occaming the aether away, it becomes much easier to understand the link between electromagravity

EDIT: Forgot the whole intended post due to a tangential thought. Dark matter/energy IS TOTAL NONSENSE. Astronomers only posit it because they ignore well understood forces that are predicted to be there based on decades of plasma physics research. ELECTRICITY HOLDS THINGS TOGETHER AND DARK MATTERGY IS AN UNNECESSARY ENTITY. Check out the electric sun/sky/cosmos hypothesis.

Sorry sir... you misunderstand 'electricity'... and dark energy...

Dark energy is the magnetic force, it is the binder of the electric/light.

Without a consumer of the light, there can be no flow...

Without a binder or consumer, you would have a static Universe. No movement.

The Electric Universe is valid, very valid, but it is a magnetic Universe, that transmits/conducts the light energy.

My antigravity and magnetic experiments have proven this, to me, and I care not about others, since, your journals have one agenda, maintaining the status quo.

Without the magnetic, there could be no Qi, or Chi, or magnetic fields, which are simply concentrations of aligned polarity.

Sign in to follow this