Sign in to follow this  
Stigweard

Tai Chi Chuan and the Higgs Boson particle

Of course this is a very big IF ... but IF the Higgs boson is Qi energy, and IF true Kungfu masters have the ability to manipulate Qi power, then we could be on the threshold of a renaissance of investigation into the practices and techniques of oriental Kungfu.

There is however one problem.

The modern day proponents of such arts, people who actually claim they possess such powers, are inherently paranoid to submit their skills and abilities to the same rigorous scientific testing that yielded the discovery of the Higgs boson. Instead they cloister themselves amongst their followers offering all manner of diversionary excuses why they can’t submit their “abilities” to scientific examination.

Even if you could get the best of the best energy-wielding masters to submit to testing . . . what sort of testing could be conducted? It took a particle accelerator the size of a small city to even find the higgs boson. Are you just going to usher some qigong masters into the LHC and turn it on?

Edit: Not that I'm not intrigued by the idea that the higgs boson could be qi, mind. I just don't think there's any way the theory could be tested with current technology. So there are two problems. ;)

Edited by Green Tiger

It took a particle accelerator the size of a small city to even find the higgs boson.

While having no scientific data to back it up, it is my opinion that what they have found is an aspect of gravity that is not yet understood.

There is no magic energy that only a select few can tap into. Yes, there is magic. Beware!

Edited by Marblehead
  • Like 1

Yeah, the Higgs boson has been in my thoughts recently, what with multiple research teams at two different accelerators acknowledging last week that they think they can reasonably conclude that they have indirectly observed the little buggers. It isn't so much of a discovery, of course, as it is a confirmation of "the Standard Model" -- confirmation that "the missing piece" of the currently accepted model of particle physics seems to be just what the theoretical work suggested it should be like.

I think the really interesting thing for Tao Bums will turn out to be what we now call "dark energy..."

maybe it is the master of qi energy

Dark matter & dark energy are unfonrtunately named, I think. Errr... So I hope, anyhow.

Even if you could get the best of the best energy-wielding masters to submit to testing . . . what sort of testing could be conducted? It took a particle accelerator the size of a small city to even find the higgs boson. Are you just going to usher some qigong masters into the LHC and turn it on?

Edit: Not that I'm not intrigued by the idea that the higgs boson could be qi, mind. I just don't think there's any way the theory could be tested with current technology. So there are two problems. ;)

Whist we can't directly measure either Qi energy or the Higgs boson, we can measure their effects.

For example, in a paper called "Exploratory Studies of External Qi in China" it was found that Qigong masters have demonstrated the ability to intentionally impede or accelerate the growth of bacteria in controlled settings:

http://www.qigonginstitute.org/html/papers/Waiqireview0630.pdf

This is exciting, and it is useful in that it starts to provide base-line data that can be used for further investigation.

So we may not be able to measure the "stuff" or even the "mechanism" of how it works, but the effects are demonstrable and they can be measured.

And here are the words from a friend that I agree with 100%:

"The more I think about this, the more irresponsible it seems to me to want to hide any of this from the scientific approach. All of this IMA stuff seems to have connected with it massive amounts of health benefits, for example, so let's pretend for a moment that the claims made here are accurate, that there is something "Western" science is missing. Looking might reveal it. Understanding that might change medicine in indescribably beneficial ways.

Whether the explanation is utterly mundane or involves "life energy" or some other such concept that seems utterly silly when investigated with the first bit of careful, critical thought, those mechanism being uncovered could make for huge strides in understanding and developing techniques to promote and enable healing, some of which that may not be considered possible (or actually isn't possible) right now.

Suppose that science finds all of this out and discovers that, indeed, the taiji masters of old were right: training taiji is truly the best way to get these benefits. Think of the positive impact it would have on taiji and other IMA for this to happen!"

Edited by Stigweard

My first thoughts when I heard about the higgs particle was how obvious it is that Sages & scientist need to take a look at each other!

I find both take me to a place far outside our universe!but I do find it a little humorous at all the money that was spent on something that has been known for over 2000 years.

Sorry guys, there are no such thing as particles. They are symptoms of the Hyper energy matrix.

Already proved that with my ToE thread, and proved that with the antigrav experiments.

Qi or Chi, is the Magnetic force. period. I guess nobody cares. But yeah, its not 'acceptable' or publishable theory, so fuck 'em all.

They should have listened to Einstein...everything is "frozen energy" and I had thought you bunch were ahead of the curve. You do have a leg up on science.

My other thread spells it out, there are only three forces, a Trinity of Forces.

Yin = Dark, Magnetic, consumption, the UnHoly Imp, Hyper Dark, Shiva, the magnetic ether, -infinity of time

Yang = Light, Electric, producer, Hyper Light, Holy Spirit, Vishnu, Hyper time, God time, +infinity of time

Tao = Causal spin force, Brahma, The Word of God, Pi

The resultant shape of the quantum is the Heart. The shape of Creation, is Love.

This also produces; polarity, attraction, repulsion, inertia, entropy, and gravity, in one theory,

the particle guys say what? They have "a lot more work to do". Yeah, they do, and billions more dollars doing it. By then I hope to have real proof in hardware, if I live long enough.

Energy is produced, and consumed, and spun to 'work' it. The Universe(s) are pretty simple when you start from the ancient knowledge and combine with the right modern mind.

The Einstein-Enoch Equation, the God Calculus, and the Hyper or Spiritual Relativity.

But hey, like I've said before, billion dollar atom smashers get the grants, not the guy sitting with a pencil and paper and old books. Science loves money, and this announcement was what I predicted. A 'maybe', a 'ghost', an 'indication' an 'almost' 99% god. Nobody noticed the desperation... they HAD to make an announcement, Europe is running out of money for crap like this..;)

My God is 100%.

Your Tao is proof of that.

(I'm sorry I can't post very often, maybe I have it fixed now...and can get back in.)

• Like 2

While having no scientific data to back it up, it is my opinion that what they have found is an aspect of gravity that is not yet understood.

There is no magic energy that only a select few can tap into. Yes, there is magic. Beware!

especially when magic is given a formula.

the 'higgs' is merely an energy artifact at the 1 radian point. yes, gravity is the swirl of magnetic bubbles of the quantum foam. Vortexes. You're all familiar with those already?

My first thoughts when I heard about the higgs particle was how obvious it is that Sages & scientist need to take a look at each other!

I find both take me to a place far outside our universe!but I do find it a little humorous at all the money that was spent on something that has been known for over 2000 years.

or maybe even tens of thousands...

But hey, like I've said before, billion dollar atom smashers get the grants, not the guy sitting with a pencil and paper and old books. Science loves money, and this announcement was what I predicted. A 'maybe', a 'ghost', an 'indication' an 'almost' 99% god. Nobody noticed the desperation... they HAD to make an announcement, Europe is running out of money for crap like this..;)

My God is 100%.

Your Tao is proof of that.

(I'm sorry I can't post very often, maybe I have it fixed now...and can get back in.)

It doesn't hurt that the only place they'll likely be able to recreate it is their own facility. I'm very skeptical that they found a higgs boson particle and a bit skeptical that one exists. It's very nice on paper, but perhaps the truth is we really can't understand the fundamental way the universe works? The Higgs Boson particle that's found is not the real Higgs Boson particle, or something like that.

Aaron

• Like 2

It doesn't hurt that the only place they'll likely be able to recreate it is their own facility. I'm very skeptical that they found a higgs boson particle and a bit skeptical that one exists. It's very nice on paper, but perhaps the truth is we really can't understand the fundamental way the universe works? The Higgs Boson particle that's found is not the real Higgs Boson particle, or something like that.

Aaron

Would the real Higgs Boson please stand up?

So, is the Higgs boson possibly Qi energy?

Um, no.

Isn't this just a basic false analogy?

Just because two phenomena are described in layman terms using the same loose language doesn't mean that they are the same phenomenon. Using similar analogies doesn't mean that the referents are identical.

Rich

Edited by laughingblade
  • Like 2

Um, no.

Isn't this just a basic false analogy?

Just because two phenomena are described in layman terms using the same loose language doesn't mean that they are the same phenomenon. Using similar analogies doesn't mean that the referents are identical.

Rich

I agree.

Aaron

There is no such thing as particles. Magnetic fields prove that. Rocks prove that. Gravity,inertia, and entropy proves that. Ask why stars and lights, burst forth in points. Ask why big rocks rise above little rocks. Ask why light can have two modes, the duality is its own answer once the right question is asked.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

People have a severe deficiency, reading for comprehension.

Find the theory of everything thread I posted,

read.

learn.

ask.

you may find out, it has already been given, as a gift from the true God, thousands of years ago.

The Catholics stole it, corrupted it with the abomination of deification, and burned the Heretics.

but man is too headstrong to listen. and just like here in this place,

few will accept it, publish it, or even see it.

Because they hate God. Not just not believe, Hate. Because they are told he is a judgmental God.

He is Love, you are rebellion. You pay the price on the Imp of Consumption.

The E3 is a hyper theory, a string theory of God, proven in experiment.

Einstein partially proved it, but he is ignored.

The ancient Trinity of Forces is all there is.

Holy light, Unholy dark, God.

holy spirit, Imp of consumption, His Voice.

electric, magnetic, Causal spin. That's all there is.

Yin, Yang, Tao, same thing.

Vishnu, Shiva, Brahma, same thing.

The ancients knew more than we arrogant modern's understand.

I am, the Revenge of the Heretics.

How the Universe(s) work;

post-87666-134209751384_thumb.jpg

Edited by PiperMichael

If a higgsy resonance is there around 125, cool, but really it means 125 in a particular directional idiom has made the local CY spaces resonate and line up a certain dimension(s) of CY so as to produce a certain field interaction. Personally I have no problem with the existence of what, 500 million distinct resonances that can manifest as the granulars of spacetime. Line certain things up in a certain dimension(s) and things happen, forces align or oppose.

I agree the analogy is loose, apt on some level, but comparing it to the higgs resonance is speculative at best - higgs is supposed to provide for inertia, I don't agree that necessarily correlates with "qi energy."

especially when magic is given a formula.

the 'higgs' is merely an energy artifact at the 1 radian point. yes, gravity is the swirl of magnetic bubbles of the quantum foam. Vortexes. You're all familiar with those already?

Science is magic that works.

Vonnegut

If a higgsy resonance is there around 125, cool, but really it means 125 in a particular directional idiom has made the local CY spaces resonate and line up a certain dimension(s) of CY so as to produce a certain field interaction. Personally I have no problem with the existence of what, 500 million distinct resonances that can manifest as the granulars of spacetime. Line certain things up in a certain dimension(s) and things happen, forces align or oppose.

I agree the analogy is loose, apt on some level, but comparing it to the higgs resonance is speculative at best - higgs is supposed to provide for inertia, I don't agree that necessarily correlates with "qi energy."

^^^ I agree.

There is no such thing as particles. Magnetic fields prove that. Rocks prove that. Gravity,inertia, and entropy proves that. Ask why stars and lights, burst forth in points. Ask why big rocks rise above little rocks. Ask why light can have two modes, the duality is its own answer once the right question is asked.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

People have a severe deficiency, reading for comprehension.

Find the theory of everything thread I posted,

read.

learn.

ask.

you may find out, it has already been given, as a gift from the true God, thousands of years ago.

The Catholics stole it, corrupted it with the abomination of deification, and burned the Heretics.

but man is too headstrong to listen. and just like here in this place,

few will accept it, publish it, or even see it.

Because they hate God. Not just not believe, Hate. Because they are told he is a judgmental God.

He is Love, you are rebellion. You pay the price on the Imp of Consumption.

The E3 is a hyper theory, a string theory of God, proven in experiment.

Einstein partially proved it, but he is ignored.

The ancient Trinity of Forces is all there is.

Holy light, Unholy dark, God.

holy spirit, Imp of consumption, His Voice.

electric, magnetic, Causal spin. That's all there is.

Yin, Yang, Tao, same thing.

Vishnu, Shiva, Brahma, same thing.

The ancients knew more than we arrogant modern's understand.

I am, the Revenge of the Heretics.

How the Universe(s) work;

post-87666-134209751384_thumb.jpg

Ahem... I'm not sure if you're attacking what I said or agreeing. I think if there is a God, he doesn't need me to defend him, nor do I believe you could define him as being one thing or another. I'm not sure where you get the idea that EVERYONE on this site hates God either. Overall I think you went off-topic to the nth degree and might be projecting your own bias on others. I've always believed each man (woman or child) should define God as they believe and that it's their right to believe in a God or not, but still it's always fun to see zealots who demand justice for an omnipotent being, because it makes you wonder, just how omnipotent is your God, if he needs someone else to fight his battles for him? Also, I hope for your sake he's not made in my image, because you certainly don't want to die and have to spend the rest of eternity with someone that looks like me. Lets hope God looks like Brad Pitt or Megan Fox, or at worst Jerry Seinfeld (at least he'd be a funny God then, perhaps he'd have a great standup routine).

Now back on topic... lets take the religious rants over to the "Why I think you need to believe what I do and if you don't you're going to rot in hell" thread.

Aaron

Edited by Twinner
  • Like 2

If you look hard enough with the goal of finding particles, eventually, you will find things that give positives for being particles, even if false.

The Standard Model's Higgs component cannot make sense, because the Standard Model is, inherently, very very flawed. My favorite flaws lately concern the nature of the "Four Fundamental Forces" of gravity, electromagnetism, strong nuclear force, and weak nuclear force. Strong nuclear is gravity at a scale so tiny within the nucleus that it overcomes the electric repulsion between the particles, and the weak force is the buffer zone between the two where neither is overwhelmingly more powerful. If one begins to look into aether physics and why the Michelson Morley experiment doesn't make a strong case for Occaming the aether away, it becomes much easier to understand the link between electromagravity

EDIT: Forgot the whole intended post due to a tangential thought. Dark matter/energy IS TOTAL NONSENSE. Astronomers only posit it because they ignore well understood forces that are predicted to be there based on decades of plasma physics research. ELECTRICITY HOLDS THINGS TOGETHER AND DARK MATTERGY IS AN UNNECESSARY ENTITY. Check out the electric sun/sky/cosmos hypothesis.

Edited by unmike

If you look hard enough with the goal of finding particles, eventually, you will find things that give positives for being particles, even if false.

The Standard Model's Higgs component cannot make sense, because the Standard Model is, inherently, very very flawed. My favorite flaws lately concern the nature of the "Four Fundamental Forces" of gravity, electromagnetism, strong nuclear force, and weak nuclear force. Strong nuclear is gravity at a scale so tiny within the nucleus that it overcomes the electric repulsion between the particles, and the weak force is the buffer zone between the two where neither is overwhelmingly more powerful. If one begins to look into aether physics and why the Michelson Morley experiment doesn't make a strong case for Occaming the aether away, it becomes much easier to understand the link between electromagravity

EDIT: Forgot the whole intended post due to a tangential thought. Dark matter/energy IS TOTAL NONSENSE. Astronomers only posit it because they ignore well understood forces that are predicted to be there based on decades of plasma physics research. ELECTRICITY HOLDS THINGS TOGETHER AND DARK MATTERGY IS AN UNNECESSARY ENTITY. Check out the electric sun/sky/cosmos hypothesis.

I've never even heard of half what you just said there... but it sure sounds fascinating. Google, here I come!

Dark matter/energy IS TOTAL NONSENSE.

Yeah, but they are only calling those energies "dark" because they have no idea what it really is and have no way of measuring it. I do pretty much agree with your conclusion though.

I don't have any problem with the labels "dark energy and dark matter" because they fit nicely with my understanding of Chi and Mystery (potential).

Edited by Marblehead

Sign in to follow this