Sign in to follow this  
Harmonious Emptiness

How do you handle other's intertia

So I've been practicing Gift of Tao for less than two weeks and noticed very easily that my energy frequency is lighter\higher. The only thing is that now I notice how turbid some people really are.

Mostly I try to effect their frequency with my own, but maybe people have "tricks" to share about how bring others' frequency up rather than the "natural flow" down..

Not to be an energy frequency snob :lol: , I just know that there is much to missed when in low frequency regions

Peace, Light, Love, and Social Harmony ;) .

Btw, I'm not a super bubbly type person, just speaking to the level beneath the "still water" sts (which is not always transcendent either, so I could be the "turbidater" at other times too, maybe. However, when I'm not, I want to stay up.). Aaight. Thanks y'all..

Edited by Harmonious Emptiness

try sticking your tongue out....

:P

I think positive intent will manifest through ordinary means. Sometimes surroundings can be a drag. I guess that's why we work on inner peace.

Chi is constantly being exchanged whether we wish it to be or not. When you practice Qigong just being around others influences there energy. The more powerful you get the more you influence others just by being around them.

As for projecting Chi at others without their permission...that's something i do not practice...and something i consider to be a bit shady.

-My 2 cent' Peace

• Like 2

try sticking your tongue out....

:P

I think positive intent will manifest through ordinary means. Sometimes surroundings can be a drag. I guess that's why we work on inner peace.

Yeah, I feel there is a natural harmony that takes place, lightening their energy just by influence, maybe charismatically, though I do have to be careful

Why do you want them to be other than what they are?

it's just more fun when you're both "vibing" and bumping up each other up

Chi is constantly being exchanged whether we wish it to be or not. When you practice Qigong just being around others influences there energy. The more powerful you get the more you influence others just by being around them.

As for projecting Chi at others without their permission...that's something i do not practice...and something i consider to be a bit shady.

-My 2 cent' Peace

Yeah, I'm not into using magic to override intentions, but just avoiding the pull down so they are pulled up naturally. Just the same as cheering someone up is not manipulation. Giving someone a smile might raise their energy level, but it's not some dark hoodoo to make them feel better right?

• Like 1

Smiling and Radiating positive energy is a very powerful practice. Chunyi lin talks about this a lot.

-My 2 cents, Peace

Usually the best way to handle another's inertia is to learn from it. Chuang Tzu's mantra is "heaven and earth and I are one." As a human, we are the connection between heaven and earth, and we receive nourishment from both. If someone has lower frequencies and its benign for the most part, you can use that lower frequency to ground yourself. I do know it's a joy for people of high frequencies to talk to each other, the conversation is light and always humorous. But that's just not what we're dealing with most of the time.

• Like 2

Smiling and Radiating positive energy is a very powerful practice. Chunyi lin talks about this a lot.

-My 2 cents, Peace

Yes, this is more what I'm talking about. Letting your positive energy remind others' energy "hey it's good over here" and they sort of come out of the mud..

Great to hear HE. :D

Do you practice being neutral to others? More GOT may very well help, as it assists you to 'shift' with greater ease. We humans are constantly shifting into different states. Use your intent, along with your practice, to 'shift' into the positive states that you want. No matter what frequencies are trying to get you down! :wub:

Best to you. _/\_

I'd say I am mostly neutral with people I don't know, but I like to be engaged with people when I'm with them. I think it is inevitable that if you are engaged with someone you will both end up around the same frequency eventually, so it makes sense to bring them up. I know that when I am a bit low frequency and someone elses' energy is higher and they effect me I am glad for it. So, I don't feel that I'm looking to do anything suspect by doing the same.

I think I do know what you mean about the shifting though :D .

Usually the best way to handle another's inertia is to learn from it. Chuang Tzu's mantra is "heaven and earth and I are one." As a human, we are the connection between heaven and earth, and we receive nourishment from both. If someone has lower frequencies and its benign for the most part, you can use that lower frequency to ground yourself. I do know it's a joy for people of high frequencies to talk to each other, the conversation is light and always humorous. But that's just not what we're dealing with most of the time.

Yeah, the benign happy mellow frequency is cool. It's more the muddiness that seems to be pulling down that I want to clear away.

I enjoy seeing people talk about harmonizing the energies.

Glad we're effecting you Marblehead :ninja::ninja::ninja:

Why do you want them to be other than what they are?

This one interests me very much. Why indeed do I want someone to be other than they are? I've found sometimes it's because I don't like my own energy, or just the way I feel when I'm around some people. If I understand this correctly, you shift yourself in an attempt to bring the other person to your level? The non-acceptance of where they're at seems a bit, er, not sure what exactly. I dunno, like you don't accept them, which I feel quite conflicted about but also because you don't accept how you feel in this particular person's presence. I'm sure it's useful to shift and stuff but also to remain aware in the process.

So I've been practicing Gift of Tao for less than two weeks and noticed very easily that my energy frequency is lighter\higher. The only thing is that now I notice how turbid some people really are.

Mostly I try to effect their frequency with my own, but maybe people have "tricks" to share about how bring others' frequency up rather than the "natural flow" down..

Not to be an energy frequency snob :lol: , I just know that there is much to missed when in low frequency regions

Peace, Light, Love, and Social Harmony ;) .

Btw, I'm not a super bubbly type person, just speaking to the level beneath the "still water" sts (which is not always transcendent either, so I could be the "turbidater" at other times too, maybe. However, when I'm not, I want to stay up.). Aaight. Thanks y'all..

As we practice Gift of Tao and start our shifting we will notice the differences in energetics. By simply being yourself you will effect others in a positive manner. So you don't have to do anything. Kinda like magnetic induction. If someone is putting off energetics that you find offensive, by simply shielding yourself you will find that it effects you much less. What the shield is really doing is not "bouncing the negative energetics off" but eventually transmuting these energetics born of negative filters into natural non-filtered energetics. Eventually this turns into transmutation of lower level energetics into higher level vibrations. Although there are those who think we should simply embrace these lower level energetics because of accepting others "as they are", these people are not seeing the person for who they really are instead of what negative aspects of humanity has made them through our dumbed-down education process of learning greed, linear thinking, competition, etc. After we learn to shift and raise our vibrational frequencies we see the people for who they really are and who they really are is NOT anything to do with all of the negative filters that have been instilled in them since birth. It is the filters that we burn through with our proximity - not anything to do with a linear view of "accepting a person as they are". In fact, that is exactly what we are doing - accepting people as they really are! And we do this by the act of dancing in the wu wei and not doing but being.

• Like 2

Well Ya Mu, it's pretty much what I was getting at. I should have left my personal ponderings on it out of the post perhaps:-)

Thanks for the reply Ya Mu. This is pretty much my approach now.. just waiting for them to join my side of the fence, and I'm glad you also see this as something perfectly respectful. As you said, it's not the person I'm trying to change, just trying to make them feel "lighter" or something without using any force as I don't like it, myself, when I feel like someone is trying to manipulate me into enthusiasm. However, if someone has some extra "shine" one day I'm perfectly happy to eventually "get up offa that thing" by my own accord.

So basically, keep a good chi field in place and patiently let nature take its course. Works for me!

Edited by Harmonious Emptiness

Sign in to follow this