Unseen_Abilities

What do you think of David Icke?

In all seriousness my main gripe about DI is that he purports to be a harbinger of freedom but his books are really just filled with paranoia and conspiracy theory. That stuff might stop people from trusting the world bank (if there are people who are stupid enough to trust the world bank) or it might get people to generate negative emotions for _______ fill in the blank. But it doesnt actually generate freedom for anyone. It just destabilizes people, and i know more people who have read his books and had a psychotic episode or started thinking in disempowered ways than have read them and really feel that they are instrumental in their attainment of personal freedom. So i think his approach to freedom is just called that because freedom sells more books than, oh say, "i am me! i am full of herpetaphobia, paranoia, and negative emotions!"

i am not saying that there isNT a global conspiracy, or a war going on for the minds of every last world citizen, or a lot of manipulative destructive etc BS that is perpetrated upon the populace of earth. No. But i don't think he offers the actual solution, a means to attain personal peace and wellbeing in spite of the darkness of this age. For that one needs actual spiritual teaching and practice, not conspiracy theory.

the best light i can view DI in is that i think his teachings can be useful at a certain stage of a persons psychological development but ultimate needs to be discarded in favor of love, compassion, and other fruits of spiritual wakefulness.

Took the words out of my mouth.

One guy that is doing this is

www.lenonhonor.com

With people like Icke, I believe that at times they do discover a piece of the puzzle, but they "fill in the blanks" as it were and exaggerate or assume to much in regards to other aspects of the puzzle they aren't so sure about.

• Like 1

With people like Icke, I believe that at times they do discover a piece of the puzzle, but they "fill in the blanks" as it were and exaggerate or assume to much in regards to other aspects of the puzzle they aren't so sure about.

sorry but your picture cracks me up!!!! hahahahahahahaha!!!!

People always try to prove the existence of mythological charchters or disprove there exitence,it's natural.But,I would also ask if there ever was a historical Plato,Socrates,or aristotle.In my opinion there is no evidence.

Edited by michael245