shaq786

Mopai nei kung, there has to be an equivalent!

Gaerry Hearfield has a video available for purchase called Hung Lung Hei Gung. It has everything needed plus the most important thing, a real teacher who isn't racist and will teach you. He's a normal bald white guy so beware for all of the 'authentic neigong is taught by long haired Asians only on top of a mountain' guys. :)

There's none with that exact name. You mean praying manstic hei gung?

I mean, so which of his videos do I borrow from my friend to see if what you say is true or not? :D

Lol see my above posts Bagua

Lol see my above posts Bagua

That wasn't a link to a vid though :(. The posts above that mentioned a vid which wasn't listed on his website.

I'm going to guess the Dragon Hai Gong DVD?

I just have a hard time grasping the sad fact after doing countless hours of my own research to find that mopai is the most powerful system out of all qigong arts.

You can't research what is hidden, and there's nothing so special about mo pai. My teacher was more powerful than John Chang. So it makes sense that you have a hard time grasping it.

You can't research what is hidden, and there's nothing so special about mo pai. My teacher was more powerful than John Chang. So it makes sense that you have a hard time grasping it.

He has met John Chang then?

Fuck no he didn't meet John Chang, is that some kind of a joke? Just cuz some half baked bozo gets on the internet people think he's the go to guy.

You people don't want whats real, you want whats popular.

Fuck no he didn't meet John Chang, is that some kind of a joke? Just cuz some half baked bozo gets on the internet people think he's the go to guy.

You people don't want whats real, you want whats popular.

Comparing means the people to compare were there at the time to witness.

So I thought your teacher has met John Chang then.

Popular is well known, real is mostly hidden.

Just because of the link in the other thread I thought I should add to this. Level 1 of the mo pai is known. Level 2a is known. If you want both just purchase Hung Lung Hei Gung from Gaerry Hearfield. It has a standing moving dynamic tension form that does what 2a does plus more.

So you're the one who revived this old and dead thread!!!! Hey wait a minute, weren't you complaining about every thread being about MP? I think you are starting it more often than you realize ;).

I'll grant you that, my teacher he no speakadey English.

¿Habla español?
My instructor speaks a sort of Mr. Miyogi-esque broken English, but he's Hispanic. Throws a lot of new students off.
They be all like, "So, are you asian or . . . "
I actually thought he was Chinese the first time I met him.
EDIT: This is my internal martial arts instructor, not my qigong/neigong instructor. The martial arts guy is pretty much strictly a martial arts guy.
Edited by Green Tiger
  • Like 1

snapback.pngI'll grant you that, my teacher he no speakadey English.

¿Habla español?
My instructor speaks a sort of Mr. Miyogi-esque broken English, but he's Hispanic. Throws a lot of new students off.

Si, you hablo espanol, pero el no.

No he was from Southern China, region where the Fukinese are located. He spoke Cantonese and although he was in the United States for longer than I was (since I was 16), he spoke very little English but understood simple English fairly well. His cute young wife acted as translator.

Ok I just have to ask....... who is your teacher?

There's these martial arts forums I'm a member of, when you join you fill out your profile with a space to list your system, lineage and teacher. If you skip that somehow, one of the staff always asks who you train with :).

It's sort of a neat idea, lets everyone know who trains under who, but also people tend to not get too out of line, as it would reflect on their teacher. Well in theory anyways lol.

• Like 1

There's these martial arts forums I'm a member of, when you join you fill out your profile with a space to list your system, lineage and teacher. If you skip that somehow, one of the staff always asks who you train with :).

It's sort of a neat idea, lets everyone know who trains under who, but also people tend to not get too out of line, as it would reflect on their teacher. Well in theory anyways lol.

Sounds like it would just make things worse to me :/ But I'm not the one stuck trying to moderate this place, heh.

From what many members seem to say, I think most members on here are learning from books or DVDs anyways, and not someone in person. That could make it a bit confusing.

• Like 1