Brian

Neigong at the Beach!

Probably a long shot but if anyone is driving down from the northeast and wants to share expenses let me know or shoot me a pm.

Making my first journey to South Carolina this fall. It seems a bit absurd to me that I missed the workshop in Missouri (practically next door), but will be going to the one cleeeaaar across the country.

C'est la vie.

• Like 2

Probably a long shot but if anyone is driving down from the northeast and wants to share expenses let me know or shoot me a pm.

Send me an email with your location and I will send out a mailing to those attending and ask.

Making my first journey to South Carolina this fall. It seems a bit absurd to me that I missed the workshop in Missouri (practically next door), but will be going to the one cleeeaaar across the country.

C'est la vie.

You have just slightly longer drive than I do. The energetics there on the ocean at Hilton Head are really good and should make the drive worth it. The Springfield workshop at Dr Shealy's place is always an awesome event as his Chapel is one of the most beautiful buildings I have ever had the opportunity to teach in.

• Like 3

Will those TTBers that asked me to reserve them a position please email me and let me know if you still are planning on attending. I need to know for sure by this weekend as I am opening up reserved positions that have not been filled as of September 1.

We do still have a few positions available.

• Like 1

So, I'm going to be getting in to the hotel around 4:30 PM on Friday...anyone attending the workshop want to hang out the night before it starts?

So, I'm going to be getting in to the hotel around 4:30 PM on Friday...anyone attending the workshop want to hang out the night before it starts?

I'll be arriving a bit after 5pm, maybe we can hang. :)

Yo don't forget to skype me if you get the time, lol! I want to know how the workshop goes!(Wish I could go)

• Like 1

I just checked with the Yellow Cab service that operates on the island. For those who are arriving at the small airport nine miles from the Beach Resort, the cab service is $20-28.

• Like 1

Sitting in my motel room in Knoxville, Tennessee; excited as all heck to finish this journey and practice neigong on the beach!

From the looks of things, I will be arriving in Hilton Head between 3pm and 5pm. Will be eager to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones. Is it too late to set up a meeting time for folks who can/are interested? Main lobby around 7ish? Give everyone a chance to grab some grub.

• Like 1

Sitting in my motel room in Knoxville, Tennessee; excited as all heck to finish this journey and practice neigong on the beach!

From the looks of things, I will be arriving in Hilton Head between 3pm and 5pm. Will be eager to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones. Is it too late to set up a meeting time for folks who can/are interested? Main lobby around 7ish? Give everyone a chance to grab some grub.

Sounds like a good idea, I'll be arriving in a cab around 530 or so. :) I'll wait around the lobby area to see if I see you or anyone else. I do want to practice out on the beach at night as well.

Ocean Sea Qi

Sea of Qi

See the Qi

Ocean Sea Qi

A Sea of Light

Gift of Tao Neigong on the beach

See the Sea of Light; walk in a Sea of Light:

Sea of Light by Michael Lomax

When the Sun Rises

From the East

We should Feast

On Illumination

When the Sun Sets

In the West

Well We'd Best

Look to Introspection

You Will Find that You are Free

And You`ll Walk in a Sea of Light

When the Hot Sun Shines

From the South

Open up Your Mouth

And Proclaim Your Innocence

When the Cold Wind Blows

From the North

Open Up Your Door

And seek Wisdom

You Will Find

That you Are Free

And You`ll Walk in a Sea of Light

• Like 3

Simply awesome!!! Wish only that I didn't have to miss the third day.

As always, it was a pleasure to meet a few of you Bums. :)

• Like 5

Really interested to hear from the people who went. I really want to attend a work shop but I am currently out of the country studying medicine. Can't wait to hear how it was!!!!!!

Had an amazing time training this last weekend, and it was cool meeting up with you fellows.

Always amazing to me how simple this practice is, how effective, and how understanding comes with practice.

John

• Like 4

Once a person catches on they see that each move builds on the previous moves and that there is a lot of repetitive movement that is just perceived as differently complex but is really simple. Initially it is not what the mind expects and it is sometimes perceived as very difficult. As these are duplicates of higher vibration energy patterns as seen on other vibrational levels, by letting go of the mind involvement, we discover that these are natural energy patterns that our body/energy body LIKES to do.

Another video player that will allow a person to slow down the speed is VLC Media Player. Many times I have found this software useful.

Wow!

Thank you for the personal attention you showed each one of us during the Beach workshop. Practicing GOT I, II, and III with you, your students, and your lineage became so much more than watching DVDs. That first day after the moving practice, Wow, I can't find the words to say this, others that didn't experience this might think I'm nuts. (But did anybody else *see* the "atmosphere" between/above/below us? To me, it resembled "confetti" streamers shimmering down from heaven and "steam" rising from hot road pavement after a hot summer rain. There. I said it. Okay, maybe I am nuts :) .) An amazing practice! Starts from the physical, and coaxes the internal to join.

Petting my dogs (and Wife :) ) is an interesting experience -- especially since getting the Medical Qigong and Taoist Medicine training on the Clinical Day (3rd day of workshop). I think they are having as much fun as I am!

By the way, thank you for the VLC Media Player recommendation. That worked really well for me on both my Windows PC and my Mac computers. And thank you for the training during the workshop!

• Like 3

This was definitely a top-notch event, well worth the trouble and expense to attend. I'm already planning on attending the next workshop whenever it may be.

Now to see what happens in the next 100 days. :)

• Like 2

Is the "confetti" streamers that gramp saw the same thing about the meteor shower that you saw rainbowvein? This all sounds amazing, :)!!!!!! It motivates me even more to keep up with my practice (even though my school schedule has been kicking my butt. :wacko: )

• Like 1

That first day after the moving practice, Wow, I can't find the words to say this, others that didn't experience this might think I'm nuts. (But did anybody else *see* the "atmosphere" between/above/below us? To me, it resembled "confetti" streamers shimmering down from heaven and "steam" rising from hot road pavement after a hot summer rain. There. I said it. Okay, maybe I am nuts :) .) An amazing practice! Starts from the physical, and coaxes the internal to join.

I noticed something similar as well, streamers of light going through the room, connecting to the people and the outside. To me there was also a sense of an altered space folded within the locale.

On the third day I had one of the strongest experinces yet at a workshop, I felt as if my body and soul were bursting at the seams with energy, with my awareness expanding out in several directions. Whenever I got too lost in the experience I focused back on my Dan, but that altered state lingered for quite awhile. :)

• Like 2

Yeah, that was a nice component of the workshop. :wub:

Yeah, that was pretty awesome. I'm so glad things worked out to where I could attend the third day. Thanks to everyone who helped make that happen (you know who you are!).

• Like 1