jeffrito

Sifu Jenny Lamb in the UK?

Hi there,

I've been talking with Sifu Jenny Lamb about the possibility of her coming to the UK to teach a 2.5 day Yigong course.

The event would likely be in the countryside and would include food and accommodation.

To make it work I think we'll need a minimum of 12 participants.

If you have an interest please email PM me. Please let me know if you'd be will to travel and if possible what you think a realistic price for the weekend would be.

Thanks

Edited by jeffrito

Updating with a message from Jenny

Greetings Everyone,

Many of you have asked me if I have a plan to go to Europe to teach a seminar. I have great news for you. xxxx (edited for privacy) very kindly wants to organize a seminar for me in the UK. He has been looking into a lovely venue where participants could sleep and eat for the duration of the course. When we live together, it can bring a group closer for study and to know each other better. It is a wonderful opportunity, but the limitation is we can only have limited people to stay, so it will be first come first served.

When I am in the UK, it is possible I will offer energy healing treatments, healing consultations or private training for those who may need it. These service are separate from the seminar event. Therefore, it would be best for those who need my help to contact me in advance, so I will extend my stay time and rent a place for this work. I have helped people from many parts of the world. They came to the US for my healing treatments. I am now coming to your door. Take advantage of it. I treat issues that cannot be helped by medical science, especially related with energetic entity issues, which cannot be detected by any scientific machine, but it can destroy the person's health and even life. See testimony from my website.

If you are interested in the seminar please contact [email protected] for the details and to register as soon as you can to reserve your space. If you are interested in my healing services, please contact me at: [email protected].

Please kindly pass information to your friends who may be interested in the event.

Best wishes and hope to see you at the event,

Sifu Jenny Lamb

http://www.easterninternalarts.com/

https://www.facebook...rnInternalArts/

Na Mo A Mi Tuo Fo 南無阿彌陀佛

Edited by jeffrito
  • Like 1

Sifu Jenny can also do a class on Buddhism/Pure Land Buddhism if there is enough interest. I am interested in her Buddhist practices.

Edited by White Wolf

Sifu Jenny can also do a class on Buddhism/Pure Land Buddhism if there is enough interest.

This would definitely interest me.

• Like 1

Trouble with these sort of gigs is that if you ask for expressions of interest you may not get many. If you go ahead and book avenue and dates then advertise you may get more but possibly not enough to cover overheads. Mantak Chia is in London this weekend and his London centre has been pushing that for months all over the place. It needs that sort of local backup for success to be more or less guaranteed that or a professional booking agent and they cost serious money. I would love to see Sifu Jenny Lamb here in the UK but times are hard. Recently I had an email invite to an exclusive transmission one day workshop by one of the big names and the ticket cost was £350. There is no way I could justify spending that sort of money.

There is no way I could justify spending that sort of money.

you are saying it was best spent somewheres else?

one year not so long ago i made about 2,100 that year and spent like 2,100 on baguazhang.

i never thought about justifying it and if i did it would be like it was worth every cent.

if i could see sifu jenny for 350 i would come up with the 350

vissi d'arte whats the latin term for internal?

Maybe I am out of touch and this is what these gigs cost. Not saying someone is not worth any amount of money just saying there is a limit to what most folks can afford to spend and in hard economic times that is less than it was in better times.

I know Mantak Chia's upcoming gigs are expensive but he pitches to an existing market and only works in relatively affluent areas. You either need few paying a lot or a lot paying less. Either way you need a venue and plenty of pre publicity and without someone organizing that in the host market then it's near enough impossible to break even let alone make it worthwhile to do. Full board in a veggie small hotel with spa facilities in Scarborough costs £70per person per night. On top of that you have expenses for workshop leaders however many of those there are. Merchandise brings in exra profit but the fewer attending the less you sell. Our summer school three night weekend costs £250 which is good value but not for profit. To run something similar in a swish venue or anywhere in the expensive SE or South coast resorts would cost a lot more simply because accomodation prices are so much higher.

thanks gp for sharing your perspective and experience and insight about this. i dont want to derail a sifu jenny thread even if it seems she will not be having a workshop there at this time. but i did make a post in off topic about some experience i have had.