idiot_stimpy

supernatural powers and enlightenment

Do you need to have superpowers to be enlightened?

From my research it seems that enlightened people have a majestic presence they can transfer to those around them.

Does this mean all true psychics are enlightened or that enlightened beings don't necessarily have to be psychic?

Enlightened people see the world differently and understand nature on a different level

What seems supernatural to you is normal for them because they understand how that stuff really works

Kinda like trying to fix your computer on your own for hours and then calling a friend who fixes it in 10 minutes :lol:

• Like 2

Do you need to have superpowers to be enlightened?

From my research it seems that enlightened people have a majestic presence they can transfer to those around them.

Does this mean all true psychics are enlightened or that enlightened beings don't necessarily have to be psychic?

one can be free of attachments and obstructions without being clairvoyant, telepathic, or any of the other manifestations of psychic power. But in the course of all the meditating one must do in order to dissolve attachments and obstructions, it is not uncommon for practitioners to awaken psychic abilities like the inner senses. So i think that they are related but not necessarily concomitantly, just kind of coincidentally.

so, no one does not need superpowers to be enlightened. not all true psychics are enlightened, i can think of a particularly unenlightened one i know.

i would say enlightened beings don't necessarily have to be psychic, but often are in some way (or several ways).

• Like 1