Everything

Our body, the window for all beings

Our body is just a window for all beings to look trough. We're not the window. Stop trying to change the window and remember who you are. You are more then the window. You're all you are.

"I am conscious of my body, but I don't mean this (Mother touches her body): I am conscious of THE body - it could be anyone's body! I am conscious of these vibrations of disorder, which come most often in the form of suggestions of disorder: a suggestion of hemorrage for example....The battle begins to be fought...between what we can call "the will to hemorrage" and the reaction of the cells of the body....But suddenly, the body is seized with a very strong determination and proclaims an order, and immediately the effect begins to be felt and everything returns gradually to normal. All this happens in the material consciousness. My body has all the physical sensations except the (actual) hemorrage....A few days later, I receive a letter from someone, and in the letter is the whole story: the attack, the hemorrhage, and suddenly the being is seized with an overpowering determination and hears the words - the very words uttered HERE. In the end he is cured, saved....And so I began to realise that my body is everywhere! You see, it is not just a matter of these cells: they are cells in, who knows how many, perhaps hundreds or thousands of people...It is THE body..."

Thus the body actually becomes universal, it develops a sort of contagion with all other bodies. Explains Mirra Alfassa:

"I am inundated with things coming from outside! And what a mixture! From all sides, all people, and not only here: from far, far away on earth, and sometimes far back in time...in the past, things coming from the past to be set straight....It's a constant labour....As though we were perpetually coming down with a new disease and had to find a cure for it...."

[satprem, p.53]

And the same thing happens again and again; the "coincidences" multiply. Chance gradually reveals an innumerable smile -- or, perhaps, another self, a great self, which knows its totality, and each fragment of its totality and each second of its world, as much as our body knows the least quiver of its cells, and the passing fly, and the rhythm of its heart. With eyes wide open, the seeker begins to enter an innumerable wonder. The world is a single body, the earth, a single consciousness in motion. But not a body whose consciousness is centered in a few gray cells upstairs: an innumerable consciousness centered everywhere and as total in a little ephemeral cell as in the gesture that will alter the destiny of nations. In each point consciousness answers consciousness.

Satprem

"Don't just be aware of the connections," he said, "but heighten those connections. Send your energy and love through them to bless and enhance others. And where possible and appropriate, build new connections through which emergence and creativity may take place. Then you are in alignment with the intelligence that moves within and through all things. Then you are manifesting planetary consciousness."

~David Spangler, "Apprenticed to Spirit"

Edited by Ulises