Owledge

Cisco further expands the control grid

http://www.extremetech.com/computing/132142-ciscos-cloud-vision-mandatory-monetized-and-killed-at-their-discretion

They know what they're doing. Taking a step back and offering a firmware downgrade is just for the customers that won't be enslaved. At that point, Cisco has already coerced more weak-willed or desperate customers into their control structures.

It's not necessary to catch the strong-willed. They will be crushed by more violent means once those are sufficiently backed by the weak-willed majority.

The next person who tells me he doesn't care what information about him is read and by who, I'll ask whether he's a fan of the Nazis. If not, he should drop that madman mentality and educate himself about how tyranny comes to be.

Also, a very good response to someome telling you: "If you don't have anything to hide, you don't have anything to worry about." is "Yeah, if you're not hiding a jew in your home, you can relax."

*facepalm* Nice job, Cisco. Another failtastic move.

One more reason I hope my company gets more Juniper equipment. I work with Cisco stuff all day every day.