Sign in to follow this  
WaterPig

I want one!

To whom it may or may not concern,

I would like a personal practice journal, so I can ramble about my life, tell crap jokes and generally help people lose the will to live! Or the opposite as it may be...ya know...yin and the yang and all that.

Genuinely would like to include it as part of my daily practice, 30 mins to an hour every day I that I have the opportunity to sit in front of an electronic typing device.

With the most kindest of all regards...

WaterPig

Edited by WaterPig

Apologies it has taken this long to reply...just had an action packed weekend featuring a trip to A&E with my son followed by two 'electrifying sleepless' nights in the hospital.

Alas I am back :)

To the 'Internets' that is..of course i have always been here.

Um...-K-...Waterpigs i am told are generally pretty friendly people so you can never have too many water pigs in your life...although clearly that is a generalisation. And considering generalisations have the power to screw things up every now and then i suggest you figure out for yourself just how nice this water pig REALLY is.

And Dainin! Thankyou for the link...i think!? haha...i will take it as a complement i.e. you are telling me cryptically that i am a 'Master of the Grasses' :)

or Maybe you are suggesting that i should be more strict with my diet and finally take the plunge and only eat vegetarian? (Like the Capybara)

Apologies it has taken this long to reply...just had an action packed weekend featuring a trip to A&E with my son followed by two 'electrifying sleepless' nights in the hospital.

Alas I am back :)

To the 'Internets' that is..of course i have always been here.

Um...-K-...Waterpigs i am told are generally pretty friendly people so you can never have too many water pigs in your life...although clearly that is a generalisation. And considering generalisations have the power to screw things up every now and then i suggest you figure out for yourself just how nice this water pig REALLY is.

And Dainin! Thankyou for the link...i think!? haha...i will take it as a complement i.e. you are telling me cryptically that i am a 'Master of the Grasses' :)

Heh, water things are apparently 'me'-things so I'm bound to like them out of (apparently) some kind of identifying/narcissistic something or other - or just because water is a 'friendly' kind of a thing- not like fire pff:-) However, I have absolutely no rational grounds on which to base my wish for such a thing as a 'water-pig'. My reply was purely spontaneous, so indeed, thanks to your warning I will now be cautious! You are therefore under scrutiny until you show yourself to be what you are :ninja::lol:

----joking, thank g8d----

Ok mr. WaterPig you have a ppf.

To activate your account please answer the following questions:

a) what is the meaning of life ... and I mean the precise, accurate and absolute meaning not something you dreamed up in the shower this morning?

b ) if a) is true why do you spend so much time drinking beer and chasing women?

c) who in the 21 century carries the most spiritual authority .... Jesus, Lao Tzu, Buddha or the TaoBums Moderation Team? (honesty does not give extra points on this question).

d) OK they are getting divorced NOW but what in god's name did she ever see in that Top Gun scientologist guy???????

Your ppf will appear at the bottom of the list in that sub forum.

a) what is the meaning of life ... and I mean the precise, accurate and absolute meaning not something you dreamed up in the shower this morning?

b ) if a) is true why do you spend so much time drinking beer and chasing women?

c) who in the 21 century carries the most spiritual authority .... Jesus, Lao Tzu, Buddha or the TaoBums Moderation Team? (honesty does not give extra points on this question).

d) OK they are getting divorced NOW but what in god's name did she ever see in that Top Gun scientologist guy???????

Righteo then....

Ahem...

Answers:

A) the meaning of life is to scrub thyself with soap! (ah crap, you said NOT to say something that i dreamed up in the shower this morning) to me, life is experience. Varying degrees of consciousness interacting with itself. It is such a beautiful thing. Even when it's shit.

B) because I know exactly what to do with both :) inside the box, inside the comfort zone

C) Tom Cruise

D) ah man...Scientology...what a weird and wonderful universe.

• Like 1

Righteo then....

Ahem...

Answers:

A) the meaning of life is to scrub thyself with soap! (ah crap, you said NOT to say something that i dreamed up in the shower this morning) to me, life is experience. Varying degrees of consciousness interacting with itself. It is such a beautiful thing. Even when it's shit.

B) because I know exactly what to do with both :) inside the box, inside the comfort zone

C) Tom Cruise

D) ah man...Scientology...what a weird and wonderful universe.

There are times when fire is just the thing you need

and nothing else will do.

Stosh

• Like 1