Sign in to follow this  
WaterPig

Guten Tag!

I should really be saying 'Gday mate' as I am an Aussie. Don't ask me why I like saying hello in German :) well I am a human being who likes connecting to other human beings. If I were to think of my life as chapters in a book...

Chapter 1 - where the fuck am I?

Chapter 2 - this place is cool

Chapter 3 - this place ain't so cool

Chapter 4 - this place could be cool if I was cool

Chapter 5 - saying the word 'cool' too much means it loses it's meaning

Chapter 6 - oh ok so I am floating in the universe around the sun and this creates seasons, and seasons create energies and energies affect my body and other humans bodies!!!

Currently I am Chapter 7 - not sure what I am going to call this one yet, it's still being written essentially.

Love :)

• Like 1

Hello Hermann,

Welcome!

Don't ask me why I call you Hermann, but I sense that you are a German-born Aussie called Hermann born in a Water pig year like 1983. :)

Edited by hieronimus

Hello Hermann,

Welcome!

Don't ask me why I call you Hermann, but I sense that you are a German-born Aussie called Hermann born in a Water pig year like 1983. :)

Hermann it is then!

Although the thing is, I ALSO like saying hello in south African, Japanese and French!

So what's my name now then ey?

Hermann it is then!

Although the thing is, I ALSO like saying hello in south African, Japanese and French!

So what's my name now then ey?

Waterpig seems a good one, if you allow me a suggestion out of the blue! :lol:

Waterpig seems a good one, if you allow me a suggestion out of the blue! :lol:

Thanks bro :) Nice to meet you

I hope you will enjoy your stay here as much as I enjoyed your introduction post! :)

Yeah I am getting some nice vibes - hey can I start up a personal practice journal? Have been keen to do one for a while...

Yeah I am getting some nice vibes - hey can I start up a personal practice journal? Have been keen to do one for a while...

Go Here to ask a PPJ. A very nice mod will ask you 3 questions: if you hit the marks, you will get one, if not, you will probably..get one also. In either case, you will have to promise that you will fill it with some posts. ;) Some people ask for one and abandon it...

Sign in to follow this