jeffrito

Meditation or Hypnotic Induction for Creativity

This may seem a bit farfetched but here we go...

I'm a composer and I'm looking for a way to be able to project into - the astral plane, the future or a parallel universe - so I can hear music from other dimensions which I could then bring back to our own reality.

Is anyone aware of any paths I might follow in order to do such a thing?

One idea I had was to write a hypnotic script but would love to hear any other ideas or thought on the topic.

Consider reaching out to Ya Mu (Michael Lomax) to ask your question. He has spoken about qi projection and performing onstage. I don't doubt he can answer your question about projecting into other universes. And hearing music from other planes.

Best to you. :)

Edit: Might take a bit of work of daily cultivating. But Michael's system is quite powerful.

Thanks Rainbowvain, I'll do that!

This may seem a bit farfetched but here we go...

I'm a composer and I'm looking for a way to be able to project into - the astral plane, the future or a parallel universe - so I can hear music from other dimensions which I could then bring back to our own reality.

Is anyone aware of any paths I might follow in order to do such a thing?

One idea I had was to write a hypnotic script but would love to hear any other ideas or thought on the topic.

Sounds like you might try a remote viewing approach. That's the practice of writing questions on pieces of paper and putting them in envelopes, and the remote viewer attempts to see something based on what's in the envelope without reading the question. This is not seeing the question, it's seeing the answer without seeing the question, essentially.

I haven't done it, don't know how you'd approach it, but here's a link for you:

International Remote Viewing Association

Good luck!

I've never bought the course but Quantum Jumping by Burt Goldman seems to be what your looking for. From what I remember you go into a parallel universe and talk to another "you" who has allready mastered what you want to achieve. I believe Burt taught himself to become a world class artist and photographer in just six months using these techniques.

Also, if you want to here music from different dimensions - check out the DNA activation stuff from Gary and Joann chambers. This stuff is pretty powerful and activates your DNA.