Sign in to follow this  
tumoessence

Glenn Morris and Umma tantra

Never heard of Lenn Morris, but I know Umma Tantra. Those guys are really cool and I have talked with them in person, but I don't think their "Secrets of Tantra DVDs" are very good. I mean, the guy lecturing on the DVDs, Dinu Roman is really cool but these guys don't know about Tantra--and if they do, they surely don't reveal it on the DVDs. DVDs consist of Dinu babbling about a lot of stuff that is just fluff. Really empty, but it has a nice energy and the DVD case smells like sage. Really gorgeous touch--too bad no content! Their other stuff (courses) is pretty good though. I don't want to diss them--their hearts are in the right place and they don't make junk, it is just that those DVDs are empty.

The whole problem is people think they can accomplish something by fucking. It just ain't that way. Here are the problems:

1. Even Buddhas often don't have the merit to get a consort. Where will YOU find one?

2. In order to practice this properly, you already need to be pretty detached. Plus, you need the channels open in your cock. The process of them opening is so painful, you would want to cut your dick off. I haven't opened mine, and still girls say they can feel my energy penetrating their entire body. So, even with my skills (lol) I am not qualified on THAT level. If I don't even have that, how will I practice with a consort even if I had the merit to attract one?

3. Tantra can take you out of the desire realm, but you are still in the form realm. Nice, but not very far is it?

4. If you find a girl (not a consort) who can "help you" with your cultivation, she will probably not be attractive to you.

These are just some of the problems. There is this idea that you can get dhyana by fucking your way to it.

As if tantra really had anything to do with sex to begin with!

Sorry about that but I need to edit my typing. It should read Glenn Morris.

I am not so interested in enlightenment through fucking, I am more interested in saving my energy since I have a young wife that I love very much and I just need to be sparing of my energy to have for my path , not to mention work which is physically demanding. And my six year od boy that I spend a lot of time with. We wrestle a lot and have pillow fights etc. Thanks for the teps on Umma Tantra

[admin edit] I fixed your spelling. :) ---Sean

Sign in to follow this