Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

Wu Chi Chi Kungs

Lets make a list of all them? (This is also known as Primordial Qi Gong).

Winn's Tai chi for Enlightenment

Wu Chi Chi Gong Wu Dang by Jiangtaichi.com by master Jiang

Practice as taught by Daoist Priest Michael Rinaldini

Garripoli Version

no mantak chia version????? :lol: !??? I will have to tell him to get on this!

Sure there is a few obvious ones Im forgetting....?

I am sure EVERY master (and even practitioner) has their own uniquely subtle versions, of course!?

Edited by GrandTrinity

Lets make a list of all them? (This is also known as Primordial Qi Gong).

Winn's Tai chi for Enlightenment

Wu Chi Chi Gong Wu Dang by Jiangtaichi.com by master Jiang

Practice as taught by Daoist Priest Michael Rinaldini

Garripoli Version

no mantak chia version????? :lol: !??? I will have to tell him to get on this!

Sure there is a few obvious ones Im forgetting....?

I am sure EVERY master (and even practitioner) has their own uniquely subtle versions, of course!?

seem to be different forms going under the same name or what?

Does anybody know any other sources for the Wuji Gong that Zhu Hui thaught besides

Michael Winn's Tai Chi for Enlighenment DVD (which is very good imho)?

Right now this is about the only practice I do and I like it quite a bit,

but would be curious to see how other people who learned with Zhu Hui perform it.

Is this a Wei Dan or Nei Dan Chi Gung? Meaning are these moving or still or combinations of both?

How many individual movements (musical scores are called movements as well) does each practice routine contain?

Has anyone had phenomenological/kinesthetic events produced? i.e. i felt dizzy or my back popped back into place or i merged w/ the universe, etc

Is there any mention to the "firing time" of the breath in coordinated rhythms? I.E. Natural or Abdominal, Reverse, Condensation, Fire etc?

How far do they go into sounds associated with organs and elements? Anything about the accoustics of body cavities? Classical chinese music uses the pentatonic scale. The associated harmonics and proportions speak intellegently enough for themselves without our interpretation.

Anything about the mental state of "Sung" or "Song"?

Spectrum

Edited by Spectrum

Jahnke actually talked smack about Winn and said that he does teach real tai chi for enlightenment. He said Winn only spent a short time with this teacher while he spent much longer and got the gull transmission. He said he should have asked me to bring Winn's dvd of it for him to borrow.

I aske him how is the form.

He said the form is magnificent.

Spectrum: this is both nei and wei but it is moving - like push chi out to each finger. kinesthetic events should occur sometimes and the other points you ask about are not really addressed... he goes around in a circle to each direction a few times at least.

Sign in to follow this