Sign in to follow this  
mla7

electric qi

hi everyone,

like a lot of people, I am fascinated by accounts of qigong masters with "electric qi" such as the famous John Chang for instance.

anyways, I created this thread as a place for people to blabber and jabber about their experiences with masters who can produce a tangible current of energy similar to electricity.

maybe not the most spiritually elevated reason for a thread I know.... :lol:

but still, electric qi, who has got it, and who does not??

mike

I zapped myself after meditation because I was being a butt

Does that count? :lol:

By the way, sometimes when you're told not to do something, don't do it

hi everyone,

like a lot of people, I am fascinated by accounts of qigong masters with "electric qi" such as the famous John Chang for instance.

anyways, I created this thread as a place for people to blabber and jabber about their experiences with masters who can produce a tangible current of energy similar to electricity.

maybe not the most spiritually elevated reason for a thread I know.... :lol:

but still, electric qi, who has got it, and who does not??

mike

I reckon one or both of couple of folks on here have it but the only reason I reckon that is because I had a felt sensation of what I'd call 'blue electric chi' during a group meditation at which the teachers are known/reputed to 'transmit' during them. So really what I'm saying is not as clear cut as saying such and such 'has electric chi'. Not very clear, sorry (aside from the queasier question of where the locus of the experience arises, originates and all that crap).

Sign in to follow this