Sign in to follow this  
Steven King

Qigong Training Course.

It has been made known to me that Ken Cohen's training materials are not as... productive so to speak, versus Spring Forest Qigong materials. Are there any thoughts or opinions on this.

Thanks

Hello Steven King, I suggest you to learn the Dao Yin Shu. This course is a complete one, you can learn meditation, Qi Gong and Shen Gong. Through this course you can achieve physical health and spiritual well-being.

Edited by james liem

Nothing compares to a good teacher whose classes you can attend.

If you do not have access to local classes then it were probably best to go the way of Spring Forest Qigong, if you had to chose between that and Ken Cohens essential Qigong training Course.

If you do not have access to local classes then it were probably best to go the way of Spring Forest Qigong, if you had to chose between that and Ken Cohens essential Qigong training Course.

Currently I don't have the funds to have access to a teacher or training program, I do however have access to the training materials for both Ken Cohen and Spring Forest. Thanks all for the info/advice.

Steven King

If I have to recommend you something that will really get your chi up and teach you some basic building up to very advanced stuff, I'd have to recommend hands down the Medical Qigong training course by Dr. Jerry Alan Johnson. anything by that feller is completely amazing and jam packed with info.but you must practice consistently. the result is that you'll be a quite strong energy healer. I feel that he is a bit underrated and unexposed around these parts.

I have a yogin friend who could do some pretty gnarly stuff with his chi - he could sense the emotional and etheric fields of people all around him and could manipulate them. He demonstrated his techniques on me. He manipulated my energy field to not only change my state from apprehension into a deep bliss, he also used it to take me from a state of tipsy bordering drunkenness to complete sobriety within 2 minutes flat. I often asked him how he did it, and this was before I was exposed to the study of qi. He would tell me a little but never explain in full. Even after i started studying qi, he always had some secretive things that he would not explain to me, particularly his techniques on emitting and cleansing qi.

I was pretty shocked to find all his techniques explained and demonstrated on Johnson'a material. My friend has no more secrets to hide from me anymore, as I know them all now :-)

• Like 1

If I have to recommend you something that will really get your chi up and teach you some basic building up to very advanced stuff, I'd have to recommend hands down the Medical Qigong training course by Dr. Jerry Alan Johnson. anything by that feller is completely amazing and jam packed with info.but you must practice consistently. the result is that you'll be a quite strong energy healer. I feel that he is a bit underrated and unexposed around these parts.

I have a yogin friend who could do some pretty gnarly stuff with his chi - he could sense the emotional and etheric fields of people all around him and could manipulate them. He demonstrated his techniques on me. He manipulated my energy field to not only change my state from apprehension into a deep bliss, he also used it to take me from a state of tipsy bordering drunkenness to complete sobriety within 2 minutes flat. I often asked him how he did it, and this was before I was exposed to the study of qi. He would tell me a little but never explain in full. Even after i started studying qi, he always had some secretive things that he would not explain to me, particularly his techniques on emitting and cleansing qi.

I was pretty shocked to find all his techniques explained and demonstrated on Johnson'a material. My friend has no more secrets to hide from me anymore, as I know them all now :-)

Hello Practitioner,

Could you explain what do you mean exactly by "Medical Qigong training course by Dr. Jerry Alan Johnson"? The five Medical Qigong books he published?

Thanks

Hey Chang

I must apologize to you

Somehow i read your post as coming from Chi Dragon and my response was for him.

Somehow he responded to my post to you as if it was intended for him which it was.

The universe works in mysterious ways.

Now i have to admit he has psychic powers along with his intellectual taiji powers LOL

So once again my bad :)

Mod Message -

Please respect the OP and stay on topic.

The argument has been moved to the pit.

If anyone would like to discuss the relative merits of studying theory vs experiential practice, please do so in a separate thread.

Thanks for your cooperation

Mod Out

Sign in to follow this