Sign in to follow this  
Everything

We walk the Way, not to reach the destination

In this topic I desire to condense the core of all my understanding and knowingness into one post here. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it! So let us begin...

We are all walking the way, all our lifes. At some point in life, we know the desire alone to reach the destination means that we shall get there. There is nothing in the universe that can contradict us. It is just a question of our own trust. Usually, I have been looking at my life and witnessed everything as irrelevant compared to the specific creation of my true desire. I always want to get it done faster and rush trough the journey as fast as I can to the destination of my choosing.

Today, however, I have remembered something profound. So profound, that I have returned to the moment where it all began and known the place for the first time. We came here to live and experience this physical time-space reality not to create... We are creators by default. We are made in the image of the One True Creator. We are, thus, the creator of all creations. We are all creations and we are the way to all creations.

Physical time-space reality and life is an invention, by us. It is the most profound creation of all and the most incredible. We are so powerful, in our ability to create, that there is no process to creation itself. There is no "in between-ness". So what we did is that we have placed unspeakable amounts of burdens upon our ability to create. We have created the greatest of illusions in creation and without a single effort or act... We simply allowed it to be "Wei wu wei." A creation that creates by default, infinite creations and expands into eternity. We are still doing it to infinity, this very moment. As we focus here in time-space reality, we feel overwhelmed by all the infinite creations that is our doing. We feel disconnected to our creator! This has never been done before and it is a very special experience. We have literally created an illusionary experience of disconnection to our ability to create! Yet, we came here not to forget that we are infinite creators, because we can never truely be disconnected from that.

We came here for something that most thought was impossible... To Witness the Process of Creation itself... To reflect upon the very act of creation as it is happening! To expose ourselves to life and allow it to give birth to desires, which in turn would lead to a process of creation. Upon completion, there is always a new experience to be had that gives birth to yet another desire. So we will never get it done, we will never reach the destination. We did not come here to reach the destination.

Most people find it hard to accept this, because they believe the understanding that I'm trying to re-surface within will result in a lack of desire or motivation. Or will lead to "never reaching the destination." because that is what we fear most. That we are disconnected from our ability to create.

Allow me to give you an anology, so that you understand more clearly how powerful your ability to create is. We create everything around us, like a movie film-strip. At a frame rate of billions of frames per second. Much and much faster then the speed of light. These frames are multidimensional and sensory. Yet, our ability to create WITHIN this creation of time-space physical reality has been put on "automatic." So that your creations will follow certain rules. Themes and collective agreements of reality that we have all created together. This does not limit your ability to create at all... Where first you just thought of a creation; and it was there. Now galaxies have to be lifted, stars exploded, rain drops guided by winds, birds moved. All for a single creation... And out of all the probabilities you have considered, you came to be... A seed, swimming to its egg... And you do it without without erffort! You simply allowed it all to be (wei wu wei) and are still doing so and will always do so, to eternity. This is who you are by default. You are made in the image of the creator. Do you have any idea you carry this huge unspeakable "burden" as part of your agreement in this physical time space reality? No! You do it automaticly! So automaticly, that you may have forgotten you are doing it now and now and now... And now... (wei wu wei)

So, how come I never reach the destination? It is because one reason and one reason alone. You are turning around all the time, because you have forgotten that you are the creator of all your experience now and now and now... And now... You are creating so effortlessly and automaticly that you are unconscious of it. You are deep deep down in limbo. So deep, that we truely have the opportunity to WITNESS THE PROCESS OF CREATION itself! That is why we do all that we do! To create there to be an appearing process to creation, for us to experience it and reflect upon it. The creator, coming to know its own creations as the creator is creating. The truth knows, but is never done knowing itself... We are the truth. We are the destination. We are the Way, walking on ourselves.

Today, and every day, as you observe all details in your life, I want you to realize that you are the creator of all of it. There are infinite parallel realities and you create a new reality and existance billions of times per second. This is how all that is, is expanding into infinity, becoming more and more as you are exposed to this life. You experience thirst and move galaxies in order to reach the glass. Do not underestimate your ability to create, to allow something to be, wei wu wei. Today, and everyday, as you observe all that is in your life, notice that your intent is causing them to be. You can trust in one specific outcome and it will be. Yet, when you intent to create something that has a low probability of occuring, you must realize this:

The creation of it is already done. The "low probability" creation is just another way of saying a "more beautiful unique way, and witness to the process of creation/allowance/wei wu wei." It is not naïve to walk that way. It is not realistic to turn around, half the journey, and distrust your perceptions to be one of "witnessing the process of creation itself". Every single piece of dust you have witnessed in your "desire" for a specific creation has been doing their utmost to support you! Every star and universe has been doing their utmost to support you! All that is happening in your life should be viewed as such. So that you may notice the subtleness of the greatest power in existance in your every moment of life and truely walk the way and be the witness to the process of our creation that we came here be! Your ability to create is effortless. Your only job is to be the witness! To walk the way, the path that is layed out before you every single second! Every single nano nano nano second! Your job is to walk the way and witness all that you see and all that you are creating as you are creating it! To allow whatever you want to be, wei wu wei, and witness it to come to fruition automaticly, effortlessly!

And as you enjoy the way more, paradoxically, you will reach the destination quicker. Not because you desire completion, but because completion will never be had. The reaching of a destination is the creation of a new one. And joy oh joy to YOU, as you come to realize that you are complete right now. And that you are here to be a witness to the unfoldment of your never ending completion. By then, nothing universe can contradict you and you will truely walk the Tao in a conscious way. They shall say "Oh, people, clear the way! This person is unstoppable!" They will witness your ability to act without action and call you the master of limitation. For there is no limit to him who walks on the Tao and has come to realize that Allowance is the ONE and only TRUE action in existance. For the person who does nothing, leaves nothing undone...

Edited by Everything

You're still hung up on allowance. Let me just say that we may walk a way, but we cannot walk "the way", because the way can never be known or defined. A common misconception of people reading the Tao Teh Ching is that Lao Tzu is teaching us how to live in "the TAO", but there is no way for us to really live in the Tao, because the Tao is undefinable and as a result, so is the way to live within it. What Lao Tzu teaches us is to live a virtuous life and by doing so we can learn to live in a state of peace with our neighbors and do little harm to others or to ourselves, or at least that's how I like to explain it.

Once we begin telling people how to live the way, we've lost the message, because the way that can taught is not the eternal way, and of course we are also wise to remember that the sage doesn't teach through words, but rather through their actions. Allow your actions to be the barometer of your life and you'll soon find out if you are living a virtuous life or not.

For those about to take a pot shot at virtue, remember I'm talking about high virtue, not morality. High virtue is something completely different and numerous threads have been started on the topic, so if you'd like to learn more, do a search and I'm sure you'll find out loads of fun information.

Aaron

Allow me to give you an anology, so that you understand more clearly how powerful your ability to create is. We create everything around us, like a movie film-strip. At a frame rate of billions of frames per second. Much and much faster then the speed of light. These frames are multidimensional and sensory.

Maybe, but I have a hard time believing I'm that powerful. If I were that godlike I'd prefer a little more power in my own 'reality'. Seems at some point I'd forget my self imposed limits and fly a bit, materialize something good to eat every now and then.. lose some weight. Seems like in extreme situations people would 'hulk-out' or god-out if that were really the case.

...we cannot walk "the way", because the way can never be known or defined.

We are so powerful in our ability to create, that there is no "in between-nes". Something simply is and then something else is. There is no Tao. So there is no way to reflect upon creation. No way to reflect upon the very process of creation itself as it is occuring. What we have done is created a reality here, physical time-space reality. Which can act as some sort of agreement and rules which we follow in our effortless creating acts of allowance/Tao. It is like unto the act of "imposing great limitation" unto ourselves. To stress the creating act so much so, slow it down and make it appear that we are disconnected from our creating abilities, so that it appears that we walk the Way itself! That we are witnessing creation as it is happening and are subject to it and it not to us. We are the whole, pretending to be part of the whole. That we are completely powerless and seperate from the way that we experience, so that we can say "I'm walking the way!". You are defining the Tao billions of times per second. It is not possible to know the way in its fullness, but that is the gift of infinity! We can reflect upon Tao to eternity and never discover the same thing twice.

So on the polar opposite of your sentence there is: " We can never stop walking the Way, because we come to know it to eternity, and are never done knowing it."

Edited by Everything

You're still hung up on allowance.

To act with effort, and leave everything undone.

The only reason there exists effort, is because of the ego, which keeps us focused in physical time-space reality. We are the whole, pretending to be part of the whole. So that we may be witness to the very process of creation itself. That which we call Tao/Allowance. We can never be done in the knowing of it, exactly because we came here not to reach the destination. It might be a paradoxical thing to say, because it appears that everyone is trying to reach a destination and making an effort to do so. Yet, we are all slowly waking up to the one and only true action in existance. Allowance/Tao. This will be realized as more and more people discover that it is impossible to be truely disconnected from your ability to create.

We are the one whole truth, pretending to be part of the whole truth and we come to know ourselves to eternity. We came here not to know the Tao or define it once and for all and be stuck in one definition of it, which is what most people are doing now. We came here to know it to eternity and never stop defining it to infinity. Never stop walking the way and never stop reaching for new definitions and destinations. To live life, just for the joy ofthe experience and truely enjoy the ride, without stopping on destinations. Without trying to make things done, which we are not designed to do. Tao or Allowance is here to do that for us, unconditionally. We just live life Without holding on to definitions. We came here to just be witness to the process of Allowance. To witness the effort that is otherwise not visible in Allowance. To watch the universe unfold to infinity and eternity, around our every intention.

Even now, as you read this, you are defining the Tao; now, now, now, now, etc... You just don't notice the change, because your previous definition has been so similar to the one you chose now. This is the work of the "self reinforcing believes systemic structure" of the ego. It keeps us focused in physical reality. It also reinforces positive or negative synchronisity in our lifes. Wether we find our selves in hell or heaven, all of us have placed conditions upon Tao and denied its gifts to some extend, in a sense. It is just that the people who "believe" and "allow" they are stuck in negative synchronisities are doing so by placing more limitting conditions upon their Allowance or Tao. Yet, Tao/Allowance is so unconditional, effortless, actionless, powerfull, compassionate, loving, that it even allows you to place all those conditions upon it.

We are so eternally connected to Tao, that we are even allowed to choose to believe that we are disconnected from it and unworthy of it. To choose to believe that we are disconnected frokthe very act of creation and unworthy of it appears to be the most humble of believes to choose from. Paradoxically, it is the most arrogant thing to say in all of existance.

Edited by Everything

'Now' is just a figment of an active imagination. When one truly lives in the 'now' one would have already disbanded all conceptual premises and boundaries, so then even concepts like 'the Way' or 'no destination' becomes a little meaningless. One simply goes about one's day, fully mindful and ever-present.

'Now' is just a figment of an active imagination. When one truly lives in the 'now' one would have already disbanded all conceptual premises and boundaries, so then even concepts like 'the Way' or 'no destination' becomes a little meaningless. One simply goes about one's day, fully mindful and ever-present.

I do not agree with your first sentence.

I have no problem with the rest of your post though.

The "now" moment is all we have; the past is written in stone and the future isn't here yet, can never be here because as soon as it has arrived it is the "now" moment.

Indeed: ... fully mindful and ever-present.

I do not agree with your first sentence.

I have no problem with the rest of your post though.

The "now" moment is all we have; the past is written in stone and the future isn't here yet, can never be here because as soon as it has arrived it is the "now" moment.

Indeed: ... fully mindful and ever-present.

There future and past in that sense does not exist. There is only now. The past is now and the future is now.

There future and past in that sense does not exist. There is only now. The past is now and the future is now.

True, it can be fairly argued that the past is part of the now moment. And true, if we take any action in order to change the future then it can be said that during those times the future is part of the now moment as well.

Of course, I do not make those arguements myself. Hehehe. (I generally argue against them.)

The present is built on the past and preludes the future

If you don't believe that , shave your head now,

Look at your head in the now that we call tomorrow today

and you will see that during the yesterday

from the then now

that you shaved your head then not now.

Stosh

The present is built on the past and preludes the future

If you don't believe that , shave your head now,

Look at your head in the now that we call tomorrow today

and you will see that during the yesterday

from the then now

that you shaved your head then not now.

Stosh

Are you saying that now is the then now of the now then in the then future of the future past then now past future?

I'm not sure I get it :P

True, it can be fairly argued that the past is part of the now moment. And true, if we take any action in order to change the future then it can be said that during those times the future is part of the now moment as well.

Of course, I do not make those arguements myself. Hehehe. (I generally argue against them.)

Taking action perhaps only changes the present.

Edited by Everything

Taking action perhaps only changes the present.

I would suggest it is further reaching than that. (Based on my personal experiences.)

Are you saying that now is the then now of the now then in the then future of the future past then now past future?

Good luck with that one. Hehehe.

And...how do you know this?

Anyone can draw up a picturesque version and sound structure of existence. There are hundreds of these drawing out there. When you've gone through many, at least for me, the question isn't really what you believe and know, but the process that led you there.

If you have no foundational basis in experience or abilities that are in accordance with what you wrote, and say it's just "intuition" or whatever, none of this is grounded in reality but conjecture. So be honest with yourself and attempt to do things that are consequently possible by this view of the universe.

So if you say the world is your creation, devise an experiment to see whether this is true or not. If you say it's automatic and effortless, what makes it "your" creation anyway?

Another thing is, I find it a bit suspicious that you seem too inspired by this view, which shows that you want this to be true, rather than focusing on whether it is true or not in the first place.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

I would suggest it is further reaching than that. (Based on my personal experiences.)

All of existance is here and now, how much further you want to reach? :lol:

If you have no foundational basis in experience or abilities that are in accordance with what you wrote,

I base it on the experience of my entire life. The words I use are indeed an intuitive guess or creative guidance of the imagination. I do use analogies, because I don't care about reality. It is meaningless to me, such as the words you read in my post. It is the message that I am offering. Not the words.

I can even disproove and discredit all that I wrote in my post. I like it better this way. I like to think of it as code language. The words are pretty damn fake.

Just like dreams are pretty damn fake, because the conscious mind tries to make the best of the nighttime experiences with what its got. This results in what appears to be dreams full of "nonsense." this is like unto such a dream.

You do not doubt my post, just like you do not doubt a nonsensical dream. You just disregard it or interpret the meaning of it.

Edited by Everything

Oh I think you got it exactly right.

A person can boggle around with the verbiage

and its good fun

and its fun to speculate about the sliding scale of perspective we call time

But when you come back to normal behaving

You are going to fall right back into the same progressive view of time

that the rest of us learned to use , why ? because its functional!

You are going to microwave that lunch correctly

turn the key after you get into the car, not before ..etc.

Ive read other folks talking about this alternative view of time

and I think it serves no purpose whatsoever!(other than for fun or astrophysics)

If the ancients felt it reasonable to suggest that one nip things in the bud

before they became big problems

And they could tell me that a trip of a thousand miles starts with the first step

Then they had exactly the same view of time as I , you , Twinner ,and everybody else.

So there! :)

Stosh

Edited by Stosh

But when you come back to normal behaving

You are going to fall right back into the same progressive view of time

I try to avoid normal behaving, it is too boring in my view. Too repetetive. :P

For example, some people need to get from A to C by crossing B.

I avoid travelling all together and allow C to just synchronistically show up in my life in whatever way it needs to and trust that it will show up at the exact perfect timing if I allow it to show up when it needs to show up in my life. I trust, every single moment, that where I currently am is exactly where I need to be. I should slowly let go of the fear of loosing my memory, because memory is paradoxically not an "inclusion" but "exclusion". When there is no memory, you truely have acces to ALL past, which exists right here and now.

Edited by Everything

Normal behavior is unavoidable , In fact I'd say that is was an example of suffering

and indicative of desiring of the world to be what it isnt to try to avoid it

(not to mention that it is an example of subjective illusion to classify some stuff as normal and other stuff as not)

You do it to. Dont avoid admitting it.

Honesty is the best policy...

( ususally)

:)

Besides , the premise of the thread

is that the important bit is at B not at C

Stosh

Edited by Stosh

I base it on the experience of my entire life. The words I use are indeed an intuitive guess or creative guidance of the imagination. I do use analogies, because I don't care about reality. It is meaningless to me, such as the words you read in my post. It is the message that I am offering. Not the words.

I can even disproove and discredit all that I wrote in my post. I like it better this way. I like to think of it as code language. The words are pretty damn fake.

Just like dreams are pretty damn fake, because the conscious mind tries to make the best of the nighttime experiences with what its got. This results in what appears to be dreams full of "nonsense." this is like unto such a dream.

You do not doubt my post, just like you do not doubt a nonsensical dream. You just disregard it or interpret the meaning of it.

Are you saying the words are intuitive guesses but the message is not? Then how are we supposed to know what your message is when there is this discord between your message and your words....

Otherwise, are you admitting that your ideas are indeed intuitive guesses and "creative guidance of the imagination?" Then you are caught up in fascination. Your vision of the world is then there merely as a support for why ever you chose that vision.

You don't care about reality? Then what do you care about? Your imagination about reality? Because then it seems like you are justifying delusion. This type of approach to spirituality is detrimental to any true progress and inquiry and at the core of new-age movements, where one's desired fascinations triumph over reality and free fall interpretations become bloated as truths.

If this isn't the case, please narrate to us certain experiences and/or rationality that have given rise to these observations.

Normal behavior is unavoidable , In fact I'd say that is was an example of suffering

and indicative of desiring of the world to be what it isnt to try to avoid it

(not to mention that it is an example of subjective illusion to classify some stuff as normal and other stuff as not)

You do it to. Dont avoid admitting it.

Honesty is the best policy...

( ususally)

:)

Besides , the premise of the thread

is that the important bit is at B not at C

Stosh

The journey is allowance, remember? Well... It was a long post, I don't expect anyone to have read it :P

What I mean with B is the habitual route of insanity. One that is forced upon the self, not chosen freely. More like chosen out of fear for death and worry about the future.

Oh yes, I do choose B sometimes. For irrelevant things I care absolutely nothing about. Yet, it is usually not a conscious choosing of B. Usually, I choose to be at C and B shows up in my life, because it needs to. In order to enjoy C more, I also have to explore B. Other times P comes before C and other times Z. Sometimes nothing and I am just emmediatly at C, which is usually the case when C is a destination of the heart.

Edited by Everything

Then what do you care about? Your imagination about reality?

Hahaha! Ouch :lol:

I care about the experience of our reality :P

Sign in to follow this