virtuous pig

Mopai Training with jim mcmillan

Hi guys, I thought it would be worthwile sharing my experience. I dont know anything about Sifu Lin, However there is an old book in circulation that details the mopai training technique completely, including all the said Fu-Talismans. I know because i have seen it.

The owner claims to have bought the book from an antique store in china from people who had no idea what it was. I suppose it was just another kungfu book to them ? The other story is the book belonged to a family friend,go figure. The levels 1-3 in the book are indentical to everything jim mcmillan has given students over the past 5 years via E-mail. The information has been checked,rechecked,and checked again. But heres the catch, The training method is not called mopai kungfu but instead called lohan.

To sum it all up It very well may not be mopai kungfu, But what are the chances of having so many similarities ?

Mike Zhou

• Like 2

But heres the catch, The training method is not called mopai kungfu but instead called lohan.

To sum it all up It very well may not be mopai kungfu, But what are the chances of having so many similarities ?

Mike Zhou

Lohan Fist(羅漢拳) is Shaolin Buddhist style Kung Fu.

Mo Pai(???派) is Taoist style.

PS...

Does any body know what is the Chinese character for 'Mo'....???

Edited by ChiDragon
  • Like 2

MCZ,

No offense to you, but we do have a scammer who claimed the same thing and defrauded the community for thousands of dollars.

He created hundreds of low post accounts to pose as alter egos to give himself creditability.

His MO is selling ebooks to people, the same as this Shifu Lin person.

This is a known scam, and I highly suspect anyone claiming to have seen this book to be just another puppet account.

I've dealt with the scammer first hand and know him to be an expert con man, a master of his art.

Hi guys, I thought it would be worthwile sharing my experience. I dont know anything about Sifu Lin, However there is an old book in circulation that details the mopai training technique completely, including all the said Fu-Talismans. I know because i have seen it.

The owner claims to have bought the book from an antique store in china from people who had no idea what it was. I suppose it was just another kungfu book to them ? The other story is the book belonged to a family friend,go figure. The levels 1-3 in the book are indentical to everything jim mcmillan has given students over the past 5 years via E-mail. The information has been checked,rechecked,and checked again. But heres the catch, The training method is not called mopai kungfu but instead called lohan.

Mike Zhou

• Like 4

Mike Zhou

lolz your pic is "similar" to a mo pai hand form....

• Like 1

To be utterly honest, I think the teachers that have "special powers" should be at the front line. Debating with scientists, improving our race as a whole. Because keeping secrets is only making it harder on everyone else that isn't immortal and has secret teachings. Kinda selfish if you ask me.

Either that or just not being naive about how humans "tick". Probably they are just not in the mood to be abducted by secret services and being cut up alive in labs by "scientists" trying to figure out how those powers work. Probably they are also not in the mood to be responsible for psychos chasing them and their wisdom with the goal of hurting and killing others for power, fame and money with those powers.

2 sides of the same coin.

• Like 3

Either that or just not being naive about how humans "tick". Probably they are just not in the mood to be abducted by secret services and being cut up alive in labs by "scientists" trying to figure out how those powers work. Probably they are also not in the mood to be responsible for psychos chasing them and their wisdom with the goal of hurting and killing others for power, fame and money with those powers.

2 sides of the same coin.

Imagine an army of level 72 mo pai masters, all brainwashed firm birth to be absolutely obedient and follow orders no matter what. If the government got their hands on the secrets of the practice, we'd see the birth of the ultimate weapon, worse than any nuclear bomb ever built.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 2

I surely don't "miss you". Don't worry about that. You just show again and again the problems I already saw before. But it is no problem to me as I am not dealing with your cultivation (or the lack thereof) in any direct way. Enjoy the ride.

And thanks for admitting that you were trolling. Especially as you claim to already have a qi ball in your dan tian but wasted your time in begging around to learn level 1 mo pai.

lmao sorry it took me so long to respond...i was meditating.

1st my "mumblings" were design to get a responce from people like you.

2nd for someone who doesnt study mo pai , you sure dont know squat.

[...snip...]

• Like 1

Imagine an army of level 72 mo pai masters, all brainwashed firm birth to absolutely obedient and follow orders no matter what. If the government got their hands on the secrets of the practice, we'd see the birth of the ultimate weapon, worse than any nuclear bomb ever built.

Assuming a brainwashed individual could attain that kind of mastery, that is...

But yeah, that'd be a scary thought.

• Like 1

I surely don't "miss you". Don't worry about that. You just show again and again the problems I already saw before. But it is no problem to me as I am not dealing with your cultivation (or the lack thereof) in any direct way. Enjoy the ride.

And thanks for admitting that you were trolling. Especially as you claim to already have a qi ball in your dan tian but wasted your time in begging around to learn level 1 mo pai.

lmao... begging is kinda extreme, ive asked lots of questions on the bums i had answers to or wasnt sure about, i thought that was what forums were for... and level 1 never asked for, cuz its the easiest level....its like asking what are kidneys and then i find out i have 2 of them in me...then i ask what are my kidneys use for, when im already using them...and as for my Dan tian being mobile, ive have 3 witnesses feel it. so miss me with that Computer Gangster. and before i knew the levels, how would i know it would match with what i had already been cultivating, you miss the post where i ask why my hand skin was peeling, knowing it was my yang chi, but only a few answered the question right...most of the time i just wanna measure my vessel and knowledge againsted others...kindave a pride booster when i talk to ppl like you, but i stay humble and quit talkin to you, cuz you have no idea. MR KUJI-IN lmao. maybe you should study KUJI-KIRI...naw you prolly dont even kno you hand signs by heart. lmao.

and as to if shifu lin is a scam....he's really not. he does charge $300, which you can pay in incraments of $100 a month. as to if he was trained by john or in indonesia, i have no idea....but he does have the mo pai manual, which again is not hard to find...well actually it is for the average person

So uhh.... how do you know it's real info, if you don't know if he's trained, or where he might have gotten it, or.... anything other than that he charges 300$.

Sounds like your hoping it's true, and only believing it because you see multiple sources that also have similar info.

But just because tons of people share incorrect info, doesn't make any of them correct.

John

• Like 2

So let's see: someone actually wants to practise Mo Pai even though if they did it incorrectly they would risk their own life?

• Like 2

So uhh.... how do you know it's real info, if you don't know if he's trained, or where he might have gotten it, or.... anything other than that he charges 300$.

Sounds like your hoping it's true, and only believing it because you see multiple sources that also have similar info.

But just because tons of people share incorrect info, doesn't make any of them correct.

John

lolz....ima just say O-K- to those of you reading this believe what you want...

if you wanna learn mo pai , research and ask around, or pay that guy. makes no difference to me, i have my info, that i needed.

if you think its incorrect, then you can think that...

So let's see: someone actually wants to practise Mo Pai even though if they did it incorrectly they would risk their own life?

o well, whats life without risk...

my Qi is stronger since ive been training Nei Gung...

a new age is coming.

Does any body know what are the Chinese characters for 'Mo Pai'....???

墨派

墨子门派

?

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

Thanks, More_Pie_Guy

I've finally found something that is close.

It is 武德派(Mo Duk Pai) or 武派(Mo Pai) for short.

But I not sure it is the same as the given name for John Chang's practice.

header.jpg

• Like 1

Pa Lei Chuan is the kung fu system associated with mo pai, I am unsure if this will help.

It looks like that link to mo duck pai was founded in 1983 by someone, I doubt it's an authentic lineage of any sort.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

Thanks, More_Pie_Guy

I've finally found something that is close.

It is 武德派(Mo Duk Pai) or 武派(Mo Pai) for short.

But I not sure it is the same as the given name for John Chang's practice.

header.jpg

The first character is Japanese for warrior or bushi

This "mo duk pai" above is cantonese. In mandarin it would be wu de pai.

墨子 -> 墨派 should be more accurate.

7FyAu.jpg

I know what you mean. Some of the comments and views on this forum are depressing. Time for a break from it. There are more useful and important things to spend time on.

• Like 4

This "mo duk pai" above is cantonese. In mandarin it would be wu de pai.

墨子 -> 墨派 should be more accurate.

I do understand Cantonese/Mandarin part but 墨子 -> 墨派 is not a martial art.

I do understand Cantonese/Mandarin part but 墨子 -> 墨派 is not a martial art.

Would "mo pai" itself be a martial art? If one takes the origin from Mozi and that the school is named after him, then this should be the logical writing in Chinese. There been some other name(s) mentioned before about how the art itself is supposed to be called.

But anyway. I doubt one would find much more on the net than what we already know.

:)