Seekerofallthatislight

Greetings dear fellowship

I came across this site on my path. I came here hoping to reach a higher degree of understanding of the qi within myself and how to focus it for the healing arts. I myself am a martial artist and I use this in my practice of the martial arts just as much as the healing arts. I wish to become a great healer. I have no intention of ever asking for money nor will I ever pay it for teaching. If by chance I come across a master of Qi on these forums I would be honored to study under you. I will check your aura. If not I thank you all for your insight on the greatest gift to mankind. Thank you very much for this fate.

So far I have been successful in the relaxation of my own and others stressed muscles. The calming of my own and others indigestion and sickness of the stomach. The reduction of pain. Also minor bone setting on my own person through qi alone. I have levitated a piece of paper once. A metal lid many times. Two times I have seen a visual aura of color. I astral projected many thousands of times as a child. Since I have lost understanding of the way. I have also spoken telepathically to multiple persons and infiltrated dreams on request.

On a yang note: I have broken metal with energy strikes. This however... should not be attempted for many MANY years after training... I was very angry and my breathing and sound vibrations were at perfection. This is how I accomplished this task.

Amen.

Edited by Seekerofallthatislight
  • Like 2