spring

Talisman for intent and karma cleanse

Any talisman good to use for intent to lose weight and any recommendations for a karma cleanse?

Thnaks

Any talisman good to use for intent to lose weight and any recommendations for a karma cleanse?

Thnaks

Go here > http://www.renaissan...altalisman.html

You could also send the site owner - Christopher Warnock - an email with your question. He might be able to give advice. I'm saving up to take a course on how to cast and consecrate my own astrological talismans so hopefully someday I'd be able to answer a question such as yours personally. In the meantime though I wish you well. :)

Thnaks

Proper Pranayama and Sadhana to burn Karma is the real only way. I have had the Taoist Priests from Wu Dang Shan do their thing back in 06. Still have the pretty little paper for myself and the one that was burned. Was useless and these WERE actual priest and they performed all sorts of things during the long process. Could they do it, maybe, but the ones that have that power im sure are up in the caves someplace. Its for tourist now IMO and has been. Though these days throughout the west im sure you can find some wannabe that can convince ya they can do it.

• Like 1

Proper Pranayama and Sadhana to burn Karma is the real only way. I have had the Taoist Priests from Wu Dang Shan do their thing back in 06. Still have the pretty little paper for myself and the one that was burned. Was useless and these WERE actual priest and they performed all sorts of things during the long process. Could they do it, maybe, but the ones that have that power im sure are up in the caves someplace. Its for tourist now IMO and has been. Though these days throughout the west im sure you can find some wannabe that can convince ya they can do it.

thanks, can you do this for me?thanks. spring.