林愛偉

Peace and Blessings

Greetings All,

I hope you are all doing well in your cultivation. I joined this forum from an invitation from the admin. I appreciate that, because I have read through several posts already and find that there are some well cultivators out here. So, thank you.

I live in China for almost 3yrs now. Oriinally was born in NY, U.S. From a very young age began meditation and various cultivation methods of both Daoist and Buddhist schools, and various other mannerisms of cultivation.

In China, my wife and I teach through a school we have made called Jing Xin Yuan. More info is available on my website and forum posted below.

I wish you all well.

Welcome. I'm glad you joined. I've been reading your Shen Yi Zhi Dao and finding that it naturally draws me into deep meditation. It's beautifully written.

Sean

Thank you Sean. I appreciate your patience in contacting me, as well as your time with Shen Yi Zhi Dao.

I hope that it works to serve you in any manner toawrds attainment.

Peace,

Edited by 林愛偉

Lin Ai Wei,

It looks like your forum is just beginning. I'll be interested to see how it develops, because it sounds like you have some good information to share.

Lin Ai Wei,

It looks like your forum is just beginning. I'll be interested to see how it develops, because it sounds like you have some good information to share.

It will take some time. There is alot of stuff to put together and edit, and place up there. And then, the members.. haha

I'm in no rush for excess, so in the future, there will be enough.