Everything

The Genius of our Imagination

How do I end the delusions or bound my self to the truth? Obviously, "death" is the answer right? To break trough the veil of "death"

To be (to live) beyond death?

Yes, that is a possibility.

To be (to live) beyond death?

Yes, that is a possibility.

Yet, on the other hand, you might say "to not be", because you have absolutely no identity.

Like ET-thoughts said.

The ego left brain says "I am, the egoless is not"

The egoless right brain says "I am, the ego is not"

How do I end the delusions or bound my self to the truth? Obviously, "death" is the answer right? To break trough the veil of "death"

By knowing the truth and choosing to embrace the truth rather than something else... live through life and the veil of 'death' ...

Oh choosing to embrace the truth can involve the past the present the future and many possibilities some of which may change the past the present the future and many possibilities... Anyone can change ... if one chooses to do it for the better its easier to change for the better...

Yet, on the other hand, you might say "to not be", because you have absolutely no identity.

Like ET-thoughts said.

When the ego learns egoless unity ... and is singularly unique and equal then left brain and right brain integrate into something more than the sum of the parts

Like ET-thoughts said.

Yeah, I felt the need to make that post lest any reader think that we are talking about nihilism here.

But let's keep a little of our ego, Okay?

Yeah, I felt the need to make that post lest any reader think that we are talking about nihilism here.

But let's keep a little of our ego, Okay?

Oh I now remember that I still have to send what I wrote earlier ... when I get to it latter on... in the mean time yea lets keep a little belief that life is meaningful rather than meaningless... for individuals to share the experience and a bit more...

Oh I now remember that I still have to send what I wrote earlier ... when I get to it latter on... in the mean time yea lets keep a little belief that life is meaningful rather than meaningless... for individuals to share the experience and a bit more...

I'm curious :P

Anyone ever done some reading in their imagination?

Invent a book in your imagination, you want to read. For example, How to (...) as the title. Open the book and read.

Yet, the act of trying to remember what is written, interrupts the process for me. I have to be completely in the moment, present with the imagination, completely immersed, having no added intention whatsoever. To accept what comes up as I read as it is and not twist the words or change the sentences. I am a good automatic typer, with closed eyes. So thats what I do. When I speak what I read into a recorder, my conscious mind tends to get in the way and starts creating its own sentences.

You guys ever tried this? I also pick up books and imagine a movie about a specific page in the book. For example, I see bugs on the ground, a giant boot crushing the bug. Open the page and read about a hunter having shot a bird who was being tormented by bugs and insects. That is just a very small example. I've done manifold pages on all kinds of books in the library. There is always a very obvious connection with what I imagined and what is written or painted on the page.

Even in mathematic, I read a page and am stuck in my understanding of the page. I imagine the core essence of the page and my imagines plays with all kinds of shapes and makes connections so quick in ways that I've never been able to do with my conscious mind. Suddenly I understand the teachings even better them the page explains them. Since I have my imagined pictures to relate these teachings to. As if the teachings are speaking about what I imagined.

Edited by Everything

Nope. I've been too busy talking about Taoist Philosophy.

The busy that can be busy is not the unchanging busy. Now you are even more busy :D

Haha, I once thought about what I would think about if I was smarter . . .

Genius don't think diffrent, they just never unlearned to play with their imagination.

The busy that can be busy is not the unchanging busy. Now you are even more busy :D

Hehehe. I'm always more busy. (Sometimes I intentionally break things so that I have something that needs fixing. Not very wu wei. Oh well.)

Hehehe. I'm always more busy. (Sometimes I intentionally break things so that I have something that needs fixing. Not very wu wei. Oh well.)

rofl.