Everything

The Genius of our Imagination

I've always noticed that our mind has the ability to receive information trough imagination/dreams that it is not even able to make sense of in the moment. Yet, as you hold on to these imaginations in the back of your mind, you will realize how much information they contain or were attempting to reach you. The intelligence is infinite. The filters of our mind is what limits our ability to receive with clarity.

I opened a book on Chemistry and came upon a few formula's and such. I had absolute no idea what these formula's were about or why on earth people would want to use them. I just took a quick look at the two pages, 2 seconds, and closed it again. Didn't want my conscious mind involved with it. My challenge was to understand these formula's in a very obvious way. All my conscious mind had to do was play with the imagination and enjoy it. Not even having a clue what they're about at all and not judging the imagination.

I imagined being in a chemistry class of the worlds best chemistry teacher, who teaches with great passion and joy, 1 on 1 private class. I only pay attention to what I feel attracted to focus upon within my imagination and let whatever needs to come up, come up. Slowly, I go deeper and deeper into my imagination as I play with it, untill I am totally immersed and the teacher has caught my full attention. The outside world vanishes. You enter a sort of lucid daydream, with your full conscious engagement. This happens automaticly, no need to try to make it happen. Infact, as you are in the lucid imagination, you wont even realize you have entered it untill you exit it.

First, we played. He took the chemistry materials that I'm familiar with put liquids in there that were rising like unstable cola and it spilled all over the table and floors. I took a broom and started cleaning. Secondly, I noticed how the the wooden hairs broom reminded me of "filters". These things came up unconsciously, I did not analyze the imagination at all. Was just playing with it and allowed whatever needed to come up, to come up.

So the real lesson now began, the teacher drew a long horizontal line, like a scale of some sort. Yet, it was completely blank.

I recall he wrote underneath the scale very slowly and steadily these words "I do not mimic you" He really caught my attention as he wrote this and I was very curious what he ment. Thinking "Is he talking about me?"

Also drew some curved lines from the horizontal scale downwards. I interupted the imagination. There was allot more coming, but I was too curious what it ment.

So I opened the book on the page with the assumption that I have now been taught everything I need to know. I didn't want to imagine for too long, out of fear for loosing all the information I was already given.

Now forgive me for my bad english, but I have to try and translate what was written in the book for you as precise as possible. So that you can relate the symbology of my imagination to this formula.

(Remember, I had never consciously read this page. Only took a glanse at it for 2 seconds) It said "The link between the balance-constant and the change in Gibbs free energy." With the formula underneath

I checked wiki what Gibbs free energy was all about. I thought, what has this to do with the scale and I do not mimmick you? It said in wiki "Gibbs free energy is a thermodynamic potential that measures the "useful" or process-initiating work obtainable from a thermodynamic system at a constant temperature and pressure (isothermal, isobaric)."

The scale was a constant line, horrizontal. Underneath it said "I do not mimmick you" he was talking about the temperature or pressure? Luckily, I remember some curved lines he also draw on the scale, before I interupted my imagination. This was an indication that it was about the constant temperature(isothermal) and not pressure. Since I noticed curved lines on the "isothermal wiki page" I look back at the book page with the formula, and indeed the formula had an "at constant T" which I now assume is temperature.

Now my conclusion is this:

"These formula's are being used by chemist, to prevent blowing up of or for the stability of chemical mixes(chemist blew up the liquid was not stable, imagination). It has to do with balance and it is often used by chemist in the process of filtering (broom imagination) of chemical mixes in a steady/stable/safe way."

May not sound like much, but I am completely content with this understanding of why these formula's would be used and for what. The most important thing of all, I now have a greater understanding on the imagination and in what way it communicates information to our conscious mind. This is just the beginning, I expect far greater things to be revealed to me as I clean the classroom of my imagination and receive information with greater clarity, more and more each day.

EDIT: any chemist can confirm this? :P

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

Yes, our imagination can lead us toward great creativity but it can also lead us down a path of darkness. I think it is important to test our imagination before placing too much dependence on it.

Yes, our imagination can lead us toward great creativity but it can also lead us down a path of darkness. I think it is important to test our imagination before placing too much dependence on it.

I woulden't say, "test you imagination."

I would rather say "test the questions"

The answer is only as good as the question you ask. Certainly, you will evolve towards greater and more significant questions as you progress.

Also, openness and non-judgement is of great importance in your imaginations. You must be willing enough to receive the answer for what it is and not make it into something you want to hear. Basicly, don't filter your imagination trough negative believe systems.

I'm curious though, why would you say that the imagination can lead you to a path of darkness?

Edited by Everything

Now my conclusion is this:

May not sound like much, but I am completely content with this understanding of why these ('stuff') would be used and for what. The most important thing of all, I now have a greater understanding on the imagination and in what way it communicates information to our conscious mind.

Yea, most are completely content with what they think about stuff and then use that as the basis for choosing, doing, thinking, feeling etc; few continue to wonder, ponder and explore the matters at hand ... In other words most think to be right and feel completely content with what they think and the notion of continuing on wondering and pondering and exploring to realize the truth becomes a burden rather than an opportunity to learn a bit more. Some do welcome the opportunity to learn even if it means giving up what they thought was right... to embrace what be right... though some just prefer to keep the complete contentment in what they think...

Imagination can certainly bring about wonderful stuff ... just like dream.... just make sure you keep it bound within what be good stuff... least you get entangled and bring to be nightmares from which you can't escape...Oh and just in case you get into a nightmare that you can't escape, always remember that you can always change the direction of the dream into the bounds of what be good stuff... so instead of escaping it you experience it while doing many other stuff...

Yea, most are completely content with what they think about stuff and then use that as the basis for choosing, doing, thinking, feeling etc; few continue to wonder, ponder and explore the matters at hand ... In other words most think to be right and feel completely content with what they think and the notion of continuing on wondering and pondering and exploring to realize the truth becomes a burden rather than an opportunity to learn a bit more. Some do welcome the opportunity to learn even if it means giving up what they thought was right... to embrace what be right... though some just prefer to keep the complete contentment in what they think...

Imagination can certainly bring about wonderful stuff ... just like dream.... just make sure you keep it bound within what be good stuff... least you get entangled and bring to be nightmares from which you can't escape...Oh and just in case you get into a nightmare that you can't escape, always remember that you can always change the direction of the dream into the bounds of what be good stuff... so instead of escaping it you experience it while doing many other stuff...

There is no judgement in non-judgement

There is no condition in non-conditional

There is no fear in play

There is no guilt in love

There is no hatred in allowance

There is no powerlessness in being

There is being above powerlessness

Most of all, there is no worry in imagination, there is no analyzing, no thinking, just being, in complete innocence, vulnerability(power), curiosity. There is no death in imagination, there is only life and existance. No future or past, only the here and now. No seperation, only integration and inclusion/expansion.

There is no lie in imagination, there is only truth. There is surrender to the truth or there is worship of the feared and resistance towards the truth. There is no pain and suffering in the truth, there is only pain and suffering in the resistance of it. There is no complication in the truth, there is only oneness. No comparison in the truth, only being. No resistance, only allowance. No pushing, only flowing.

We can go on and on, etc, etc, etc. :lol:

I'm curious though, why would you say that the imagination can lead you to a path of darkness?

That is an observation I have made resulting from many years of watching people imagining that things are worse than they really are. And you know what? For those people, things got worse!

Paranoid imagining will lead one to a life not really worth living - constantly living in fear.

No pushing, only flowing.

Sometimes you have to push the car with a dead battery to get it started. (There are a lot of people like that too.)

....No resistance, only allowance. No pushing, only flowing.

play can involve all sort of things, pushing, shoving, flowing and more... just as love, allowance, being, dreams, imaginations, realities there all can involve all sort of stuff... including LIes, truths, and more and it can be imagined... be experienced and more... Oh I often find those who choose not to choose while denying the fact they chosen what they chosen a bit humorous... by the same token those who judge "There is no judgement" in the judgement on non-judgement reminds me that we be bound to judge while free to choose how to do it... that is if you choose to judge that you do not judge and delude yourself from the truth that up to you...

I really liked what you said "There is surrender to the truth or there is worship () resistance towards the truth". I seen this as the deception of freedom vs the binding truth that 'sets us free'. Being can choose to accept or reject the truth while rarely being abel to alter what be the truth... though some certainly like to imagine/believe/pretend otherwise...

The future past present exists in the eternal now!

Again I invite you and others to continue to wonder, ponder and explore the matters at hand ... instead of escaping it! experience it while doing many other stuff... always remember that you can always change the direction of the dream into the bounds of what be good stuff... just imagine it...

Sometimes you have to push the car with a dead battery to get it started. (There are a lot of people like that too.)

That only works with standard cars ... and the key has to be on... and the breaks off... and in the right gear... pushing and releasing the clutch properly helps too...

then you have to leave the car on for the battery to charge up... and even then if the battery is dead and gone you just might need to replace it and recycle the old one

When you push against cars, they will stick around.

When you let go of them, the waves will take you places you've never been before.

play can involve all sort of things, pushing, shoving, flowing and more... just as love, allowance, being, dreams, imaginations, realities there all can involve all sort of stuff... including LIes, truths, and more and it can be imagined... be experienced and more... Oh I often find those who choose not to choose while denying the fact they chosen what they chosen a bit humorous... by the same token those who judge "There is no judgement" in the judgement on non-judgement reminds me that we be bound to judge while free to choose how to do it... that is if you choose to judge that you do not judge and delude yourself from the truth that up to you...

I really liked what you said "There is surrender to the truth or there is worship () resistance towards the truth". I seen this as the deception of freedom vs the binding truth that 'sets us free'. Being can choose to accept or reject the truth while rarely being abel to alter what be the truth... though some certainly like to imagine/believe/pretend otherwise...

The future past present exists in the eternal now!

Again I invite you and others to continue to wonder, ponder and explore the matters at hand ... instead of escaping it! experience it while doing many other stuff... always remember that you can always change the direction of the dream into the bounds of what be good stuff... just imagine it...

When you don't filter the imagination trough believe systems that contain fear, it is not possible to enter a nightmare.

As I said, usually the circumstances or experience we define as "lie" and "nightmares" are actually higher in truth and higher in vibrational frequency. They are messengers. So even in these cases, the imagination or dream is beneficial and integrative. You just need a bigger picture.

All monsters are messengers in the symbolical sense. Come to show you that you are afraid, to remind you that you are dreaming. So that you don't die an old man filled with regret.

When it said "thou shall not lie" it does not mean "you shall lie and then some angry god will punish you for it"

It literally means, you will NOT LIE! You cannot lie. That which we call God does not allow it. Not possible. Lies do not exist. When you choose to believe in lies, you experience exactly that. All truths are equally valid and equally true. All is the truth. Existance is all that is.

There is no such thing as delusion and illusion or lie. You create it by denial of your own existance. You just have to "be" in order to see the truth. Thats it.

Edited by Everything

That is an observation I have made resulting from many years of watching people imagining that things are worse than they really are. And you know what? For those people, things got worse!

Paranoid imagining will lead one to a life not really worth living - constantly living in fear.

Oh you mean in that sense? Haha, how do you know you are not imagining things to be better then they really are?

As I said, ALL is truth, there is no lie.

We are free to be free. We exist because existance only has one quality to it, and that is "to be". It does not need a reason to be. The reason is subject to the being. Being is eternal, there is nothing but being.

"I am, and thats all I need to be."

Thats what I mean with no pushing. By saying "don't do this or that!" you create it to be yours. You attach to circumstances and make your love conditional. Thats not how you break the mirror of life. But why would you wanna break it in the first place? :P

Edited by Everything

That only works with standard cars ... and the key has to be on... and the breaks off... and in the right gear... pushing and releasing the clutch properly helps too...

then you have to leave the car on for the battery to charge up... and even then if the battery is dead and gone you just might need to replace it and recycle the old one

What an excellent response!

I darn not expand as I do not wish to lead this discussion too far off topic.

When you push against cars, they will stick around.

When you let go of them, the waves will take you places you've never been before.

Another excellent response.

But again, I will not expand.

When you don't filter the imagination through believe systems that contain fear, or through past negative experiences ,it is not possible to enter a nightmare.

I feel what I added above to your statement is important as well. And I think it is here where many people are prevented from reifying (I've grown to love that word) their imagination.

Fear! What a grand prohibitor!!!

And the fear of failure is one of the grandists.

Oh you mean in that sense? Haha, how do you know you are not imagining things to be better then they really are?

Hehehe. That's where I have that trick up my sleeve. I have mentioned before that when I am home I have certain illusions and delusions. They allow my life to be more perfect (based on my standards) than it really is. And that's okay. There is much peace here.

But I know what these illusions and delusions are and when I leave "my world" I leave the illusions and delusions at home. This way I can deal with "reality" regardless of its condition at any time.

Yes, I can "just be" when I am at home. Nothing to contend with even though I have my daily problems just like everyone else does. That's where 'wu wei' enters. To do what needs be done, nothing more, nothing less.

Being able to live spontaneously: What more could a person ask for?

When you don't filter the imagination trough believe systems that contain fear, it is not possible to enter a nightmare.

As I said, usually the circumstances or experience we define as "lie" and "nightmares" are actually higher in truth and higher in vibrational frequency. They are messengers. So even in these cases, the imagination or dream is beneficial and integrative. You just need a bigger picture.

All monsters are messengers in the symbolical sense. Come to show you that you are afraid, to remind you that you are dreaming. So that you don't die an old man filled with regret.

When it said "thou shall not lie" it does not mean "you shall lie and then some angry god will punish you for it"

It literally means, you will NOT LIE! You cannot lie. That which we call God does not allow it. Not possible. Lies do not exist. When you choose to believe in lies, you experience exactly that. All truths are equally valid and equally true. All is the truth. Existance is all that is.

There is no such thing as delusion and illusion or lie. You create it by denial of your own existance. You just have to "be" in order to see the truth. Thats it.

"lie" and "nightmares" are actually higher in truth and higher in vibrational frequency.

Claiming 'what is not' is and 'what is' 'is not' ... can easily result in quite a lot of confusion... personally I like to keep it simply simple and claim what be... which involves what is and what is not recognizing what is is and what is not is not. I noticed you did add 'we define as' ... what be be what be even if we define that it isn't it still is...

Yes all monsters are messengers in the symbolical sense... of what they are messages of is a whole different thing... some define angels and demons as friend and foes which one considers friends and which one considers foes depends on which side one be on... though upon closer inspection we see they are all angels some good some bad... If you want to believe the " "lie" and "nightmares" are actually higher in truth and higher in vibrational frequency." thats your choice... the same goes for other notions... yes 'All truths are equally valid and equally true' ... but that does not say that all lies are equally invalid and equally false... nor that lies and truth be the same... There are such things as delusion and illusion and lies created by denial of the truth and cultivation of certain stuff. It is true in the presence of God only the truth be allowed... thats why some choose to hide in the shadows rather than live in the light of day... "You just have to 'be in order to see the truth" assumes one be dealing with the truth and divine dreams as being actually higher in truth and higher in vibrational frequency... besides the lower frequencies of matter can resonate with the higher frequencies of mind and spirit ... Just maybe the task at hand involves making this place into a wonderful paradise where only truth, good love joy peace exist...

think about it imagine it create it

Claiming 'what is not' is and 'what is' 'is not' ... can easily result in quite a lot of confusion... personally I like to keep it simply simple and claim what be... which involves what is and what is not recognizing what is is and what is not is not. I noticed you did add 'we define as' ... what be be what be even if we define that it isn't it still is...

Yes all monsters are messengers in the symbolical sense... of what they are messages of is a whole different thing... some define angels and demons as friend and foes which one considers friends and which one considers foes depends on which side one be on... though upon closer inspection we see they are all angels some good some bad... If you want to believe the " "lie" and "nightmares" are actually higher in truth and higher in vibrational frequency." thats your choice... the same goes for other notions... yes 'All truths are equally valid and equally true' ... but that does not say that all lies are equally invalid and equally false... nor that lies and truth be the same... There are such things as delusion and illusion and lies created by denial of the truth and cultivation of certain stuff. It is true in the presence of God only the truth be allowed... thats why some choose to hide in the shadows rather than live in the light of day... "You just have to 'be in order to see the truth" assumes one be dealing with the truth and divine dreams as being actually higher in truth and higher in vibrational frequency... besides the lower frequencies of matter can resonate with the higher frequencies of mind and spirit ... Just maybe the task at hand involves making this place into a wonderful paradise where only truth, good love joy peace exist...

think about it imagine it create it

I know its my choice. I just got so sick of being afraid all the time and angry. I choice to view lies and nightmares as good things. So, now I only have truth and paradise.

When you can just be who you are and not try to put conditions upon your existance, you can truely appreciate to fullness of each experience. There has never been a disconnection from the one truth of all that is and never will be. You exist, and thats all you need to be. To infinity.

I know its my choice. I just got so sick of being afraid all the time and angry. I choice to view lies and nightmares as good things. So, now I only have truth and paradise.

When you can just be who you are and not try to put conditions upon your existance, you can truely appreciate to fullness of each experience. There has never been a disconnection from the one truth of all that is and never will be. You exist, and thats all you need to be. To infinity.

Everything, I enjoy pointing certain stuff to wonder and ponder about it. Usually I will feed and cultivate a particular thing to clarify a point... which has to do with the singularity existences of beliefs. Something that I have had in my mind lately has been the notion that one can know good by knowing good. I question the idea that to know bad is something good. I also question the idea that there is no good or bad stuff...

Indeed "being afraid all the time and angry" will get so sickening... that eventually one just chooses to stop feeding and cultivating that... and seek truth peace love understanding... I understand how some choose to view lies and nightmares as good things... personally I prefer to view lies and nightmares as lies and nightmares... its like some view 'errors' and failures as lessons rather than view 'errors' and failures as 'errors' and failures and success and learning as success and learning ... One can truely appreciate to fullness of each experience when one just be who one be as well as when one puts certain condition upon ones existence... there has been a disconnection from the one truth of all that is which results in death,,, fortunately there has also been a reconnection which results in life... now be the time to choose which of these you want to endure once and for all...

Everything, I enjoy pointing certain stuff to wonder and ponder about it. Usually I will feed and cultivate a particular thing to clarify a point... which has to do with the singularity existences of beliefs. Something that I have had in my mind lately has been the notion that one can know good by knowing good. I question the idea that to know bad is something good. I also question the idea that there is no good or bad stuff...

I really don't think about it that deeply. When I experience good, I experience good. There is no shadowside to it in my experience. I know I am free to choose the dark.

In yin yang you see clearly, in the dark there is a doorway to the light and in the light there is a doorway to the dark.

If you're in the light, you don't go saying "darkness exists!". Duh... But not to those in the light.

Just like you don't go in the dark and say "light exists!" duh... But not to those in the dark. Not from their point of view. The only way to show them they are free to choose is to point towards the doorway. So that they may remember there even is a doorway!

Indeed "being afraid all the time and angry" will get so sickening... that eventually one just chooses to stop feeding and cultivating that... and seek truth peace love understanding... I understand how some choose to view lies and nightmares as good things... personally I prefer to view lies and nightmares as lies and nightmares... its like some view 'errors' and failures as lessons rather than view 'errors' and failures as 'errors' and failures and success and learning as success and learning ... One can truely appreciate to fullness of each experience when one just be who one be as well as when one puts certain condition upon ones existence... there has been a disconnection from the one truth of all that is which results in death,,, fortunately there has also been a reconnection which results in life... now be the time to choose which of these you want to endure once and for all...

Well, if I have to choose, I choose death. Come and take me :D

Edited by Everything

I really don't think about it that deeply. When I experience good, I experience good. There is no shadowside to it in my experience. I know I am free to choose the dark.

In yin yang you see clearly, in the dark there is a doorway to the light and in the light there is a doorway to the dark.

If you're in the light, you don't go saying "darkness exists!". Duh... But not to those in the light.

Just like you don't go in the dark and say "light exists!" duh... But not to those in the dark. Not from their point of view. The only way to show them they are free to choose is to point towards the doorway. So that they may remember there even is a doorway!

Your post reminded me of a cartoon I did a while back... from a helicopter one could see down below a dividing wall that separated two sides... there was a doorway ... on each side there was a being looking into the doorway and seeing the being on the other side... on one side it read 'prison entrance' and on the other side it read 'freedom ' ... the curious fact was that those in prison where deceived into thinking they would be bond rather than free if they dare cross the doorway... which was sort of true for those outside the prison where conscious that being bound to the truth set them free... while being free from the truth bind them into a delusion difficult to escape...

Yea there is alway a doorway to the other side... if one crosses it one becomes free if one was bound and bound if one was free so one better know what one be before choosing to cross over...

Each side would tell the others "you are bound come to this side to be free" "no you want to enslave me on your side"...

Your post reminded me of a cartoon I did a while back... from a helicopter one could see down below a dividing wall that separated two sides... there was a doorway ... on each side there was a being looking into the doorway and seeing the being on the other side... on one side it read 'prison entrance' and on the other side it read 'freedom ' ... the curious fact was that those in prison where deceived into thinking they would be bond rather than free if they dare cross the doorway... which was sort of true for those outside the prison where conscious that being bound to the truth set them free... while being free from the truth bind them into a delusion difficult to escape...

Yea there is alway a doorway to the other side... if one crosses it one becomes free if one was bound and bound if one was free so one better know what one be before choosing to cross over...

Each side would tell the others "you are bound come to this side to be free" "no you want to enslave me on your side"...

Yeah, so both sides are delusioned, right? Good delusioned and bad delusioned xD

Yeah, so both sides are delusioned, right? Good delusioned and bad delusioned xD

Actually the right side chooses to be bound to the truth which gives them freedom... where as the wrong side chooses the delusion of freedom... and are bound in delusions... everyone ends up in a divine place... some think its heaven... some think its hell... to move from one to the other you just have to have a change of heart/attitude/understanding...

Actually the right side chooses to be bound to the truth which gives them freedom... where as the wrong side chooses the delusion of freedom... and are bound in delusions... everyone ends up in a divine place... some think its heaven... some think its hell... to move from one to the other you just have to have a change of heart/attitude/understanding...

How do I end the delusions or bound my self to the truth? Obviously, "death" is the answer right? To break trough the veil of "death"