Owledge

Industry cleaner for McD smell on fingers?

Isn't it ridiculous? McDonald's and Burger King must be working like tobacco companies who add all their secret ingredients. Both leave the hands with a distinct smell. It might be slightly different between both, but both are distinct and a real nuisance and when you smell it, you immediately know what it is. It's like their trademark fart in your face.

Ridiculous that they offer paper napkins. They are very good at removing the visible remains, but the smell is like an acid imprint on your skin. Licking your fingers (=enzymes) and then using the napkin - still smells. Washing your hands - still smells. Washing your hands using soap - still smells. Steel soap - still smells.

WHAT IS THAT STUFF?!

I guess only hand wash paste does the job, which is sad, because that stuff is normally used by auto mechanics to remove black, oily engine dirt from your hands.

Isn't it ridiculous? McDonald's and Burger King must be working like tobacco companies who add all their secret ingredients. Both leave the hands with a distinct smell. It might be slightly different between both, but both are distinct and a real nuisance and when you smell it, you immediately know what it is. It's like their trademark fart in your face.

Ridiculous that they offer paper napkins. They are very good at removing the visible remains, but the smell is like an acid imprint on your skin. Licking your fingers (=enzymes) and then using the napkin - still smells. Washing your hands - still smells. Washing your hands using soap - still smells. Steel soap - still smells.

WHAT IS THAT STUFF?!

I guess only hand wash paste does the job, which is sad, because that stuff is normally used by auto mechanics to remove black, oily engine dirt from your hands.

lol that is a trademark fart in the face

but thats what you get for eating at places like that if you ask me... that crap isnt fit for human consumption anyway. As one of my favorite lojong slogans says, "abandon poisonous food".

Yeah, I only ate it for strategic purposes. Long story.

Here's another one:

If a coroner wants to know what the victim's last meal was, he can tell whether it was McD before doing the autopsy.

It is flavor.

Flavor additive to be precice.

Most specifically it is either and/or "natural" flavor (added) or artificial flavor.

The difference between the two is lesser than the similarities. "Natural" flavor additives are simply reactive chemical derrivitaves from the flavor-source itself, for example banana. Artificial flavor is simply the chemical without derriving it from it's flavor-source.

Who knew that we needed to add flavor to fast food? *note sarcasm*