Sign in to follow this  
Death to Human Ego

Holy Archangel of Death - Azrael

Came across a few links regarding the Archangel of Death called Azrael.

Angel_of_death.jpg

As you can see from this picture, this Archangel of Death is carrying both a Scythe and a Bible.

Also from Wikipedia, it says..

Azrael is the name of the Archangel of Death in some extrabiblical traditions. He is also the angel of death in Islamic theology and Sikhism. It is an English form of the Arabic name ʿIzrāʾīl (عزرائيل) or Azra'eil (عزرایل), the name traditionally attributed to the angel of death in some sects of Islam and Sikhism, as well as some Hebrew lore.[1][2] The Qur'an never uses this name, referring instead to Malak al-Maut (which translates directly as angel of death). It is also spelled Izrail, Azrin, Izrael, Azriel, Azrail, Ezraeil, Azraille, Azryel, Ozryel, or Azraa-eel. Chambers English dictionary uses the spelling Azrael. The name literally means Whom God Helps,[1] in an adapted form of Hebrew. Also known as Samael.

A lot of movies and stories and literature had depicted Death as the enemy of God.

But what happens when you find out that Death is really nothing more than another God, or Archangel or higher being serving The Lord Creator God?

What happens when you find out that the Archangel of Death is really just carrying out the Highest Creator's wishes to return the souls from this lowly dimension back to the higher dimensions?

Edited by Death to Human Ego

How do you find out?

Does death predate the religions of Abraham ?

Death is just another belief another concept to do away with

My Grandfather once told me @ age 40/50/60 people would consider their work done and that was a ripe age and pass away... it seemed willful ... when they retired they literally retired unto death.

Now he seems content to have reached 80+ and will continue I believe - his mother making it to 99 // longevity seemingly runs in the family void of any qìgōng or other like energetic systems.

I think it all depends on belief + willpower + sense of purpose / the desire to live

I have made such statements as I want to live to 333 or see the next millennium etc

others responding - why would you want to live so long?

so they have a desire to pass earlier

I have seen people in great suffering say they want to die, they have 'had enough' etc and do so a day or so later.

I have heard of people organizing all their affairs etc and making peace with family and friends - dying soon after... did they somehow know?

I believe death comes when we want it to

I believe life come when we want it to

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

Came across a few links regarding the Archangel of Death called Azrael.

Angel_of_death.jpg

As you can see from this picture, this Archangel of Death is carrying both a Scythe and a Bible.

Also from Wikipedia, it says..

Azrael is the name of the Archangel of Death in some extrabiblical traditions. He is also the angel of death in Islamic theology and Sikhism. It is an English form of the Arabic name ʿIzrāʾīl (عزرائيل) or Azra'eil (عزرایل), the name traditionally attributed to the angel of death in some sects of Islam and Sikhism, as well as some Hebrew lore.[1][2] The Qur'an never uses this name, referring instead to Malak al-Maut (which translates directly as angel of death). It is also spelled Izrail, Azrin, Izrael, Azriel, Azrail, Ezraeil, Azraille, Azryel, Ozryel, or Azraa-eel. Chambers English dictionary uses the spelling Azrael. The name literally means Whom God Helps,[1] in an adapted form of Hebrew. Also known as Samael.

A lot of movies and stories and literature had depicted Death as the enemy of God.

But what happens when you find out that Death is really nothing more than another God, or Archangel or higher being serving The Lord Creator God?

What happens when you find out that the Archangel of Death is really just carrying out the Highest Creator's wishes to return the souls from this lowly dimension back to the higher dimensions?

What happens when you realize God doesn't exist and that religion is just a tool to keep people in line? What happens when you realize that death can't exist without life, that it's not dark or evil, or even scary, but rather a natural occurrence within the circle of life? Well you don't worry about silly things like this and focus on important questions like, what am I going to have for dinner tonight?

Aaron

• Like 4

What happens when you realize God doesn't exist and that religion is just a tool to keep people in line? What happens when you realize that death can't exist without life, that it's not dark or evil, or even scary, but rather a natural occurrence within the circle of life? Well you don't worry about silly things like this and focus on important questions like, what am I going to have for dinner tonight?

Aaron

Oh I know God exists and other Gods, creations of the super almighty chief creator God exist as well and we are all creations of this higher Gods.

If Death has to disappear for Life to disappear, then i consider it to be a worthwhile trade off.

You heard of the Big Bang? The Great Explosion which starts off the expansion of the Universe?

Well I think it is time for the Great Crunch, the great contraction of the universe, where silly unenlightened fools who only care about dinner, sex and money start disappearing from existence for good.

Oh I know God exists and other Gods, creations of the super almighty chief creator God exist as well and we are all creations of this higher Gods.

If Death has to disappear for Life to disappear, then i consider it to be a worthwhile trade off.

You heard of the Big Bang? The Great Explosion which starts off the expansion of the Universe?

Well I think it is time for the Great Crunch, the great contraction of the universe, where silly unenlightened fools who only care about dinner, sex and money start disappearing from existence for good.

Oh my, you're missing the point again. When was the last time you talked to God and he answered you? Or maybe you've been told God exists for so long that you simply believe without any proof? if you want to believe in God, that's fine, but I believe in the universe and that everything that happens, happens for a reason, and it's not because some old guy with a long beard decided it. Have you ever heard about the Tao? If not, I'd be happy to give you some suggested reading.

Aaron

edit- Your old nick didn't happen to start with a T and end with U did it?

Edited by Twinner

Oh my, you're missing the point again. When was the last time you talked to God and he answered you? Or maybe you've been told God exists for so long that you simply believe without any proof? if you want to believe in God, that's fine, but I believe in the universe and that everything that happens, happens for a reason, and it's not because some old guy with a long beard decided it. Have you ever heard about the Tao? If not, I'd be happy to give you some suggested reading.

Aaron

No You are missing the point. I talk to God everyday since I was born and he always answered me. Always.

Most humans think that God never answer them because they never get the stuff which their egoistic human minds always ask for. Cars, women, jobs, houses, more of this more of that. However God is always there giving us what we need and not what we want. Most of God's answers and gifts are not what humans are looking for unfortunately.

How do you know the Universe, the old guy with the beard and Tao are not one and the same? Given that the Universe and the Tao is so omni-powerful, how do you know he didn't change into a human form which can easily communicate with our limited human minds and faculties so that our human egos would not have any problems accepting the universe or the tao in such a familiar form ie an old man with a beard?

• Like 1

Tulku I believe one can move from Life to Eternal Life and that they are the same

death isn't necessary - death may actually be a failure to realize such i surmise

I guess I look to such things as the "rainbow body" (transforming into a light body) or the like

where one can consciously transform mind body spirit and choose dimensions / realities of their choosing etc

Tulku I believe one can move from Life to Eternal Life and that they are the same

death isn't necessary - death may actually be a failure to realize such i surmise

I guess I look to such things as the "rainbow body" (transforming into a light body) or the like

where one can consciously transform mind body spirit and choose dimensions / realities of their choosing etc

first off, stop calling me tulku cos i have never been a tulku in my life.

secondly, i dunno too much about such things like the rainbow body but i know there are several masters in the world who jealously guard the secrets of the rainbow body and only reserve such ultimate spiritual teachings for their closest disciples and families because they do not want the world world to liberate themselves..

in short, the spiritual masters of this world want humanity and the whole world to remain as slaves in the material plane, slaves to the powers that be, slaves to the government, slaves to the corporations, slaves to the church and religion, slaves to sex, marriage, family, children and money..

there are many taoist sages who, upon reaching enlightenment, throw away all desires of women, power and money. why is that?

Because these taoist sages know that being a God who is Enlightened and Immortal is infinitely more powerful and pleasurable than being a mortal human emperor or king who may have all the money, power and women in the world but who will ultimately grow old and die off in the end.

Because once you become a God who do not need to experience the buddhist samsara of birth, death, old age and disease.. and more importantly, once you become a God with powers to travel between different dimensions and planets so that you can learn the secrets of evolution from any other higher dimensional being out there, why would you wanna remain on planet earth?

Why would you wanna remain on planet earth if you have the opportunity to visit so many different planets and dimensions out there in the universe? And please spare me the crap about how we are alone in the universe. I am pretty sure everyone in here knows the truth that we are not alone by now.

I know there is a taoist master in korea who can teach a student to transform his body into light in a matter of weeks. There is a master in tibet who can teach his students to transform their bodies into light in under a day. There is a master in Northern Carolina, US who knows such light body techniques from different spiritual masters.

I am only interested in learning the fastest quickest easiest method to transform my body into light and leave this planet immediately. I do not intend to remain on this planet beyond this year 2012. I do not wish to spend more than 6 months on this farking filthy unenlightened planet.

However, I have several enemies, both in real life and in the spiritual dimensions, who seem hell-bent on stopping me from changing my body into light. They have forced these masters to refuse the light-body teachings to me.

Since this is the case, I suppose the only way for me to leave this planet is through Death.

Twinner, II was with you til 'everything happens for a reason'. There we split ways. I think shit happens, no rhyme no reason, bad timing, wrong place, wrong time, no greater purpose or plan. Not always, at times there's purpose, maybe just the purpose we decide to create ourselves.

I don't know if God plays dice with the universe, but I think there's a couple of 00 crap outs on the table.

I'm always suspicious of people whose 'god' believes in exactly the same crap they do. The earth is fertile, the sun graces all with light.

I hope when I die I'll realize-

I spent all my time and money

on booze, woman and sex,

and like a fool

I squandered the rest. :blush:

Edited by thelerner

I want Life to end. I want Maya to end.

And for Life and Maya to end, Death must come and consume this world, this fake reality which we live in.

Rubbish.

Life can't end.

Death is the opposite of birth, and is totally natural, and is our friend.

Life being 'all encompassing' can have no opposite, and is the playing field that the opposites of birth and death display themselves within.

• Like 3

The only obstacle is the obstacle you place before yourself

The only block is the block you place before yourself

You are your own worst enemy

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.' We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we're liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. Marianne Williamson

DTHE, we call you Tulku cause that is the name you posted under here for the past two years, and it's faster to type ;); rest assured no one here assumes you're a Tulku.

I'm reminded of the last Superman movie where, Lex Luthor tells Lois Lane 'Say it, you know you want to..'. Fine I'll say it, you don't have enemies in other dimensions, I am not a devious enemy trying to trick you away from a genuine spiritual path. I whole heatedly wish you were on the path with a responsible experienced teacher, but you're not. You're filled with fantasies and delusions. You need professional help.

You need to get your feet on the ground. Look at some of the personal discussion sites, like uh Old Green, steady practice, steady progress, there are many like him here. When, if they find a super high teacher, they will be worthy of them. Feet on the ground, steady, even dull practice, nothing grandiose, find a good teacher, no dramas keep it simple.

first off, stop calling me tulku cos i have never been a tulku in my life.

This is not you publicly saying you never posted here under the name Tulku, so in all honesty please do, or we will probably keep calling you Tulku. As you talk the same, and even manage to mix archangels into Buddhism and Taoism, along with world and relationship hating and some 2012.

secondly, i dunno too much about such things like the rainbow body but i know there are several masters in the world who jealously guard the secrets of the rainbow body and only reserve such ultimate spiritual teachings for their closest disciples and families because they do not want the world world to liberate themselves..

I might be wrong but I seem to remember Tulku being pissed off at this as well...

But it is wise of them to do this.

Those advanced teachings will do nothing but cause endless distraction, and obsession with abilities, in someone who does not have the foundation to use or even understand them.

A child comes to a teacher to learn maths. The teacher gives the child a quantum calculations manual and says "These are some of the most amazing calculations ever." The child says "cool!" but quickly gets bored and askes for something more simple.

No harm done.

Unfortunately it does not work like this with spiritual matters.

A student asks a teacher for spiritual Instruction, who says yes. Learn to sit, allowing everything to pass, attaching to nothing, hiding from nothing, without becoming drousy, in restful alert awareness... Then learn to walk around, Interacting normally with others and the world, and maintain this state...

Boring! The studently quickly hears about 'higher' teachings. Fast tracks. And what is the first thing they do? They attach to them. Obsess about them. They may even manage to get a few of them but always they want more. What they have is not working quickly enough, or maybe it does produce profound changes, which they attach to, and then they wonder what else they can get..? They burn with desire for deeper mysteries, greater experiences... This can go on for a life time. They pat themselves on the back for the 'experiences' they may have had, which further bolsters their self importance.

All this belongs to samsara.

The experiences all happened in time, and they die without even having mastered the basic teachings which are the real prerequisites for the advanced teachings.

The Masters don't jealously hoard these teachings, but they wait patiently for someone who is actually worthy of receiving them.

If you become that, they will teach you. If you tell them that its 2012 and you dont need to wait anymore, they will just sadly laugh at you.

Right now you can buy or download, many of these secret teachings. Read Heart drops of the Dharmakaya if you want. It will be of no use to you in your current state.

Be wise like the Maths kids, put away the advanced material, and master the basics.

The only obstacle is the obstacle you place before yourself

The only block is the block you place before yourself

You are your own worst enemy

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.' We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we're liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. Marianne Williamson

I guess this is why I would be exiting the world through Death sometime very soon before the end of 2012.

I guess this is why I would be exiting the world through Death sometime very soon before the end of 2012.

What are you going to do when nothing happens, and you are left with the reality that only through personal hard work, can you gain your freedom?

Your life is what you have now, and it will be as well come 2014.

They say in every moment we "die"

I am not the same person as I was 1 hour ago - or even 1 minute ago :lol:

perhaps we could change die to

In every moment we evolve?

advance, emerge, enlarge, expand, grow, increase, mature, obtain, open, result, ripen, unfold :)

This is not you publicly saying you never posted here under the name Tulku, so in all honesty please do, or we will probably keep calling you Tulku. As you talk the same, and even manage to mix archangels into Buddhism and Taoism, along with world and relationship hating and some 2012.

I might be wrong but I seem to remember Tulku being pissed off at this as well...

But it is wise of them to do this.

Those advanced teachings will do nothing but cause endless distraction, and obsession with abilities, in someone who does not have the foundation to use or even understand them.

A child comes to a teacher to learn maths. The teacher gives the child a quantum calculations manual and says "These are some of the most amazing calculations ever." The child says "cool!" but quickly gets bored and askes for something more simple.

No harm done.

Unfortunately it does not work like this with spiritual matters.

A student asks a teacher for spiritual Instruction, who says yes. Learn to sit, allowing everything to pass, attaching to nothing, hiding from nothing, without becoming drousy, in restful alert awareness... Then learn to walk around, Interacting normally with others and the world, and maintain this state...

Boring! The studently quickly hears about 'higher' teachings. Fast tracks. And what is the first thing they do? They attach to them. Obsess about them. They may even manage to get a few of them but always they want more. What they have is not working quickly enough, or maybe it does produce profound changes, which they attach to, and then they wonder what else they can get..? They burn with desire for deeper mysteries, greater experiences... This can go on for a life time. They pat themselves on the back for the 'experiences' they may have had, which further bolsters their self importance.

All this belongs to samsara.

The experiences all happened in time, and they die without even having mastered the basic teachings which are the real prerequisites for the advanced teachings.

The Masters don't jealously hoard these teachings, but they wait patiently for someone who is actually worthy of receiving them.

If you become that, they will teach you. If you tell them that its 2012 and you dont need to wait anymore, they will just sadly laugh at you.

Right now you can buy or download, many of these secret teachings. Read Heart drops of the Dharmakaya if you want. It will be of no use to you in your current state.

Be wise like the Maths kids, put away the advanced material, and master the basics.

Who are you or any other human, master or not, to judge whether I am worthy of receiving the light-body teachings or if I have mastered the basics or not?

Are you the Creator himself? Are you God himself?

No human on this earth is fit to judge me.

The light-body teachings are for everyone every human being on earth and if I say I am worthy enough to receive any and all light-body teachings, that means I am worthy enough so who are you or any other human on this earth, master or otherwise, to question me on the validity of my own path?!

What are you going to do when nothing happens, and you are left with the reality that only through personal hard work, can you gain your freedom?

Your life is what you have now, and it will be as well come 2014.

There will be no 2014 for me.

I will exit this Prison Planet Earth either through Death or by turning my body into light by end of 2012.

It is up to the spiritual masters to carefully decide what kind of fate they wanna choose for themselves.

Do you all think that i do not know I control the fate of this world?

If I die, this world gets destroyed.

If I become a light-body, the whole of humanity becomes light-bodies.

If I become enlightened and lose all my desires and human ego, then the whole of humanity becomes enlightened and lose all their desires and human egos.

Do you think I haven't had the slightest clue what's going on over the past 3 years?

I give this ultimatum to those fools in this world who wanna prevent me from becoming an Enlightened Light-Body and I know the whole world is watching.

Stand in my way again, interrupt my meditations again and watch how my Death Destroy this World in a few weeks time.

If I become enlightened and lose all my desires and human ego, then the whole of humanity becomes enlightened and lose all their desires and human egos.

Do you think I haven't had the slightest clue what's going on over the past 3 years?

I give this ultimatum to those fools in this world who wanna prevent me from becoming an Enlightened Light-Body and I know the whole world is watching.

Stand in my way again, interrupt my meditations again and watch how my Death Destroy this World in a few weeks time.

Wow. And I thought I had an ego problem...

Although, in a sense, what you say is partially correct. But thanks to the paradoxical nature of existence, it's no threat to any of us.

If you die, your entire world dies. If you become enlightened, your entire world will become enlightened.

Things will move along much the same for the rest of us regardless.

• Like 1

Wow. And I thought I had an ego problem...

Although, in a sense, what you say is partially correct. But thanks to the paradoxical nature of existence, it's no threat to any of us.

If you die, your entire world dies. If you become enlightened, your entire world will become enlightened.

Things will move along much the same for the rest of us regardless.

I wanted to create a world of buddhas but all i got in return is a world of fools who didnt know how to let go of everything and give up Samsara for a higher state of existence.

Tis no loss to Destroy this Foolish World. Tis time to Destroy Maya Samsara.

I just want to make sure that you are aware that there is a form of psychosis known as spiritual emergence, where the sufferer has elements of genuine spiritual awakening but mixed with psychotic or florid perceptions.

One of the delusions common to people going through this, Is that they are somehow 'central' to massive massive world events and situations, and sometimes that they have huge power, and very Important world events hang on their personal decision making processes.

It has been suggested that when a fragile ego that felt like it was nothing, has broken down, it needs to feel Important and so massively Inflates its sense of Importance.

To me it sounds like what you are going through.

Please get professional help, and be kind to yourself.

Don't use a permanent solution to a temporary situation.

Seth.

I hope you are getting

• Like 4

Who are you or any other human, master or not, to judge whether I am worthy of receiving the light-body teachings or if I have mastered the basics or not?

Are you the Creator himself? Are you God himself?

No human on this earth is fit to judge me.

The light-body teachings are for everyone every human being on earth and if I say I am worthy enough to receive any and all light-body teachings, that means I am worthy enough so who are you or any other human on this earth, master or otherwise, to question me on the validity of my own path?!

Do you really believe that its just as simple as knowing a technique?

Visualize disolving into light, spin a chakra like this, focus on that body, and Presto!

Now you have a light body, and so does anyone who follows the routine!

Its not like that. This only becomes possible through deep wisdom, after a lifetime of successful practice, as its achievement is tied to the Insight gained from mastering the basics.

2012 won't help you.

Killing yourself wont help you.

Death will not help you.

Only you can help you, under the guidance of a good teacher.

Cultivate deep peace, and detachment. Cultivate the quiet joy that allows the mind to be still, so you may Inquire deeply into the nature of things undistracted.

Why be hostile to the world, or Maya, or Ignorance.

Hostility does not affect them in any way whatsoever.

But Hostility does affect You. It agitates your mind. It ruins your clear thought and peace. Your meditation becomes pointless.

Cultivate lack of stress, and profound peace like all the great masters did, as that is where you can start to gain Insight and wisdom.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this