Sign in to follow this  
Sonhoffman

Stillness-Movement goes Billnas, Finland! On Sept. 1.-3.

One Russian guy who lives in Finland told me he is attending.

Actually, I've been top 3 for the last 2 months ;)

Definitely multi cultural. Bringing international energetics together - cool! A person from Brazil living in Norway said they were attending.

We now have Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, France, UK, US, and Romania represented in attending the workshop.

Some may find this interesting. The song, Sea of Light, that was released on both the Taoist Medicine and Gift of the Tao II DVDs, is one of my songs recorded as a collaboration between Jukka and I. In addition to being our host for this workshop, Jukka is a top 20 top 3 recording and performing artist in Finland.

Oh my goodness I have to warm up my kidding machine - Just Kidding - but, just for Harry.

If Harry is coming to Finland them I am coming to Finland. (Brion aka - Kempomaster)

I also have a really good story about shielding.

Shielding will be something that Michael will discuss at the workshop. WE, use shielding to protect ourselves from any stagnant qi that we are burning off of a patient, we can use shielding to protect us from harmful situations.

The shielding story I will present involves protecting someone else from a harmful situation.

About 2 weeks ago my daughter (Age 24 - today) had her Gall Bladder removed - the gall bladder was sluggish and off/on I had treated her with success yet she was still having issues with many foods that she ate. So about 3 days after surgery she was ready to venture out with a friend. As she walked out the door I felt the need to throw a shield around her to protect her while she was out. A little voice told me - "while your at it, go ahead and throw a shield around Erik -(my son age 28,) he was attending a concert in a town about 100 miles away from my home town.

So, I threw the shields around both - and with confidence - didn't worry about things after that.

My daughter cam home later that night - no problems.

My son got back - mid-afternoon the next day. He was wide eyed and said the wildest thing had happened for which he had no explanation. He and several hundred others were camping in Tents in large field that had some trees around the edges of the field. They were all camping following the concert that he (they) had attended. He said for some reason he felt the need to get out of his tent and move into his car and sleep (his car was right next to his tent). What he couldn't explain was when he woke up the next morning to total devastation that had hit the area while he slept. Trees were fallen near his car and everybody's camping gear - tents, chairs, awnings, everything was totally destroyed. The tents were ripped to shred's - he said all in little pieces , chairs were all bent and destroyed, THAT IS EVERYONES - EXCEPT HIS! He said it was as if he had a protective circle around his campsite - NOT A SINGLE ITEM of HIS WAS EVEN DISTURBED. The devatsation that had hit everyone else had left him alone. He had downed trees nearby - but the stayed outside his circle.

When I told him that I had thrown a shield around him the night before - he replied that had to be it! He couldn't understand how his stuff was completely untouched and everyone elses was destroyed!

I explained - Stillness-Movement is very powerful Qigong. We need to listen...the more we work at our Qigong the more this lineage will help out. I could have just thrown the shield around my daugher - but - something told me to shield my sone as well.

This is pretty cool stuff -- I am looking forward to meeting everyone in Finland in September. Look out Harry - I am saving my best stuff for you.

Thanks

Brion aka Kempomaster

• Like 6

JuuuuHUUUUUUUUUUUUU - Brion will be there :)

Sooooo goood to know... but to be honest...

with the years I am really getting serious

^_^:lol:

look out

:ninja:

Harry

JuuuuHUUUUUUUUUUUUU - Brion will be there :)

Sooooo goood to know... but to be honest...

with the years I am really getting serious

^_^:lol:

look out

:ninja:

Harry

I will remind you of the getting serious comment when Brion has you laughing in continuous waves.

-----------

I was asked if this class has made yet. Both Brion and I already have our tickets. Join us for neigong in Billnas if you wish; this workshop will be highly energetic!

• Like 1

I will remind you of the getting serious comment when Brion has you laughing in continuous waves.

-----------

I was asked if this class has made yet. Both Brion and I already have our tickets. Join us for neigong in Billnas if you wish; this workshop will be highly energetic!

This reminds me, the only time I've been projected Qi at by a person of power, I had a hard time trying not to laugh uncontrollably.. But if this happens in Billnas I won't even try :D

Oh my goodness I have to warm up my kidding machine - Just Kidding - but, just for Harry.

If Harry is coming to Finland them I am coming to Finland. (Brion aka - Kempomaster)

I also have a really good story about shielding.

Shielding will be something that Michael will discuss at the workshop. WE, use shielding to protect ourselves from any stagnant qi that we are burning off of a patient, we can use shielding to protect us from harmful situations.

The shielding story I will present involves protecting someone else from a harmful situation.

About 2 weeks ago my daughter (Age 24 - today) had her Gall Bladder removed - the gall bladder was sluggish and off/on I had treated her with success yet she was still having issues with many foods that she ate. So about 3 days after surgery she was ready to venture out with a friend. As she walked out the door I felt the need to throw a shield around her to protect her while she was out. A little voice told me - "while your at it, go ahead and throw a shield around Erik -(my son age 28,) he was attending a concert in a town about 100 miles away from my home town.

So, I threw the shields around both - and with confidence - didn't worry about things after that.

My daughter cam home later that night - no problems.

My son got back - mid-afternoon the next day. He was wide eyed and said the wildest thing had happened for which he had no explanation. He and several hundred others were camping in Tents in large field that had some trees around the edges of the field. They were all camping following the concert that he (they) had attended. He said for some reason he felt the need to get out of his tent and move into his car and sleep (his car was right next to his tent). What he couldn't explain was when he woke up the next morning to total devastation that had hit the area while he slept. Trees were fallen near his car and everybody's camping gear - tents, chairs, awnings, everything was totally destroyed. The tents were ripped to shred's - he said all in little pieces , chairs were all bent and destroyed, THAT IS EVERYONES - EXCEPT HIS! He said it was as if he had a protective circle around his campsite - NOT A SINGLE ITEM of HIS WAS EVEN DISTURBED. The devatsation that had hit everyone else had left him alone. He had downed trees nearby - but the stayed outside his circle.

When I told him that I had thrown a shield around him the night before - he replied that had to be it! He couldn't understand how his stuff was completely untouched and everyone elses was destroyed!

I explained - Stillness-Movement is very powerful Qigong. We need to listen...the more we work at our Qigong the more this lineage will help out. I could have just thrown the shield around my daugher - but - something told me to shield my sone as well.

This is pretty cool stuff -- I am looking forward to meeting everyone in Finland in September. Look out Harry - I am saving my best stuff for you.

Thanks

Brion aka Kempomaster

We will definitely go over the shielding methods in this class. Thanks for your example!

One month to go! And one more probable attendant from the States has come forth ;)

And we have another registrant from England as of this weekend.

Anyone else who wishes to attend this workshop please go ahead and get your registration in.

Hi everyone,

I will be attending the Finland workshop and am greatly looking forward to it! I will be landing in Helsinki on tuesday morning and plan on exploring helsinki until friday when I will head for Billnas. I am writing to ask if anyone has a similar schedule if they would be interested in rooming together a few days before the workshop in Helsinki?

• Like 1

Yea!

It was something I have never experienced before. The first day was so-so, but the second day for me was like a psychedelic trip. Because my studies began on monday I had to leave after the second thay. And you know what? A miracle has happened. You see before the workshop I could not do sitting or standing meditation. It took me 50 minutes to get the movements going and because I have cronic fatique syndrome, my body could not handle keeping up the posture. After the workshop, I woke up 7am went straight to sitting meditation, did it for 1hour no side-effects whatsoever. Next day same thing, except that today I also did 1 hour of standing meditation later. Now I can access the movements right away and when they get going its not taxing for the body, infact I feel more energetic afterwards. So the workshop changed everything for me :) Come weekend I will start experimenting with Gift of the Tao..

This is beyond awesome, doing spiritual practice has always been my greatest dream. Thnx to Michael and Brion, who projected their chi into me my life has started to turn around. I'll certainly hold on to this chi and build it up with practice :)

Words are not enough to describe how happy I am :)

• Like 2

Yea!

It was something I have never experienced before. The first day was so-so, but the second day for me was like a psychedelic trip. Because my studies began on monday I had to leave after the second thay. And you know what? A miracle has happened. You see before the workshop I could not do sitting or standing meditation. It took me 50 minutes to get the movements going and because I have cronic fatique syndrome, my body could not handle keeping up the posture. After the workshop, I woke up 7am went straight to sitting meditation, did it for 1hour no side-effects whatsoever. Next day same thing, except that today I also did 1 hour of standing meditation later. Now I can access the movements right away and when they get going its not taxing for the body, infact I feel more energetic afterwards. So the workshop changed everything for me :) Come weekend I will start experimenting with Gift of the Tao..

This is beyond awesome, doing spiritual practice has always been my greatest dream. Thnx to Michael and Brion, who projected their chi into me my life has started to turn around. I'll certainly hold on to this chi and build it up with practice :)

Superb! This alone makes arranging the event worth my while. Not to mention all the other awesomity.

I was surprised by how effective the water fu and other healings (done by people who never did this kind of things before) were.

When my friend charged the water and I drank it gave me similar effects as a local analgesic would have, a relaxing of tension that lasted quite a while. Taoist medicine was another mind-blower.

What I look forward the most is how this will affect my practice from now on, as the information in the energy unfolds..

• Like 1

Yes the workshop was great thanks to everyone, michael and brian.

I learned a lot of things eg my energy was more wild before but keeping it in the dan tien sinking chi as well as shielding is useful.

Well basically I could explain with words how great it was but it wouldnt do justice.

I did spontaneous movements a few times the last few days and on one day i started screaming, crying, throwing, up, punching myself lol, tapping my third eye for hours... ( I was never doing these kind of things) so somethings must have happened..

Also the gift of the tao movements are great Ive felt powerful before but this is like pure white clean energy as well.

But the most important things learned are not things I can put into words, met some cool people too.

Edited by sinansencer
  • Like 1

Yea!

I think for most of us this practice is a life-changing experience. I believe the practice will help you immensely on your journey.

It was a great pleasure to meet you.

Well, the feeling was much like going up in an energetics elevator!

Floor infinity, please.

Superb! This alone makes arranging the event worth my while. Not to mention all the other awesomity.

I was surprised by how effective the water fu and other healings (done by people who never did this kind of things before) were.

When my friend charged the water and I drank it gave me similar effects as a local analgesic would have, a relaxing of tension that lasted quite a while. Taoist medicine was another mind-blower.

What I look forward the most is how this will affect my practice from now on, as the information in the energy unfolds..

Yes, results like these with such a high degree of efficacy from first time practitioners is almost unheard of in the field of therapeutics. Actually, it is unheard of in most forms of therapy. Society desperately needs more practitioners of methods that work to this degree of efficacy.

Thank you for being an amazing host and for all your work making this event happen. It was a great pleasure to finally meet you in person.

Yes the workshop was great thanks to everyone, michael and brian.

I learned a lot of things eg my energy was more wild before but keeping it in the dan tien sinking chi as well as shielding is useful.

Well basically I could explain with words how great it was but it wouldnt do justice.

I did spontaneous movements a few times the last few days and on one day i started screaming, crying, throwing, up, punching myself lol, tapping my third eye for hours... ( I was never doing these kind of things) so somethings must have happened..

Also the gift of the tao movements are great Ive felt powerful before but this is like pure white clean energy as well.

But the most important things learned are not things I can put into words, met some cool people too.

A great pleasure to meet you. Practice is the key.

---------------------------------------

An incredible experience and honor meeting up with such a culturally diverse group of people. Final attendance were people from England, Scotland, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Sweden, Russia, Romania, Norway and USA - all extremely nice folks.

Thanks to all for taking the time & effort to learn these true neigong forms. Practice is the key.

• Like 2

Just wanted to stop by and share some thoughts. I'm extremely grateful to Michael, Brian, Jukka and any and everyone else who was involved in the workshop. It was amazing! :)

I had already been using the Stillness Movement practise for a couple of months with great results, but going to the workshop really brought it to a whole other level...

The first day was great, but the second was somehow more intense and powerful. I still don't entirely know what happened, but during the S-M practises all my energy seemed to pool into my forehead. There was so much light and a strange kind of pulling or attraction into the centre of it. I don't know why, as I was trying to focus on my dantien, but I was being pulled into my forehead...I actually felt like I was going to leave my body, and far from being scary it was a wonderful feeling (although my mind was a little unnerved at the same time). When Michael called us back, I really didnt want to come back. Was so strange...yet good! My mind felt extremely clear and still, thoughts basically stopped and didn't return till we took a break and I had to communicate with people again :P

Like Raimonio I've been dealing with chronic fatigue and was concerned I would be really exhausted during the weekend, but on the whole I ended up very energised! Even if my body was a little tired I felt somehow separate from it, and the deeper part of me was buzzing with energy. I love the practise, and the Gift of the Tao movements. I will continue to use both daily for the foreseeable future. When I came home people are commenting on how I seem more energised and how I even look better. Awesome! I really wish I'd been able to stay for the third day, although I believe everything happens for a reason. I feel a great draw to healing, and would love to learn medicine qigong some day, when I've got myself feeling up to speed I guess.

Anyway - thanks again to Michael and everyone, it was an extraordinary weekend and a real gift in many ways. It was also really cool to meet so many amazing people, some of whom felt like long-lost friends, even though we'd never met before.

Finland is really beautiful too btw. It's a bit like Scotland, where I live. If Michael is ever looking for another place in Europe for another workshop, I recommend Scotland!! ;)

• Like 3

Thanks to Ya Mu and Kempomaster for travelling over the big pond, to Sonhoffman for organising and for everyone for attending so the event could happen.

Tooo much indulgence. And stress. Stress and indulgence blargh! :wacko:

STAY in the QI! :o

I always learn a lot, but that was my biggest lesson. Apart from moving cities, starting a business, visiting more countries this year than I have in the last 15, 4 weddings [no funerals], I have also had much to study with medical qigong and chinese medicine! It's been a busy year so far. Too much eating and not enough digestion time makes for sick boy :blush::P

Time to re-evaluate what is important and seek better balance!

I love Ya Mu and Kempomaster, their wisdom and patience and humanity.

:wub:

Best,

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this