Sign in to follow this  
Sonhoffman

Stillness-Movement goes Billnas, Finland! On Sept. 1.-3.

Yeah I'm pretty excited about this event, and not only because I'm hosting it!

I signed in for Ya Mu's London workshop planned for last January. Well, what a dis-appointment it was to hear it was cancelled.

I was given an option to partake a distance class. I'm glad I did. Chi Kung has never been the same for me after that. Even now as I let go for a second in the moment of the moment my body starts doing Chi Kung like it was meant to be done.

Anyway, I started planning a trip to the States so that I could meet my teacher face to face. Planning in advance wasn't so easy since due to the nature of my work I have to book weekends many months beforehand.

It suddenly struck me that I should ask Michael to come to Finland for a workshop. I did, and he agreed.

I hope many, many of you people in Europe and nearby realise what an opportunity this is and sign up here: http://www.store.qigongamerica.com/

I'll be your host and answer all questions about local arrengements: [email protected]

Welcome to lovely, friendly Billnas! BTW most people know Swedish and English around here.

Blessings,

Jukka

Edited by Sonhoffman
  • Like 2

Yeah I'm pretty excited about this event, and not only because I'm hosting it!

I signed in for Ya Mu's London workshop planned for last January. Well, what a dis-appointment it was to hear it was cancelled.

I was given an option to partake a distance class. I'm glad I did. Chi Kung has never been the same for me after that. Even now as I let go for a second in the moment of the moment my body starts doing Chi Kung like it was meant to be done.

Anyway, I started planning a trip to the States so that I could meet my teacher face to face. Planning in advance wasn't so easy since due to the nature of my work I have to book weekends many months beforehand.

It suddenly struck me that I should ask Michael to come to Finland for a workshop. I did, and he agreed.

I hope many, many of you people in Europe and nearby realise what an opportunity this is and sign up here: http://www.store.qigongamerica.com/

I'll be your host and answer all questions about local arrengements: [email protected]

Welcome to lovely, friendly Billnas! BTW most people know Swedish and English around here.

Blessings,

Jukka

Looking forward to the visit and a great workshop. Thank you for going the extra mile to set this up - I do know how difficult this can be. And the workshop space is huge with plenty of space for us to do the movements!

The workshop pdf flyer is here: Billnass Neigong Workshop Flyer

• Like 2

Looking forward to the visit and a great workshop. Thank you for going the extra mile to set this up - I do know how difficult this can be. And the workshop space is huge with plenty of space for us to do the movements!

The workshop pdf flyer is here: Billnass Neigong Workshop Flyer

My pleasure, I will do my best to make things run smoothly here and also to get some publicity for the event.

This is great.

I wanted to sign up for the last London workshop(which sadly got cancelled)and it's great to hear that you're coming to Europe again Mr. Lomax! Are you planning for another London trip later this year? Or somewhere more to the south within Europe? That would be great.

This is great.

I wanted to sign up for the last London workshop(which sadly got cancelled)and it's great to hear that you're coming to Europe again Mr. Lomax! Are you planning for another London trip later this year? Or somewhere more to the south within Europe? That would be great.

I do not like scheduling a long ways in advance. I have no idea when I will get back to London. Where my workshops are concerned, always best to go to the one scheduled as I may decide at any time to retire to a house a mile behind the house where I tell everyone I live. Don't put it off if you feel an attraction to the material.

• Like 1

That's so cool that the workshop will be in Finland. I've always wanted to visit Finland. Can't make it, though. I bet that workshop will be a blast.

I want to learn the language one day too.

That's so cool that the workshop will be in Finland. I've always wanted to visit Finland. Can't make it, though. I bet that workshop will be a blast.

I want to learn the language one day too.

Cool in more ways than one :) I anticipate a highly energetic event.

I bet we could talk Sonhoffman into teaching you how to tell the girls they are pretty.

Cool in more ways than one :) I anticipate a highly energetic event.

I bet we could talk Sonhoffman into teaching you how to tell the girls they are pretty.

Hopefully we will have a nice crisp autumn weather.

You can start practicing right away:

"Olet kaunis" "Olet ihana" :)

(You are beautiful. You are wonderful)

Edited by Sonhoffman

Hopefully we will have a nice crisp autumn weather.

You can start practicing right away:

"Olet kaunis" "Olet ihana" :)

(You are beautiful. You are wonderful)

Kiitos!

Some good folks from Germany, France and Finland have already registered! We appreciate early registration. ;)

Edited by Sonhoffman

Some good folks from Germany, France and Finland have already registered! We appreciate early registration. ;)

And now UK and Romania. Certainly will be a multinational and multicultural event.

And now UK and Romania. Certainly will be a multinational and multicultural event.

Yay!!! :D

Let's see if we get any of our neighbors in Estonia or Russia to participate. One Swedish guy with a huge Rasta turban is pretty sure he is coming.

Let's see if we get any of our neighbors in Estonia or Russia to participate. One Swedish guy with a huge Rasta turban is pretty sure he is coming.

I really have never ever met a Swedish guy wearing a huge Rasta turban. COOL!

A most interesting cultural event this is shaping up to be!

I really have never ever met a Swedish guy wearing a huge Rasta turban. COOL!

A most interesting cultural event this is shaping up to be!

I know several. Two of them live in Finland, both have dreadlocks that would be dragging 3 feet behind them without the turban. A scandinavian specialty, I would say!

Possible Russian participation. One person so far wants to attend.

Possible Russian participation. One person so far wants to attend.

More and more people are expressing their interest. We may have to sell out at some point :D

I'm also working to get catering that would make for a much cheaper lunch / dinner deal.

Greetings into the night :-)

will be there in Finland... plane arrives early morning 1 o'clock on Saturday

and I likely will book the hotel at the airport for a few hours (I mean: a room

there ;-) ).

Intend to rent a car to possibly leave latest at 7 o'clock... so in case

anyone wants to join it would be great if we could share...

only thing... due to job issues I can't be there on Monday and have to take

the 18.35pm flight on Sunday from Helsinki... so I have to leave on Sunday

earlier than most of you... just in case though anyone else shares the same

"problem" let me know and we could share the trip back to the airport by car...

thankx Jukka for the infos

with smiles

Harry

Let's see if we can get a rebounding Qigong demonstration.. I will bring my rebounder, just in case ;)

Certainly.

Greetings into the night :-)

will be there in Finland... plane arrives early morning 1 o'clock on Saturday

and I likely will book the hotel at the airport for a few hours (I mean: a room

there ;-) ).

Intend to rent a car to possibly leave latest at 7 o'clock... so in case

anyone wants to join it would be great if we could share...

only thing... due to job issues I can't be there on Monday and have to take

the 18.35pm flight on Sunday from Helsinki... so I have to leave on Sunday

earlier than most of you... just in case though anyone else shares the same

"problem" let me know and we could share the trip back to the airport by car...

thankx Jukka for the infos

with smiles

Harry

Hi Harry!

Hate you have to work and can't make Monday but it will be good to see you Saturday & Sunday.

:)

thank you Michael,

I myself very much look forward to meet you again :)

the Monday will stay a weak spot for the time to come...

but I hope to get your DVDs soon and that they can

help me a little make up for the loss of not being there...

sending smiles

Harry

We now have Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, France, UK, US, and Romania represented in attending the workshop.

Some may find this interesting. The song, Sea of Light, that was released on both the Taoist Medicine and Gift of the Tao II DVDs, is one of my songs recorded as a collaboration between Jukka and I. In addition to being our host for this workshop, Jukka is a top 20 recording and performing artist in Finland.

• Like 1

We now have Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, France, UK, US, and Romania represented in attending the workshop.

Some may find this interesting. The song, Sea of Light, that was released on both the Taoist Medicine and Gift of the Tao II DVDs, is one of my songs recorded as a collaboration between Jukka and I. In addition to being our host for this workshop, Jukka is a top 20 recording and performing artist in Finland.

One Russian guy who lives in Finland told me he is attending.

Actually, I've been top 3 for the last 3 months ;)

Edited by Sonhoffman
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this