AЯAB

Migraines, anxiety and insomnia

One of my dear friends which is really close to me opened up and said how she has been getting really bad migraines and is on anxiety medication. She really doesn't enjoy taking the meds and the headaches wont go away. I already introduced her to concious breathing which is a practice she has been doing. She says it's helped a bit and has made her more relaxed. She doesn't go to sleep early at all, she tries to but for some reason she can't. On top of the concious breathing I lent her my becalm balls(still point inducers), hopefully those will help with the headaches.

I know you bums are very knowledgable and I would like to increase my knowledge to pass it down to her. I love this girl so much and I will do anything for her. I wanted to introduce her to small universe(MCO) but I'm not that knowledgable on it yet or with other forms of moving energy/healing. If you guys want to give me shout, please do HOLLA AT YOUR BOY :D

Thanks

(I'm pretty sure there are bums or guests who visit here who have delt with one of the above, please dont be shy!!!!!)

Zhan Zhuang tongue at the tip of the pallete right behind the teeth is for MCO.

Baguazhang holding heaven palms in ZZ helped me with toothache and headache

Zhan Zhuang tongue at the tip of the pallete right behind the teeth is for MCO.

Baguazhang holding heaven palms in ZZ helped me with toothache and headache

She should stop taking the meds and bear the pain and there's a good chance she will detox and the headaches will stop

mYTHISmAKER used to get terrible migraine headaches - she was taking advil or some variation.

The doctor told her that at some point the advil causes the migrains. it sets up a cycle. She went cold turkey and within a week the migraines were gone - hardly ever gets them anymore.:)

She could try stopping the meds and bear the pain and there's a good chance she will detox and the headaches will stop

mYTHISmAKER used to get terrible migraine headaches - she was taking advil or some variation.

The doctor told her that at some point the advil causes the migrains. it sets up a cycle. She went cold turkey and within a week the migraines were gone - hardly ever gets them anymore.:)

She could try stopping the meds and bear the pain and there's a good chance she will detox and the headaches will stop

I agree to stop the meds, too. WOW, from Advil? I was thinking something narcotic? Thanks for the input and I agree. Medicine is too often confused with pharmaceuticals, feel me? (...and vice versa)

I agree to stop the meds, too. WOW, from Advil? I was thinking something narcotic? Thanks for the input and I agree. Medicine is too often confused with pharmaceuticals, feel me? (...and vice versa)

I just checked with mYTHISmAKER - it was Anacin not Advil - my bad :)

One of my dear friends which is really close to me opened up and said how she has been getting really bad migraines and is on anxiety medication. She really doesn't enjoy taking the meds and the headaches wont go away. I already introduced her to concious breathing which is a practice she has been doing. She says it's helped a bit and has made her more relaxed. She doesn't go to sleep early at all, she tries to but for some reason she can't. On top of the concious breathing I lent her my becalm balls(still point inducers), hopefully those will help with the headaches.

I know you bums are very knowledgable and I would like to increase my knowledge to pass it down to her. I love this girl so much and I will do anything for her. I wanted to introduce her to small universe(MCO) but I'm not that knowledgable on it yet or with other forms of moving energy/healing. If you guys want to give me shout, please do HOLLA AT YOUR BOY :D

Thanks

(I'm pretty sure there are bums or guests who visit here who have delt with one of the above, please dont be shy!!!!!)

Arab, so migraines and anxiety? Does she also have sleep disturbance, worry, racing thoughts stopping her from concentrating or sleeping? There is not quite enough information to make an educated comment as yet.

I agree that any form of breathing exercise would help, that was a wise thing you suggested to her. By the sounds of it she may not be able to meditate yet due to the anxiety and may need more specific therapy, not meds as already noted, but there are other therapeutic interventions that can help in a big way.

You obviously cherish this lady, if you want you can PM me as it appears to be an anxiety issue.

Astralc

Edited by astralc

On the anxiety front there is a well done guided meditation called Evening Inventory. It available as a free podcast download from Itunes, search for Evening Inventory Meditation or Meditation Station. Unlike most night time meditations it has you bring up problems you had over the day then release them, so its not covering them up, but acknowledging and putting them away. It's a short 11 minute audio.

They also have another called ZZzzzz that is good for sleep.

Your friend would be wise to to address the underlying energetic cause of her fear and pain. That pain can come from the body, the mind, or the spirit. Here's the breakdown I get for her from energetic testing:

Migraines: ~ 90% non-physical, coming from psychological causes

Anxiety: ~ 100% non-physical, coming from spiritual causes

Insomnia: ~100% physical reaction to the anxiety (fear)

Her weaknesses around these issues are not coming from her diet or the Advil.

The top three weakest life supports for her are:

Money & finances

Fitness (fitting in and not fitting in). Fitness is strength, endurance, coordination, flexibility, agility, and speed.

Health (especially weak is misinterpretation, misinformation, and wrong answers around what health is)

Sincerely,

-Adam

Thanks everyone for posting and your suggestions. I looked up on the links you guys posted and I have to say, I don't really want to tell her to go listen to an 11 minute cd or something. I don't want to overwhelm her with a bunch of suggestions. I'm gonna keep scoping, gaining some more knowledge on all this before I say anything.

Her diet is pretty good, and we workout all the time so I don't understand what clarity was saying. You're posts have always intrigued me, though I don't understand half of it XD.

Thanks

For the insomnia, have her get into a routine before she goes to bed, read a book, meditate, brush her teeth, something that she can do every night before she lays down. Second make sure she doesn't force herself to sleep, but rather goes to bed when she's actually tired. The important thing is to deal with the issues that are causing her to stay up, which may require therapy, or maybe just talking with a friend. Some people feed on anxiety because it's the only thing they know, make sure that your friend knows how to relax and that it's okay to relax. Take her for a walk to the beach or in the woods, someplace quiet and just let the world happen. Don't talk if you don't need to talk, enjoy the silence. Again, therapy may be needed.

Of course the easiest way to relax is to take a deep breath and realize you're not the center of the universe. Once you realize this a lot of the things you worry about simply fade away.

Aaron

• Like 2

Thanks everyone for posting and your suggestions. I looked up on the links you guys posted and I have to say, I don't really want to tell her to go listen to an 11 minute cd or something. I don't want to overwhelm her with a bunch of suggestions. I'm gonna keep scoping, gaining some more knowledge on all this before I say anything.

Her diet is pretty good, and we workout all the time so I don't understand what clarity was saying. You're posts have always intrigued me, though I don't understand half of it XD.

Fitness is not just physical, it's fitness of body, mind, and spirit. It's how we fit into our life situation, how we fit into our clothes, our daily routine, etc.

To give you an example, if we look at mental fitness for your friend I feel weak energy in the fitness hexagon around endurance, coordination, flexibility, and speed. So I just strengthen that weak energy and delete the weakness from her mind.

I would also look at any negative life influences that might weaken her energy field. These fall into a hexagon of limitations, fears & phobias, spirit attachments, trauma, karma, and past illnesses. Here I feel weaknesses mostly in fears & phobias and karma.

So it's not just guessing or friendly advice I'm giving, it's based on energetic testing of your friend's weaknesses.

Edited by Clarity