Sign in to follow this  
shazi

New but old, and maybe not new.

greetings.

I was trying to find my translation of neiye online, and lo! it was here on taobums. (search on 'shazi neiye' and you'll get the link).

then I found out I had an account with four posts back in 2007.

hence my topic here.

I'm new because of not having posted here much.

I'm old, because, well, it's something that happens.

I'm maybe not new, because my account here dates back to 2007, and i've been around in daoist groups since the early-mid 90s.

my name, shazi daoren, is what i call myself in publishing daoist things. shazi means 'fool', or simpleton, because, well, it fits in a way. and daoren means daoist, or I prefer to say, 'wayfarer' - one who [tries to] walk along the way.

i probably know some of you, and some of you probably know me. but we're all just wayfarers, aren't we?

cheers!

Welcome!

Lost! arnt we all :lol:

its more fun no?

though

Not all those who wander are lost'' jrr t

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

greetings.

I was trying to find my translation of neiye online, and lo! it was here on taobums. (search on 'shazi neiye' and you'll get the link).

then I found out I had an account with four posts back in 2007.

hence my topic here.

I'm new because of not having posted here much.

I'm old, because, well, it's something that happens.

I'm maybe not new, because my account here dates back to 2007, and i've been around in daoist groups since the early-mid 90s.

my name, shazi daoren, is what i call myself in publishing daoist things. shazi means 'fool', or simpleton, because, well, it fits in a way. and daoren means daoist, or I prefer to say, 'wayfarer' - one who [tries to] walk along the way.

i probably know some of you, and some of you probably know me. but we're all just wayfarers, aren't we?

cheers!

Yes we are all wayfarers. Let the path and the walker be one.

Hello and welcome back.

Sign in to follow this