ChiDragon

The Native Source of Spontaneous Chi Kung (自發功)

Suggestive believe..... hmm I did a healing. A person asked me about Qigong.

I not even said a thing about spontaneus movement.

When I project energy she had spontaneus movement, posture and even cried,

her pain in the shoulder was released and the left ear becomes clear.

She said she could not control them. Well I do not say a word in the session

and not even do or said something for comfort when she cried and her eyes were closed.

Suggestive believe.... hmmm I did a healing.

• Like 2

hmmmm.....

This article is about the Stillness-Movement of 胡耀貞(Hu Yaozhen). Are we talking about the same thing...???

Indeed, one of Hu Yaozhen is teaching and is on this board.

You can guess what I used for healing.

• Like 1

什麼是自發功?(What is Spontaneous Chi Kung?)

Thanks for the informative article on zifagong. It is NOT however about jingdonggong, though it refers to Master Hu and his practice in relation to the history of zifagong, as it does Sun si miao in the Tang Dynasty. I know it says that some refer to zifagong as 'jingdonggong' but it isn't the same thing. I cannot comment on waidonggong etc. The point about youfa or zifa is certainly interesting.

This article is about the Stillness-Movement of 胡耀貞(Hu Yaozhen). Are we talking about the same thing...???

Friend has studied jingdonggong with a lineage holder in the system, so no I'm afraid you are not talking about the same thing.

If you want to know about Master Hu's jingdonggong I suggest you search out those who have had the system passed on to them. You can't understand it by reading about zifagong.

Best,

Edited by snowmonki

I already have read some of the materials about him and knowing the difference from here.

Well on the one hand I'm glad you are at least reading material by Master Hu and trying to understand it rather than random articles by god knows who...on the other, if you know the difference as you state, why start a thread posting this;

hmmmm.....

This article is about the Stillness-Movement of 胡耀貞(Hu Yaozhen).

When that article is not?

Are you sure you understand the difference?

Do you really think reading something is going to inform you more than talking to someone who is a lineage transmitter of the system? It makes me wonder why you are so afraid of people and teachers? Don't bother answering, these are simply rhetorical questions.

Wishing you happiness in your pursuit of whatever it is you are pursuing :)

Best,

Well on the one hand I'm glad you are at least reading material by Master Hu and trying to understand it rather than random articles by god knows who...on the other, if you know the difference as you state, why start a thread posting this;

When that article is not?

Are you sure you understand the difference?

Do you really think reading something is going to inform you more than talking to someone who is a lineage transmitter of the system? It makes me wonder why you are so afraid of people and teachers? Don't bother answering, these are simply rhetorical questions.

Wishing you happiness in your pursuit of whatever it is you are pursuing :)

Best,

That was my initial attempt to lead me to the heart of the subject. I like to approach to my subject of interest slow and ease to get a general idea first. Reading some good materials are far more superior than having someone explained orally. Some teachers are not as thorough and eloquent in going to the finest points or have the know how. Some are too practical and not theoretical. Some were just telling and pretended knowing. Hence, I have learnt more from reading than listening. As you can see, here, some are getting so emotional and lost their cool even before the discussion begins.

To me, in understanding any system, I felt that I must be able to explain each system in my own words to the finest details, regardless, I practice the systems or not. Thus that is what I call understanding.

Anyway, thank you for your undivided attention and best to you too.

Edited by ChiDragon

No, he died during the cultural revolution. Hu Yao Zhen 胡耀貞(1879-1973)

Is there an official source on how he died? I read some things on the net but don't know if it's true or not.

Is there an official source on how he died? I read some things on the net but don't know if it's true or not.

文化大革命中不幸被四人帮迫害致死。

He was tortured by the Gang of Four.