Sign in to follow this  
daojones

Third Eye Sucking up Energy?

My spiritual awakening coincided (not by accident I'm sure), with the activation/opening whatever of my third eye. When this happened I could control very specifically the energy flow into my third eye. Eventually this waned, and I became very ungrounded. I am in the process of re-grounding myself, and unravelling what happened. This has take a couple of years. My latest insight is that I believe that I feel my third eye sucking up my energy both physically and mentally. Was wondering if anyone had any idea why this would happen or what is happening?

One thought I had, and I am going out on a limb here, was that the third eye got activated and was being fed a certain type of energy (kundalini?), and then at some point it got cut off from that energy and started taking from the more mundane types; hence throwing me off balance.

My spiritual awakening coincided (not by accident I'm sure), with the activation/opening whatever of my third eye. When this happened I could control very specifically the energy flow into my third eye. Eventually this waned, and I became very ungrounded. I am in the process of re-grounding myself, and unravelling what happened. This has take a couple of years. My latest insight is that I believe that I feel my third eye sucking up my energy both physically and mentally. Was wondering if anyone had any idea why this would happen or what is happening?

One thought I had, and I am going out on a limb here, was that the third eye got activated and was being fed a certain type of energy (kundalini?), and then at some point it got cut off from that energy and started taking from the more mundane types; hence throwing me off balance.

Unfortunately I cannot say anything for certain in your case, but I can tell you for sure that I too experience the same sensation. I have never thoroughly worked on any energy practices other than focusing on my lower dantein area. I personally am at a point where I can intensify my focus on my dantein and my testicles will subsequently rise up. I also get an odd fluttering sensation within the "cells of leydig" (above my testicles).

All of this results in a greater sensation in my brow chakra region (almost as if i have a unibrow with sawdust on it - this sensation varies from a cooling blue sensation to a rising grey sensation). I do believe it is time for me to seek out a master... The final advice of all inquiries seems to lead to the fact that only an in-person master can really guide you along your journey to ensure proper practice.

Yes, obviously getting a master yo examine the situation would help....was just wondering if my hyopthesis is even possible?

Uni-brow with sawdust on it! Hahahahaha that is hilarious!

One good quote from Dr yang, where the Yi goes, the qi flows.

Or read mal's Sig quote, your focus determines your reality.

If you place your intention on the lower and eventually the sticking feeling happens, give yourself a brief head massage - rub palm on baihui, wipe across the brow, down the face, follow the channels - that should help it disperse. If it happens often in sessions, end every.meditation with a bit of scalp massage.

With regard to it sucking up energy, that is your mind thinking.

Sign in to follow this