PiperMichael

Theory of Everything

I would like to read your book. When will it be finished?

Reminds me of someone who reminded

I'm sorry...I had to go to another computer to get back in...

It appears somebody doesn't want me in here..or anywhere else for that matter...

Sinfest,

There are many 'philosophies' that go to extreme's to rationalize a Universe(s) without a Cause...

In essense, that is irrational, you cannot have effect without cause.

God, as Creator, does not 'enter' the Universe(s), he cannot, because He is the Causal Force,

words are wonderful things, but are relative. Our reality is relative, but the question is;

Relative to what?

Einstein defined it as relative to Light, as Light is the only absolute in this Creation.

In my Vision, it was revealed the Light, is the Yang, is the Electric, is what the Ancients called; The Holy Fire. If then, the electric force is composed of the Light, and the Light is Hyper, meaning beyond the speed of light, which is the transfer impedance of the Zimp (Znidarsic Impedance of the Dark, the Magnetic ether, the limiting power of consumption at something less than the speed of light.) Then the Quantum Vortex is the result of working the Hyper Light, which means everything is relative to the HyperLight, the Holy Fire. This is the Spiritual Relativity...

There are those who love the darkness, and divide knowledge into little bites, so it can be categorized and obfuscated, confused and rationalized, in the Bible this is called; MYSTERY. The proponents of Mystery, appear as angels of light, but they are in truth, speaking nonsense. Designed to color your spirit half with additional intermixing of dark confusion. The road to hell is paved with good intentions...

There are those who love the Light, and seek it out, and know, that Love is the only way to overcome, but Love is integrating knowledge in One Whole. Love is seeing through the process of dividing and animal emotions of fear, which is the dominant emotion of Earth, it is the power of the Animal half of you, it is what must be fought daily. It can only be overcome by Love of Knowledge, not love of unprovable and emotional nonsense. We are all nothing but energy beings, lost in the darkness of reality, some who wish to go 'home' to the Light, and others, who are already Home. Here, in the darkness of the magnetic ether, and they will do anything, say anything, to not be here alone.

If you refer to my chart, God is not 'here' in person but He is IN all things, He MUST remain on His throne in order for the Causal force of his Voice(Tao, God Tangent) to project onto the Firmament(Zero point, Zimp) at the 1 Radian angle which causes the result of the Creation Number; Pi. The phonemes in His Voice, through what I term 'The Entanglement of the Infinities' (Quantum Entanglement) causes the Fibonacci sequence overlay of harmonic frequencies, that when they meet the Zimp, causes the spiral energies to 'seek' a helical formation, known in 3D space as; DNA.

So, energy, frequency, and structure, caused by the Tao, which is the God Tangential Force, causes all things to BE, and all things to be ONE, connected together through the Primal energies at Hyper velocity(this is why the 'phenomenon' of quantum entanglement and entrainment work at 'faster than light' speed. It is also the Cause of the Orbitals, Life, inertia(magnetic repulsion), entropy(consumption), gravity(chaos), beauty(patterns seen in everything).

Thus, one equation, one model, equals The Cause of all things.

But, there are those who can not see it because they will not, it would damage them because they hate The Light. They are the Creatures of Darkness, they are 'of' the World, their Animal is in charge, their fear rules their lives. Love is not in them. And they are very convincing, remember this, they are about self. They do not care for others, or the rational basis of Creation, for they are the ones who destroyed it, long ago. They are the 'authorities', the Scholars, the Rich, the Powerful, those who are of the world that battle those who are 'in' the world but not 'of' the world.

Of these things the Christ and the Buddha were correct. Love = Agape = Empathy for all living things = the Quantum, the very Creation itself is built from Love. Man himself, is said to be 'fallen', but do we know from 'where' he fell? Do we know how far he fell? Do we know the reason he fell? Does the concept of original sin, have any bearing on our status in life? Soes sin itself have a theoretical underpinning? Is there a commonality between all religions and theologies that is provable by science? Is there such a thing as God Science? Something that is a 'Sword of Truth' that restores man's knowledge into Oneness, and overcomes the 'Sword of Division' that turns us against one another, by dividing knowledge and giving the Animal emotions power over reason?

The answer to all these questions and more, is the Holy Grail, the Proof of God and the Soul, and this is all wrapped up in the proof of the mechanics of creation, for everyone, EVERYONE, is a slave to their perception or what Plato called, Their Illusion of reality. This is Spiritual Relativity, all things are relative to the absolute truth, that was known by the ancients, and destroyed by the Catholics when they killed the Heretic's, and stole the Ancient Trinity of Forces and perverted it into a Trinity of the Heart. Then they burned the evidence in the old books, and told the scientists to toe the line, or die. They killed many, and they are responsible for the last two thousand years of hate, war, and they are the ones who did as the Christ, said they would do, bring a sword not peace. Their sword is the sword of division, the hiding of truth in mystery, the power of emotions. This is why their Bible, although beautiful and full of wisdom, is laced with untruth and corruption, or else there would not be thousands of denominations, fighting each other over 'truth'. The Spirit reveals the symbols and the Mystery Power, that is the Harlot church that rides The Beast of the Animal, which is the concentrated power of government, the 'abomination that maketh desolate' set in the 'temple' of God, is their weilding of the sword of division in the minds of men.

The power of the rocks, is the Holy Grail, the Sword of Truth, drawn from the power hidden in the rocks, which is; anti gravity. Which will release mankind from this damnable 3rd rock from the Sun, allow us to throw off the Beast and 'pound our swords into plowshares...' and come to the Birth of the Star Child, so that our children may see the "new Heavens and a New Earth'. Because the Universe(s) are a cold dark dangerous place, and the Creator wishes man to continue for His purposes.

Creator's Blessings upon you all. I may not be back for awhile since it appears somebody has blocked my Ip to this place, and I have to go to another computer...so we shall see. As one more bit of info, I attach a page about the power hidden in the rocks. OOps...sorry, I'm not on my computer, later maybe...if they allow.

I am Piper Michael,

The Heretic

I like to think of love as the merging of the polarities

Everything,

I apologize for my tardiness, I cannot get back in on my computer, so I have to go to town and use a work machine...

You understand perfectly.

Love is written into the very fabric of creation. The heart symbol is thousands of years old...but it bears no resemblance to a human heart. Nobody knows where the symbol comes from, it is ancient in the extreme. If you look at the quantum graphic I posted, you will see the shape of it resembles a heart...which also defines POLARITY, the flow between the Light and the Dark, the Yang and the Yin... if the symbol of the YinYang is turned on its side...you get a quantum vortex in the shape of a heart.

The Universe is made by Love, Unconditional, HyperCosmic.

This Universe is merely one bubble in a sea of Universe bubbles, that are manifested in God Time, but sequentially in the Zimp(spacetime, the Zero point). God Time, or Hyper Time is defined simply;

(+infinity) + (-infinity) = 0

Thus everything that happens in the Zero point, that has happened, and will happen, is present at one time within the HyperTime. Thus the Biblical statement that with God; "A thousand years is as a day, and a day is as thousand years." is perfectly logical.

Sinfest,

You're confusing me... I guess I'm just not smart enough to comprehend you.

A Seeker,

It has been 40 years in the writing/searching, the new Model came to me in Nov 2011, but has been rejected by all.

We shall see, I was told it was unpublishable, that the religious 'nutcases' would burn down his building, because I had a lot of nerve claiming a proof of God...so it appears the only way will be to wrap it in fiction...and then, they will want to burn down my house...

Sad, that mankind or at least American mankind, has stooped to this level.

You mean like Yin/Yang, Heaven/Earth?

I guess so yeah. In the physical sense, it is obvious how boys fall in love with girls and girls fall in love with boys. Sometimes there is also mutual love. Sometimes there is even unconditional love with all that is, which is the merging of feminine and masculine within yourself.

When you can merge the feminine and masculine within, you are so filled with love, you just have to give give and give. No matter who is on the receiving end. Your love become unconditional. You can literally fit unto every single person. It doesn't even matter what his gender is. When you merge the feminine and masculine within you, it is like you are evrything and everyone at the same time. From there you can choose to express yourself as whoever or whatever you want. You are in complete unity with all that is. Yet, sometimes, you don't lshower your love on other people completely, because it is better for people to realize that they don't depend on others for love. Love is who they are at the core of their being.

I still have to explore these things further. So I can't speak too much about it.

Edited by Everything

Everything,

I apologize for my tardiness, I cannot get back in on my computer, so I have to go to town and use a work machine...

You understand perfectly.

Love is written into the very fabric of creation. The heart symbol is thousands of years old...but it bears no resemblance to a human heart. Nobody knows where the symbol comes from, it is ancient in the extreme. If you look at the quantum graphic I posted, you will see the shape of it resembles a heart...which also defines POLARITY, the flow between the Light and the Dark, the Yang and the Yin... if the symbol of the YinYang is turned on its side...you get a quantum vortex in the shape of a heart.

The Universe is made by Love, Unconditional, HyperCosmic.

This Universe is merely one bubble in a sea of Universe bubbles, that are manifested in God Time, but sequentially in the Zimp(spacetime, the Zero point). God Time, or Hyper Time is defined simply;

(+infinity) + (-infinity) = 0

Thus everything that happens in the Zero point, that has happened, and will happen, is present at one time within the HyperTime. Thus the Biblical statement that with God; "A thousand years is as a day, and a day is as thousand years." is perfectly logical.

Sinfest,

You're confusing me... I guess I'm just not smart enough to comprehend you.

A Seeker,

It has been 40 years in the writing/searching, the new Model came to me in Nov 2011, but has been rejected by all.

We shall see, I was told it was unpublishable, that the religious 'nutcases' would burn down his building, because I had a lot of nerve claiming a proof of God...so it appears the only way will be to wrap it in fiction...and then, they will want to burn down my house...

Sad, that mankind or at least American mankind, has stooped to this level.

When you have something to give, there must be, by very definition, people to receive it.

The people that need to receive your books, will receive them. They will be guided to your book when the time is ready. I have never been guided to a book that I was not yet ready to read. Unless I just go into a bookstore and pick up the most popular one, I always get dissapointed. It is not my decision, not who I am. I just feel it in my heart when I feel attracted to a certain source of information. It comes naturall. Like the choosing of each next step on the stairs of life. Everyone has their own steps, they're all valid. My steps are usually found in the weirdest of places, I would never expect them to find. More and more, the source becomes so insignificant, I'm going within for all the answers to all my questions.

Marko Rodin (youtube "marko rodin never before") is a man who desires to speak the greatest of names of the One true God. The math he gives is so simple on the surface, a child can explain it to you. Yet infinitely complex underneath. Literally every symbol in human history is contained within his discovery. Wether it be yin yang, fibonaci, donut shaped vortex(forgot how you call that one), you name it. Yet, one thing I found curious, is that the core of his discovery resembles allot the "free masonry" symbol. He discovered it on the age of 16. I naturally assume it was revealed unto him. Wether by people or by intuition/higher source. Not to mention that he claims to be able to serve ice tea on the surface of the sun. Thats a cool one :lol:

But proof of God? You even got me curious. I cannot even proof my own existance to anyone, haha!

Edited by Everything

I still have to explore these things further. So I can't speak too much about it.

Hehehe. I almost never speak of these things but I will read what you write.

When you have something to give, there must be, by very definition, people to receive it.

The people that need to receive your books, will receive them. They will be guided to your book when the time is ready. I have never been guided to a book that I was not yet ready to read. Unless I just go into a bookstore and pick up the most popular one, I always get dissapointed. It is not my decision, not who I am. I just feel it in my heart when I feel attracted to a certain source of information. It comes naturall. Like the choosing of each next step on the stairs of life. Everyone has their own steps, they're all valid. My steps are usually found in the weirdest of places, I would never expect them to find. More and more, the source becomes so insignificant, I'm going within for all the answers to all my questions.

Marko Rodin (youtube "marko rodin never before") is a man who desires to speak the greatest of names of the One true God. The math he gives is so simple on the surface, a child can explain it to you. Yet infinitely complex underneath. Literally every symbol in human history is contained within his discovery. Wether it be yin yang, fibonaci, donut shaped vortex(forgot how you call that one), you name it. Yet, one thing I found curious, is that the core of his discovery resembles allot the "free masonry" symbol. He discovered it on the age of 16. I naturally assume it was revealed unto him. Wether by people or by intuition/higher source. Not to mention that he claims to be able to serve ice tea on the surface of the sun. Thats a cool one :lol:

But proof of God? You even got me curious. I cannot even proof my own existance to anyone, haha!

I have never heard of him, and cannot get youtube.

There are many smart people in this time, but there is also so much silliness, that passes for 'philosophy'. Those who try to prove their own intelligence, by outsmarting others. The concept that a tree doesn't make a sound in the forest, if there is no one around to hear it, is a classic example.

The denial of physical reality, because of the chaotic nature of the primal energies. Does this person have a mathematical proof and a model of reality, that science can fathom? Then I would be interested in talking with him.

The Proof of God was known before the current age. It is ancient in the extreme. The philosophy of the Tao against the Yin and Yang, is a fragment of knowledge from ancient times. What was knowledge became myth and legend. But without The Knowledge of the Ancient Trinity of Forces, all things silly prevail, and cannot be proved or disproved. This is the concept of Mystery, spoken of in the Bible. But the Bible is nothing but cliff notes for even older documents, which were thrown out and burned. The Catholic's were good at destroying old knowledge, they called 'Heretic'. The greatest of these was the books of Enoch, which showed the process of Creation out of the mouth of God himself. He is not IN creation or part of Creation, but Causes the creation by creating the energies of creation, and sets it all in motion. Thus he must remain on the Throne of Creation, Hyper Cosmic, outside creation, but through the math and the Entanglement of the Infinities, the harmonics, He can project Himself anywhere, at anytime, and through feedback of the energy, can know all things at once. Hyper space, is spirit space, Hyper Time, God Time. The opposite end is Oblivion space, the Darkness of consumption, the negative infinity, where black holes lead. Time comes to a halt. Our Universe is but a bubble in the Firmament of Universe's, that lay upon the surface of the Dark energy, the magnetic bubbles of the quantum foam. These are called virtual particles by science, but haven't been proven, magnetic bubbles have now been discovered by science at the edge of the solar system, which gives more credence to God's model.

It is obvious, there are few who understand without the filters of their own Illusions. They don't see the objective reality of creation, because they prefer Mystery, and thus reject the Objective 3d reality. They do not know how to ask the question, what does it take to create a Universe... and once the question is properly asked, the answer is simple, and given to us by the Ancients. Rome gave us Mystery and Superstition, regardless of truth, it was wrapped in untruth, to achieve power and control over the minds of men, by the use of emotions. Fear is more powerful than enlightenment.

So what do we need to create a Universe? The ancient myth's, come down to us as several concepts that seem to be unrelated, but observe the commonality of ancient myth when combined with modern math... if you refer to my original graphic, you will the necessity of three things.

To create a Universe (or Multi Universe's), you only need a flow of energy and the presence of spinning of the energy. Energy, is not, and cannot be, particles, only string like. This is a string theory of God.

So.

First, you must have a Source of energy. Einstein and company, in 1945, converted the mass of a few pounds of uranium and plutonium to the Light of a 1000 suns.

Second you must have a Sink for that energy.

Third, you must have a source of spin of the strings.

Two and Three are the current push from physics, it is their great quest. You have heard of The God Particle? The nickname of the so called Higgs bosun? They spend billions on its quest, because it solves two problems, the Sink of Energy Consumption (Dark energy) and the Binding force of Spin. I predict it will never be found, why? Because this is not a particle based universe, Einstein was right, and they ignored him at their peril. But it is good in a way, for what would science do with the Knowledge? Guess, weaponize, and you would be right. Why is it, that science is allowed to reinvent god in their own image, but when it is a spiritual gift, and it works, it is rejected?

I predict the God particle will never be found because it cannot, but the God Tangent, which is the Tao, the Causal Spin force, the Brahma, the Creator's voice, is the Nothingness of the Tao that spins the forces of Yin and Yang into the Quantum Vortex. What is the primary structure of reality? The Vortex. From quantum to Galaxy, and all things in between.

This concept also reveals the flaw in Special Relativity, in the Rock Problem or the Brazil nut effect. One of those 'mysterious phenomena', that science has never resolved. Why do big rocks rise above little rocks? Why do layers form in rocks? Why can a bumble bee fly, when aerodynamics says it is 'impossible'?

The Theory of Everything, must mean, everything. So if everything is relative, and a mass of rock is just a mass, then why would it behave weirdly? The answer is simple, it is not just a mass of one type of 'energy'. It is three types of energy, thus the '3 in the equation, is a symbol of The Trinity of Forces, Light, Dark and Spin. A rock is composed of Light, the Yang, The Vishnu, the Electric, and the Dark is The Yin, The Shiva, the Magnetic, the Chi of the body. They are bound together by The Tao, the Nothingness, the Causal Spin, the Creator's voice, the Brahma. Enoch said they are The Adoil, The Archa, The Voice that causes Chaos.

This the equation proves the nature of the Universe, the energies, the cause and the results are; anti gravity, Pi, Fibonacci and the nature of matter, which proves that e=mc2 is flawed, the energy is dual, Hyper, and the Causal spin is faster than light. This is also why quantum mechanics produces infinities, that must be normalized, they start from nothing to create something. This is also the nothingness of creation, that causes philosophical conundrums, and over educated idiots.

Occam's razor says that the simplest explanation is usually correct. This only took me 40 years, and then it was a gift. Please disprove this, by disproving the math, words will not do, for words are deceiving.

This is the basis of The Knowledge passed down by the Ancients. If you wish to read the ancient words, I will post the appropriate text, so you can see the original.

Here is the essence of e=mc2 and the corrected Hyper Relativity, or Spiritual Relativity, shown in the hidden power in rocks;

post-87666-134120698964_thumb.gif