PiperMichael

Theory of Everything

What is The Tao of the Tao?

The Causal Force.

The Theory of Everything.

Expressed now as a the Piper's Proof of All Things.

Yes, I have done it, and you are not the first to hear it, but this forum probably represents the best place to discuss it. Since, most western minds (of which I Am one), are beyond discussing anything outside their current frame of reference, especially that which is threatening to their paradigm's.

This new theory was a Gift of the Spirit, given in a Vision after seeking for 40 years.

I am an old engineer, who has sought anti-gravity for that long...and have found it...but...it has a side effect....when Einstein's theories are corrected with a proper model, there is only one conclusion...that the Eastern philosophies are more correct in their fundamental portrayal of the basic forces of creation.

I call this the Piper's Proof of All Things, and am currently writing a book; The God Calculus is the Holy Grail...but, I wonder, if the Tao should be in the Title because it is the essence of it. You see, The Tao is that which is in between the Yin and the Yang, the Dark and the Light energies, and what has been missing is the understanding of those energies at the level of physics... I can now reveal that the The Tao is something I call; The God Tangent.

It actually is real, physical, and is now proven, in theory, math, and yes, experiment.

So, lets see what level of discussion can be brought to the fore, and I will expand. To whet your appetite, here is a picture of the Vector Forces of Creation that I attach.

Thank you.

Piper Michael

post-87666-133910477731_thumb.jpg

Edited by PiperMichael
  • Like 1

The Tao is that which is in between the Yin and the Yang, the Dark and the Light energies, and what has been missing is the understanding of those energies at the level of physics..

It is not quite true because the Yin-Yang concept is universal with no exception.

Yang vs Yin is analogous to:

Action vs Reaction.

negative ion vs positive ion.

Static vs dynamic.

And almost anything that you can think of...

It is not quite true because the Yin-Yang concept is universal with no exception.

Action vs Reaction.

Static vs dynamic.

Yin and Yang are useful but inaccurate expressions of a duality--handy but limited. The actual term is Yinyang, and it is a unity without separation--essential for understanding.

Yin and Yang are useful but inaccurate expressions of a duality--handy but limited. The actual term is Yinyang, and it is a unity without separation--essential for understanding.

Yes, these two Chinese characters were always expressed as 陰陽(Yin Yang). Yin always before Yang, without a space in between, as duality and for the harmonic flow in the language. However, they can be broken up for expressing the difference in attribute.

Due to the English sentence structure, it goes like this:

The yin and the yang;

Yin Yang

Yinyang

Yin-Yang

Edited by ChiDragon

Michael you like anti-gravity stuff, do you know what this thing is for?

post-74659-133910972723_thumb.gif

Edited by Sinfest

Action vs Reaction.

Static vs dynamic.

I would suggest you go look it up ..

That definition above is from the encyclopedia...;)

Now.

What is it that 'causes' the Yin and Yang to form a vortex?

It is 'Universal', as that which 'causes' the Quantum Vortex, which Causes the structure of the Universe(s).

Sorry.

This is about the dual energies, of which you have fine metaphorical background, but,

the metaphors are not...metaphors.

They are left overs from a time before history, legends, myths, and forgotten knowledge.

They are the only reality.

The Light = the Electric

The Dark = the Magnetic

The Tao = The God Tangent, The Causal force of spin. (Or would you prefer; The Tao Tangent?)

Yes, these two Chinese characters were always expressed as 陰陽(Yin Yang). Yin always before Yang, without a space in between, as duality and for the harmonic flow in the language. However, they can be broken up for expressing the difference in attribute.

Due to the English sentence structure, it goes like this:

The yin and the yang;

Yin Yang

Yinyang

Yin-Yang

They are, they are joined at the Zero Point.

The Tao is the center, the oneness, merging of the paradoxes. It is not in a sense in between yin and yang. It is both merged as love.

That is what Tao is. That is what "God" is. The unconditional love, as one, as all things within each and every one thing as all things.

The first chapter of TTC adresses this paradox that is the key to unlocking the doorway that is the paradox itself. So that you can merge the two seemingly opposing ideas within your self.

The two opposing ideas of being the observed and being the observer. The feminine and masculine within each and every one of us. The surrender and focus. Non-intention and intention. These all seem to be opposing ideas that contradict eachother. Cancel eachother out. Yet, when understood clearly, we find that they're both diffrent sides of the same coin, which is love.

All of existance is unconditional love. It really is that simple! All the theories you create there to be is simply a conditioning of this love. Existance itself contains your theories about concepts and ideas and theories. Yet, existance is not contained by your theory of it. For existance is ALL that is and there is no outside to it. Outside and inside are both part of existance. Non-existant itself is non-existant, always has been and always will be. Existance is existant, always has been and always will be. That is why we are all eternal. If we were ever to become non-existant, that means we always have been and always will be non-existant.

The answer to the question "Do I exist?" is "yes". And thats all you need to be! There is no reason for you to fall in love with all that is, but the love itself. You allow yourself to fall into love, simply because thats who you are. Everything is love. Unconditional love is your natural state of being, extacy your birthright.

Edited by Everything

Michael you like anti-gravity stuff, do you know what this thing is for?

post-74659-133910972723_thumb.gif

You're testing and funnin' me right?...;)

I would love for you to teach me. That's part of the reason for my post.

To find another mind of equal vision and curiosity.

I don't know. There is much I don't know, even Einstein himself had to be tutored on some advanced calculus, eh?

I can say, my experiment in anti gravity, did achieve a 10% mass reduction...the next test will hopefully achieve liftoff. Most of science my friend, is in something science has lost. The Philosophy of Science, hypothesis and experiment. They are lost in mathematics and particles and something from nothing. Their God Particle cannot exist, that, I predict will not happen. They may find some energy artifacts at the 1 radian angle but, it will only be an artifact.

Basically, the Standard model, of 'something from nothing', is crap, and 'particles' don't exist.

Einstein was right, we are all 'frozen energy'. The Structure of that standing wave is dual, and you already know what it looks like...;)

What I have been shown, was that the structure of reality is dual, as has been known in many circles for a long time, nobody, to my knowledge, has proved it.

Can you explain, with math, why big rocks rise above little rocks? (The Rock problem, or Brazil Nut effect...)

Say, I just thought of something

To me it seems like all this naming the Tao, that has been done for a while here, is making it impossible to have any wu wei-ing done

The name is another blockage that the first part of tao te ching was warning about and the solid that get's washed away by soft water

I remember watching a video thing about anti-gravity and cold fusion, I made notes as I watched it

The whole series was building up to this equation and an easier way to calculate h

http://www.youtube.com/user/seattle4truth/videos?sort=dd&view=0&page=2

It's a pain but some parts are missing

Enjoy :)

The Tao is the center, the oneness, merging of the paradoxes. It is not in a sense in between yin and yang. It is both merged as love.

That is what Tao is. That is what "God" is. The unconditional love, as one, as all things within each and every one thing as all things.

The first chapter of TTC adresses this paradox that is the key to unlocking the doorway that is the paradox itself. So that you can merge the two seemingly opposing ideas within your self.

The two opposing ideas of being the observed and being the observer. The feminine and masculine within each and every one of us. The surrender and focus. Non-intention and intention. These all seem to be opposing ideas that contradict eachother. Cancel eachother out. Yet, when understood clearly, we find that they're both diffrent sides of the same coin, which is love.

All of existance is unconditional love. It really is that simple! All the theories you create there to be is simply a conditioning of this love. Existance itself contains your theories about concepts and ideas and theories. Yet, existance is not contained by your theory of it. For existance is ALL that is and there is no outside to it. Outside and inside are both part of existance. Non-existant itself is non-existant, always has been and always will be. Existance is existant, always has been and always will be. That is why we are all eternal. If would ever become non-existant, that means we always have been and always will be non-existant.

The answer to the question "Do I exist?" is "yes". And thats all you need to be! There is no reason for you to fall in love with all that is, but the love itself. You allow yourself to fall into love, simply because thats who you are. Everything is love. Unconditional love is your natural state of being, extacy your birthright.

Exactly right!

Now prove it....;)

This is what was given me...

The heart symbol, is thousands of years old...the symbol for love, right?

Do you know where it comes from? Nobody does, its too old..just like the yinyang and tao. But, we all know a human heart bears NO resemblance to it...

The Yin Yang symbol, IS the Heart symbol, viewed from the top...

The Tao is Love, the Quantum Vortex Foam is the result of that.

The Ancient Chinese have it mostly right, they just looked at it from the top, instead of from the side.

The Quantum of Unconditional Love is impressed on the very fabric of creation.

It explains everything,

-wave-particle(collapsed helical wave into a vortex)

-inertia

-entropy

-gravity (not a linear field, but a chaotic spiral vortex in the magnetic ether. 'Spiral' galaxy anyone?)

-electric force

-magnetic force

-strong and weak forces

-attraction and repulsion

-polarity of electric and magnetic

-energy of the proton

-spirit and soul

-reincarnation

-heaven and hell as the 'second death'= ultimate consumption of your energy if you commit to darkness(consumer of the light).

-God, as invisible Cause of spin, The Tao

We are saying the same thing.

The Light = Unconditional Love, shown in the structure of the quantum, an ancient symbol for love.

Notice the mixing of light and dark, and the resemblance to the heart (not my art, but close enough)

A Universal Quantum Vortex;

post-87666-133912020865_thumb.jpg

What I have been shown, was that the structure of reality is dual, ...

I think the structure of reality might also be a triad or triple? Since we live in a 3th density reality. So that makes the minimum amount of parts to anything: 3

I like to think that, because a door and key are neutral. They are two opposing ideas. A paradox, and we are always at the center of all paradox, where polarity is merged as love.

Both key and door are two things. Only by adding the third aspect of this triad, do they reveal themselves in our reality. The keys purpose is to unlock and open. The doors purpose is to block and close. So the third aspect is freedom.

This is how reality works. Door, key, freedom they relate to eachother in a triangle. The triangle is thus the minimum amount of parts to anything in our reality. Below that, it is simply another dimensional existance.

We are freedom itself, reflecting back at itself trough the use of the polarity of the key and door.

This is what was given me...

The heart symbol, is thousands of years old...the symbol for love, right?

Do you know where it comes from? Nobody does, its too old..just like the yinyang and tao. But, we all know a human heart bears NO resemblance to it...

The Yin Yang symbol, IS the Heart symbol, viewed from the top...

The Tao is Love, the Quantum Vortex Foam is the result of that.

The Ancient Chinese have it mostly right, they just looked at it from the top, instead of from the side.

Wow that is so cool! Haha

I can never prove anything to anyone though. I cannot even prove my own existance. I trust in what I trust, because I choose to place my trust in it. There is no disproving of any truth either, in a sense. Just a realization of what I do prefer to believe and what not. Without judging the infinite varieties of truth, all worthy of our unconditional love.

Edited by Everything

To me it seems like all this naming the Tao, that has been done for a while here, is making it impossible to have any wu wei-ing done

The name is another blockage that the first part of tao te ching was warning about and the solid that get's washed away by soft water

I remember watching a video thing about anti-gravity and cold fusion, I made notes as I watched it

The whole series was building up to this equation and an easier way to calculate h

Sorry. Not trying to name something that already has a name...;)

But, the essence of my project, for 40 years, has been this.

The result is the merging of science and 'religion/spiritual'.

Think about this;

What is science? The understanding of man, his place in the Universe and how it all works.

What is religion? The understanding of man, his place in the Universe and how it all works.

Do we sense a conundrum?

Thousands of years ago, they were One. They must become One, again, in order for mankind to advance, unify, and come to understanding.

Also, the Spirit revealed something else...

We MUST get off this rock called Earth...

Because one day, Earth will no longer be viable...

And no, I cannot say why, only that the Universe is a cold dark unforgiving place, and the Creator wishes mankind to continue for His purposes.

I think the structure of reality might also be a triad or triple? Since we live in a 3th density reality. So that makes the minimum amount of parts to anything: 3

I like to think that, because a door and key are neutral. They are two opposing ideas. A paradox, and we are always at the center of all paradox, where polarity is merged as love.

Both key and door are two things. Only by adding the third aspect of this triad, do they reveal themselves in our reality. The keys purpose is to unlock and open. The doors purpose is to block and close. So the third aspect is freedom.

This is how reality works. Door, key, freedom they relate to eachother in a triangle. The triangle is thus the minimum amount of parts to anything in our reality. Below that, it is simply another dimensional existance.

We are freedom itself, reflecting back at itself trough the use of the polarity of the key and door.

Everything..you're good.

Exactly right, again...you nailed it.

The 'dual' is the energy...Light and Dark, electric and magnetic are separate forces.

The Structure is Caused by the third force, The Tao or Causal or God Tangent. Refer to the chart above.

When the Holy Light (what the Ancients called the; Holy Fire) is consumed by the Imp, the Dark consumer(the lake of fire), the Zero point in the middle then, is the canvas of the Creator, that uses His own voice, the Tao, the God Tangent, as the Causal spin force, this is the '3, the Ancient Trinity of Forces...

But since the Tao is 'nothing', then it is invisible, but observable...(Faraday's tangent)

That is why 3 dimensional reality is 'real', and also, why God is IN all things...

Below that is Oblivion(-infinity, magnetic).

Above that is Hyper Space(+infinity, electric).

This is also how Time works. When a wave of light travels from a distant star, it experiences no time, even though we see that it takes many years...special relativity...

Now, extend the concept up, and you arrive at...Hyper...or what I term; Spiritual Relativity.

If you refer to my chart above, you see what?

+infinity + -infinity = 0 (Zero point)

Thus, above this plane all time is compressed into 0. Hyper Reality. Non locality.

Below this plane, there is no time, there is nothing but oblivion and consumption of energy.(think black hole)

Wow that is so cool! Haha

I can never prove anything to anyone though. I cannot even prove my own existance. I trust in what I trust, because I choose to place my trust in it. There is no disproving of any truth either, in a sense. Just a realization of what I do prefer to believe and what not. Without judging the infinite varieties of truth, all worthy of our unconditional love.

This is the essence of Spiritual Relativity...

"infinite varieties of truth"

All 'truths' are relative to the darkness in which we live...spacetime.

But without including God back into science, mankind is stuck...

Absolute Truth, is only available in science and math..so the existential must become the physical.

Without it, we cannot get off this damn rock, and reach the stars...

We must come to that place, where we "pound our swords into plowshares..."(unification) and bring forth the birth of the Star Child.

This cannot be done, in an environment of 'relative truth', where everybody is walking in the darkness of relativity...

We must break through.

But I am just one man.

;)

Sinfest,

Sorry, I cannot do youtube...is this an explanation for the equation above?

If you could explain it in text that would be nice.

Just thought you would be interested in other anti-gravity people, look up Frank Znidarsic he already made things fly all over the place

But there is a name given

You guys have been calling Tao: love, God, unity, and all these things

God is not Tao but God follows Tao and the Tao of God is simple

In many cases when thinking about God, a question arises: Does God exist?

The answer is "No"

God cannot exist simply because God created the existence and the existence is God's

Thomas Edison created the light bulb but that doesn't mean he was a light bulb himself :lol:

At the same time the creation can be called intellectual, where someone decided something to be this way because of a decision

And it can also be created in a more natural sounding way, random selection and all that science stuff

It's like asking if first was chicken or the egg, if you can decide that there was an idea of "first" in the first place then you can decide what's there

It's formless but you can give form and that form can be called a name

The name is easy to destroy because you know it's there

It's like making art, it looks better in your head then on paper

The moment something becomes real, it looses power because you can hurt it now

First time hearing your favorite song is awesome, if you keep listening you will get sick of it eventually

That's why God cannot exist, simply because someone will ask God to create a rock that cannot be lifted by God

Interesting thing; if you look at the Bible in a normal way, it looks like someone decided things to be this way

When I look at it, I see the math behind it

Just thought you would be interested in other anti-gravity people, look up Frank Znidarsic he already made things fly all over the place

But there is a name given

You guys have been calling Tao: love, God, unity, and all these things

God is not Tao but God follows Tao and the Tao of God is simple

In many cases when thinking about God, a question arises: Does God exist?

The answer is "No"

God cannot exist simply because God created the existence and the existence is God's

Thomas Edison created the light bulb but that doesn't mean he was a light bulb himself :lol:

At the same time the creation can be called intellectual, where someone decided something to be this way because of a decision

And it can also be created in a more natural sounding way, random selection and all that science stuff

It's like asking if first was chicken or the egg, if you can decide that there was an idea of "first" in the first place then you can decide what's there

First time hearing your favorite song is awesome, if you keep listening you will get sick of it eventually

That's why God cannot exist, simply because someone will ask God to create a rock that cannot be lifted by God

Interesting thing; if you look at the Bible in a normal way, it looks like someone decided things to be this way

When I look at it, I see the math behind it

I know Frank, personally...he is an atheist and a bit of an arrogant ass up close and personal.

His Transfer Impedance is the basis of the Zimp. He is the 'Z' in it, I give him credit for that, but he refuses to recognize the God Tangent. The Znidarsic Impedance, the ZPE, the magnetic ether was proven by my coil experiment(the Zero angle coil). Anti gravity, has been around for awhile, kinda, we've just have never had a solid theory of it...his work is piecemeal, but good.

Frank also knows about my work, and he is trying desperately to remove 'God' from the theory so he can claim it, watch for that...

The entire search for the 'God Particle' is science trying to create God in their own image...

Now, I'm not going to argue with anyone, but to say that God cannot exist is the height of intellectual arrogance, akin to the philosophy that says if a tree crashes in the forest and no one is around, does it make a sound?

This eliminates the necessity for a true 3 dimensional reality energy matrix. If you doubt reality, kick a rock barefooted...

In this Universe, EVERYTHING requires a CAUSE. What is the Cause of your Universe? OH, I forgot, it just came to be from nothing, with no volition, no cause. This violates the most basic principles of their own science, but they do it anyway because it serves their purpose, atheism.

God, is IN everything, and outside of everything. He is Hypercosmic, outside the known Universe(s).

He is real, necessary and seen in the Chaos of everything, the fractal and the patterns, the Pi and the Fibonacci. But it is because he is in one place, on His throne, and His Voice is the Cause, as it written in the ancient texts.

The math and experiments don't lie, don't be deceived by the ramblings of relativistic rumination. Such things that 'prove' the nonexistence of God, are of the Dark energy, of Oblivion.

I see I'm not getting through, but that's ok, I didn't expect too, there is much darkness in this world...;)

Good night, I'll check back on this thread tomorrow.

• Like 1

I know Frank, personally.

COOL!!! :lol:

By the way, I'm not saying God doesn't exist in a negative way, I'm not an atheist I have use for God

I'm saying God doesn't exist because saying "exist" implies that God is in an imperfect state

God holds existence in his hand, that's what I'm saying

This "existence is God's" was used by one of my gurus and I started using it since

It kinda sucks that people don't think about that when they talk about yin yang things

It's like starting counting from the second chakra while number one still does exist

That's also why in a lot of cultures there is God but there is no name

Thus, above this plane all time is compressed into 0. Hyper Reality. Non locality.

Below this plane, there is no time, there is nothing but oblivion and consumption of energy.(think black hole)

I really like the sound of this. It must be why so many teachers mix up the words higher / deeper.

Higher dimensional reality, higher vibrational reality is really synchronistic, as there is less space needed for things to happen. Miracles become reality and everything seems connected. So going deeper into timelessness in a sense, is the same as expanding from the inside out and open up to higher dimensions of experience.

This "existence is God's" was used by one of my gurus and I started using it since

all that is, is existance. There is no outside to it. All that is, is pure unconditional love, source, god, tao.

Implying that God is the creator of existance, is implying that god does not exist. God is existance it self. He is the grandest and must thus by definition contain everything. All of existance.

And he also has a beard

Edited by Everything

For the third time now:

Imagine a new song in your mind

When you try to sing this song, it will sound different

The instruments wont match and your voice wont be right

Draw a picture from your mind

That picture will never move because you drew it on paper

This is the difference between Heaven and Earth

Even the nature itself can't keep up:

If you had a picture of God, you would show it to someone and that person will show it to someone else and then eventually the picture will stoop being a big deal and there will be jokes and caricatures made about it

That's how the picture will loose its power all because it's on Earth

As long as God is in infinity there is nothing that can destroy God

When God enters this space, God stops being God

There is a hole and a hill

Heaven and Earth

God needs to keep existence in his hand, or beard

If God stops then there will be no hole or the hill

Everything will just be one

Just like you put together God, Tao, and Love into one category and made them all one thing, while they are indeed one, individually they loose all their meaning and without meaning there is no God, no Tao, and no Love

• Like 1

For the third time now:

Imagine a new song in your mind

When you try to sing this song, it will sound different

The instruments wont match and your voice wont be right

Draw a picture from your mind

That picture will never move because you drew it on paper

This is the difference between Heaven and Earth

Even the nature itself can't keep up:

If you had a picture of God, you would show it to someone and that person will show it to someone else and then eventually the picture will stoop being a big deal and there will be jokes and caricatures made about it

That's how the picture will loose its power all because it's on Earth

As long as God is in infinity there is nothing that can destroy God

When God enters this space, God stops being God

There is a hole and a hill

Heaven and Earth

God needs to keep existence in his hand, or beard

If God stops then there will be no hole or the hill

Everything will just be one

Just like you put together God, Tao, and Love into one category and made them all one thing, while they are indeed one, individually they loose all their meaning and without meaning there is no God, no Tao, and no Love

Love has much meaning to me, unconditial love is the source of all meaning.

Before we agree to disagree, are you sure you want to define this universe as "ALL of existance"? :P