Sign in to follow this  
PiperMichael

Hello, the meaning of the Tao

Hello,

I am glad I found this place, maybe there are kindred souls here, that understand the Universe is a deeper place than even the science and religion types of western culture will accept....

I say that because I have found The Tao...it is that which sits between the Yin and Yang, but Western cultures consider such things as nonsense...now there is proof. Yes, my friends, the Theory of Everything, the Grand Unified Theory, the true meaning of life stuff, was hidden in The Tao all along.

I thank only the Creator and the Angels that gave me the Vision of it.

You may scoff, but I hardly think that will happen here, as it does in all other places.

Clif High, Martin Armstrong, and many others work, now has a theoretical underpinning, with a physic's proof...

I know this is a lot on a first post, and I don't wish to say much more on a first post, so we will see first, how it is accepted here.

Creator's Blessing to you all.

I say that because I have found The Tao...it is that which sits between the Yin and Yang, but Western cultures consider such things as nonsense...now there is proof.

Hello PiperMichael & welcome.

I'm "new" here myself, so will leave it to those more "experienced" than I, to respond to your initial Post.

IMHO - God / The Tao / Taoism are all just words that we label things by, in order to make ourselves better understood. The trouble is that we humans love to pidgeonhole things & once we do that we're automatically putting limitations on the subject under discussion.

From my perspective, I'd certainly like to read / understand more about "the Way".

For instance, why do you say "it sits between the Yin and Yang" ?

Basher

What if someone said:

Tao is Yin-Yang...???

Yin-Yang sit inside Tao....???

Edited by ChiDragon

Relax and recoil. All is well. No one here is above. You are welcome and it is good to see others on the path. No one here is "advanced", so you can relax. We are all angels and devils communicating for a reason. My philosophy is the less you think you know, the more aware you are. Meditate, pray, and move!

Sign in to follow this