jacklantegi

Your favorite documentary.

Hi Jack - I watched the first 15 minutes - does the film posit that there will be a mass collective awakening at some point?

There are NO Taoist/Zen documentaries that are good

There are only documentaries where an extremely white guy pronounces everything wrong

:lol:

This is one of my favourites. I don't know what an enlightened person looks like but this is someone I take great inspiration from

Among White Clouds Is really good - It follows some Buddhist mountain hermits and their quest for understanding.

This is not a Zen documentary at all but ties in to the ideas of the big mind and very very inspiring.

Earth flight

I saw them on youtube but you won't find them anymore due to copyright claims.

His compositions seem very natural and intuitive almost childlike. However they are notorouisly difficult to play properly in terms of replicating his amazing ear for harmony and his odd sense of rhythm. There is something about his compositions that is centering, they almost make you forget about yourself and you brake into another world. According to his biography his powers of attention and concentration were so great that he could compose whilst listening to country music loud on the radio while members of his family argued and made noise in his crowded manhattan apartment.

• Like 1

Look up Louis Theroux

Documentaries on weird stuff that you wouldn't normally think about but are still interesting

Food, Inc is a good one

I like an Animal Planet 3 part called "Wildest India" ... really amazing stuff

you can find the torrest out there, i know its on demonoid, but i'm not sure about posting torrent links on TTB so i figure if you really want to watch it you'll search for it

I enjoyed the documentary "The God Who Wasn't There."

I also liked "Zeitgeist: The Movie" which used quite a few excerpts from the former.

I also liked "Supersize Me" and "Bowling for Columbine."