Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

Qigong Shibaasi

Any of you familiar with or practice it? Seems to be the same form taught by Wu Dang Dao of Colorado in their Tai Chi Chi Kung 18 movements. What does anyone think of it? I think its a great form for meditators.

http://www.taichi18.com

Turns out the profesor who invented this is serious! Jampa Mckenzie talks about him in one of the articles on his site, about how he can do anastesia with pure qigong! Remarkable!...

I wonder if the profesor really invented this form, or if he took it from the Taoists? hmmm... I will have to look into this.

Also, "This Qigong is very effective and easy to learn. It is practiced around the world by over 10 million people, and is considered a <i>national health exercise in Malaysia and Indonesia."</i>

I will have to borrow a video camera and record myself doing the movements for Youtube, I am proud of myself for memorizing them all! Finally I memorized a new qi gong! (:

Edited by GrandTrinity

Also, this "inventor" of Shibaasi has treated the president of China with Qi gong...

I think its pretty profound that this is an international health excersize in those two countries. What if America adopted that? hahahaha :lol:

Sign in to follow this