Ya Mu

Gift of the Tao II Neigong Movements

There is a difference between these major energy centers and internal organs. This movement set is not about internal organs but about expansion of the energy body. That said, it will increase qi circulation to the whole body as well as any qigong.

We could say each cell is an energy center. We also could include the palms of hands, liver, ming men, each fingertip, each toetip, the eyes, the ears, etc. But we don't - it would make it confusing and take 3 hours for a single movement if we did that. The movement is done exactly like I lay it out on the DVD.

I know of no other single movement that is as complete in activating and balancing the major energy centers and expanding the energy body dimensionally.

Try the movement for a few weeks and see if you don't agree.

• Like 1

We also could include the palms of hands, liver, ming men, each fingertip, each toetip, the eyes, the ears, etc.

Very interesting........ ^_^

Very interesting........ ^_^

I originally included Laogong both hands but if we do wai qi liao fa this is already exercised tremendously so it would be duplication.

I originally included Laogong both hands but if we do wai qi liao fa this is already exercised tremendously so it would be duplication.

Include the liver. It seem to me this energy center mostly contract and get tensed.

Also I think Laogong should be back into program as some people not do wai qi liao fa when they not get starting

with the Medical Qigong Projection on proffesional basis.

As practioner of this lineage I feel the change of quality of things I touched, or when I stand near to it

so a development of hands is very useful.

• Like 1

Experienced a sudden halt in my practices as of late and am finding it quite annoying. Been 'Listening" and getting a lot of intuitive resistance saying:

"Take a chill pill. Things internally need to be tweaked and turned before you continue practicing….it wouldn't be good if you tried to rush through this adjusting process. Just be patient, have faith….and wait."

Still….been finding this halt quite frustrating, given i don't like it when i don't practice, just been laying in shavasana instead. Did several divinations and they all basically said the same thing…take a break for now. In addition i have been experiencing a lot of emotional and psychological detox these last couple of days.

Anyone ever experience something similar before?

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi
  • Like 1

Include the liver. It seem to me this energy center mostly contract and get tensed.

Also I think Laogong should be back into program as some people not do wai qi liao fa when they not get starting

with the Medical Qigong Projection on proffesional basis.

As practioner of this lineage I feel the change of quality of things I touched, or when I stand near to it

so a development of hands is very useful.

oops, sorry, I misspoke. I was some reason thinking of our lying down sequential method when I wrote that. Laogong is OK to be included in that. Also remember that when we do Stillness-Movement Laogong is exercised extensively.

For the SECAB&DE, there is absolutely no need.

The way it is laid out is the way it was shown to me. Please let us not confuse beginners looking at this. In it's existing configuration, which IS optimized, SECAB&DE is a mind-blowingly awesome & powerful complete energy center method and I think anyone that gives it a 30 day trial will see this for themselves.

Experienced a sudden halt in my practices as of late and am finding it quite annoying. Been 'Listening" and getting a lot of intuitive resistance saying:

"Take a chill pill. Things internally need to be tweaked and turned before you continue practicing….it wouldn't be good if you tried to rush through this adjusting process. Just be patient, have faith….and wait."

Still….been finding this halt quite frustrating, given i don't like it when i don't practice, just been laying in shavasana instead. Did several divinations and they all basically said the same thing…take a break for now. In addition i have been experiencing a lot of emotional and psychological detox these last couple of days.

My 2 cents, Peace

Remember me saying "Some days are better than others, always has been and always will be."

This too shall change.

• Like 5

Remember me saying "Some days are better than others, always has been and always will be."

This too shall change.

Thanks for the feedback Michael. Guess I'm just gonna have to wait it out. Wanted to see if others had similar experiences......just to make sure I'm not going bit wacko.

My 2 cents, Peace

My 2 cents, Peace

I seem to have a change in my practice, too lately and that is that GOT I and GOT II do only have mild effects on me. I do feel a bit more with certain movements but the effects are very mild compared to the beginning. It is a bit better with SECA/BDE but still no comparison to the beginning weeks. However I do make constant progress with SM sitting and standing and that is why I stopped GOT I and II and concentrated more on SM. Taking a break is part of the path. I do test myself on GOT I and II from time to time but the effects quickly wear off after some days. I seem to be more of the SM-type :-D But as I said, taking a break is part of the path. Maybe you brought up some deeper issues that need to be digested .A teacher and friend coined a nice word for it - psychic furballs :-)

• Like 2

Maybe you brought up some deeper issues that need to be digested .A teacher and friend coined a nice word for it - psychic furballs :-)

Lol, classic. I think i'll add that to my esoteric vocabulary. :P

My 2 cents, Peace

Actually one gets sober into practise.

If you have expectation then it gets weaker.

Everything can happen and everything is allowed.

Then one move in a Sea of Qi.

Stay Neutral in practise.

• Like 2

Actually one gets sober into practise.

If you have expectation then it gets weaker.

Everything can happen and everything is allowed.

Then one move in a Sea of Qi.

Stay Neutral in practise.

Good.

I think what can happen and I certainly believe it to be the case with Pai Mei, is that initially, due to the energetic vibration, the "feeling" can be very intense. But once we settle in with the changes brought on by the increased energy body vibration, we are now at a new "norm". So it may not feel as intense and we may think, falsely, that there is not as much happening. I highly encourage anyone to stick with it as there will be more but possibly slower changes. It is NOT that "it quit working". We just may not realize the extent. At times others will notice the changes in us more so than we do. Gift of the Tao is an integrated aspect of Stillness-Movement, continued practice brings untold benefits. Quit having expectations, just do.

Yes, some days and even period of times are better than others, but the key is to not lost sight of the practice. Try to do a bit of it periodically until things settle down and we can resume full tilt.

• Like 1

... I stopped GOT I and II ...

I have the way around, just cant stop ... :P The flow I feel in the GOT1 is priceless ... :)

Edited by Jox
  • Like 1

I have the way around, just cant stop ... :P The flow I feel in the GOT1 is priceless ... :)

Oh yes! Simply beyond description for me. What folks need to realize is that it is the continued practice that keeps the energy body charged. And, to quote myself, "When we practice we know things. When we stop practicing not only do we forget what we know, we also forget that we knew."

• Like 2

Many descriptions of energy centers out there. Sometimes in the 80's I quit looking at other material so I could concentrate on my own material without contamination of thought. So I have no idea about the source of or correlation to what you posted. I do know that many times people at different ends of Earth receive similar information through the Levels.

• Like 2

Many descriptions of energy centers out there. Sometimes in the 80's I quit looking at other material so I could concentrate on my own material without contamination of thought. So I have no idea about the source of or correlation to what you posted. I do know that many times people at different ends of Earth receive similar information through the Levels.

The image just drew my attention, that is why I asked ... Thank you for answer ... :)

Getting a bit better at sleeping neigong.

Its fun being super slippery with chi in the morning, but one thing I've noticed is a tendency towards feeling dehydrated and burnt out in the morning. I've taken the precaution of drinking a bit of water before going to sleep and that helps a bit. You guys know any other tips and trick for the sleeping practice to better help with these side effects......as well as any general tips for the sleeping practice?

Edited by OldChi

We give off a LOT of heat during sleeping qigong! My wife says it is like there's a wood stove in the room.

I typically drink a large glass of water before going to bed. If I find the entry-point for sleeping qigong, this helps to prevent dehydration. If I don't fall into qigong, I usually wake in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. I drink another glass of water then and I get a second chance at sleeping qigong for the second half of the night. Frequently, our old dog wakes me before dawn for his own bathroom break -- I take that opportunity to drink another glass and slip back into sleeping qigong again.

As an aside, sleeping qigong grows easier with practice (the hard part is the entry) and it automatically leads, eventually, to dreamtime qigong. In recent months, I have been finding my way to dreamtime qigong more consistently and I have started doing healings in dreamtime.

• Like 1

We give off a LOT of heat during sleeping qigong! My wife says it is like there's a wood stove in the room.

I typically drink a large glass of water before going to bed. If I find the entry-point for sleeping qigong, this helps to prevent dehydration. If I don't fall into qigong, I usually wake in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. I drink another glass of water then and I get a second chance at sleeping qigong for the second half of the night. Frequently, our old dog wakes me before dawn for his own bathroom break -- I take that opportunity to drink another glass and slip back into sleeping qigong again.

As an aside, sleeping qigong grows easier with practice (the hard part is the entry) and it automatically leads, eventually, to dreamtime qigong. In recent months, I have been finding my way to dreamtime qigong more consistently and I have started doing healings in dreamtime.

Hey Brian, thanks for sharing your experiences and insights. Will put them to good use.

Many long years ago my wife insisted I sell the waterbed after I refused to turn off the nonexistent water bed heater. Said it was just too hot.

Drink plenty of water is key.

• Like 2

Drinking a lot more water and waking up during the night to drink more has been taking most of the burnout from the practice. Still wake up a bit thirsty, but it's negligable in comparison to before.

One thing I've noticed is that because I put my glass of water above me on the window cill where i sleep, when I wake up during the night to drink I can't help but notice the water seems to be highly charged. Likely because it's so close to where I'm sleeping. The effects of drinking S-M water while practicing S-M sleeping. Some interesting Water Fu. :)

Edited by OldChi

Drinking a lot more water and waking up during the night to drink more has been taking most of the burnout from the practice. Still wake up a bit thirsty, but it's negligable in comparison to before.

One thing I've noticed is that because I put my glass of water above me on the window cill where i sleep, when I wake up during the night to drink I can't help but notice the water seems to be highly charged. Likely because it's so close to where I'm sleeping. The effects of drinking S-M water while practicing S-M sleeping. Some interesting Water Fu. :)

Almost missed this.

Good! We transmute water when doing our neigong so always drink enough water. If water is in energy field it will be charged.

Our "water fu" method works every time. We did a demonstration in this last workshop with a person who had a virus. After drinking the water, in 15 seconds everything started to change. The congestion left, her color returned, her breathing normalized; in short, she returned to balance.

• Like 3

Made some subtle adjustments to my GOT practice recently and had some rather profound results. Usually when I do the first motion of GOT 1 I just focus on gathering the energy from above and below me within the area I'm practicing. But when you actually set your intent to reaching deep into heaven and earth and use your energy body to reach that area....the depth and space of the practice expands with lightness, your eyes widen with Qi and the bliss kicks in pretty strong.

I was quite surprised by this strong of a change through such a small adjustment. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Edited by OldChi
  • Like 1

GOT I or GOT II, Chris?

Angel Spreads Its Wings is an introduction to the divine but I've got.a story to share about GOT I as well...

GOT I or GOT II, Chris?

Angel Spreads Its Wings is an introduction to the divine but I've got.a story to share about GOT I as well...

GOT 1, mentioned it there.

Edited by OldChi