Ya Mu

Gift of the Tao II Neigong Movements

michael ,

i have pm'ed you about ordering both new dvd's from you

cheers

ron

Michael

could you suggest a schedule for practising gift of the tao 1 and 2

and the seq energy dvds , is there any specific order these should be done in ?

cheers

ron

michael ,

i have pm'ed you about ordering both new dvd's from you

cheers

ron

Hi Ron,

Can you email me please? For some reason the PM is not showing up. I do have an answer for you.

Michael

could you suggest a schedule for practising gift of the tao 1 and 2

and the seq energy dvds , is there any specific order these should be done in ?

cheers

ron

Yes, practice GOT I then ease into GOT II. Do the sequential in the order listed in GOT II although one CAN do it stand alone. Should see a boost in it when done in order. Initially don't spend as much time with the Sequential and the Spirit Circle Walking until you are used to the shifting introduced in GOT I.

• Like 1

Michael

many thanks for the reply and the guide to practise

i have sent an email to the wind chi address :D

cheers

• Like 1

Got it. Diggin' it.

:)

Received it Thursday and have watched it several times already. I like the revisions on the SECA DVD, too, BTW.

Focusing mostly on GOT I right now (I seem to resonate most strongly with the first half of GOT I at this point in my practice) but I find myself sporatically doing GOT II movements during the day. I do SECA after crawling in bed most nights (for a month now) and try to hold awareness on my dantien while going to sleep. I fall into sleeping qigong once in a while -- pretty easy to tell when because I radiate heat like a woodstove... :)

By the way, Ya Mu -- Saturday night, after days of manifesting two bubbles & gloves without "feeling anything," I set my intent on gloves after sitting for two hours and instantly realized I was already wearing them. Pretty freaking cool, I'm telling you! Thank you for your guidance.

• Like 4

Michael

many thanks for the reply and the guide to practise

i have sent an email to the wind chi address :D

cheers

Always happy to answer questions about this amazing movement system. I sent you a reply email.

Got it. Diggin' it.

Received it Thursday and have watched it several times already. I like the revisions on the SECA DVD, too, BTW.

Focusing mostly on GOT I right now (I seem to resonate most strongly with the first half of GOT I at this point in my practice) but I find myself sporatically doing GOT II movements during the day. I do SECA after crawling in bed most nights (for a month now) and try to hold awareness on my dantien while going to sleep. I fall into sleeping qigong once in a while -- pretty easy to tell when because I radiate heat like a woodstove... :)

By the way, Ya Mu -- Saturday night, after days of manifesting two bubbles & gloves without "feeling anything," I set my intent on gloves after sitting for two hours and instantly realized I was already wearing them. Pretty freaking cool, I'm telling you! Thank you for your guidance.

"...pretty easy to tell when because I radiate heat like a woodstove... :)" :)

If you practice then the manifesting is not difficult.

Hang onto your hat - it gets better. You will do are doing well with this system. Do try the Sequential Energy Center Activation, Balancing, and Dimensional Expansion outside as well. The foot move is important. It is really mind-boggling how this one SECABDE move can re-charge and expand a person's energy body.

I just got back from a trip to the beach - Hilton Head Island, South Carolina and I feel the need to report on practicing G.O.T 1 and 2 on the beach.

Of course Hilton Head island is a very unique beach in that during low tide and in sime places even during high tide there is a huge expanse of solid beach available to walk on, run on, bike on, etc - by huge during low tide most areas of the beach offer several hundred yards of well packed sand until you get to the waters edge. It seems to me to be more beach space than any other beach that I have visited.

So every time I visit this beach I practice a great deal of Stillness-Movement both in the condo I stay in and on the beach. However, the G.O.T. movements on the beach seem to be different than any other area that I have practiced these movements.

The Qi gets extremely thick - very fast. For instance during G.O.T 1 by the time I am doing the "Wall of Qi" the Qi is beginning to get so thick that it is as if my hands are pushing through a very thick paste then as I grab Qi from the earth with my fingertips and pull it upward and then float down on it - it's more like I have to push my hands downward. This is incredible stuff - as I shift dimensionally very quickly and thank goodness no one stops to talk to me they just observe as I am not certain that I would be able to talk.

Now I have been practicing G.O.T. 1 and 2 for some time - I attended many workshops and supplemented with the DVD (G.O.T. 1) - I found the DVD to be very helpful in that Michael broke the moves down and you can study 3 at a time. That way you learn those 3 moves and then go on and learn additional moves (3 at a time) and eventually you can put it all together. The G.O.T. is much simpler to learn then many of the Martial Arts Kata that I have learned - several of the Kempo Kata have 75 - 100 or more moves in the Kata. By comparison, The G.O.T. 1 has about 18 moves and G.O.T 2 has a few more when we consider the Sequential Energy Center Activation Sequence but both are something that you can achieve by attending a workshop or two and by supplementing your study with the DVD. Then when you think you've got it -- maybe attend one more workshop and fine tune things - then they are yours to practice whenever you want.

Now - G.O.T 2 on the beach. Well I think there must be a huge energy vortex at Hilton Head - the Qi gets so thick with G.O.T 2 that it almost hurt my shoulders to push the Qi and I again shifted energetically very quickly. To try to compare this to my home practice - I like to practice the G.O.T each one in series of 3. So I do each one three times. However, on the Hilton Head Beach - once was enough. As I said - it would have been tough to hve a discussion with anyone and I could feel this huge surge of energy and CALMNESS. I was so Calm - my wife saw me afterwards and said - Damn, what have you been doing? Just some Qigong! Are you going to answer me or not? I thought I did....followed by a big shhhew - me releasing air.

So I highly recommending learning and practicing either or both of the G.O.T series as i have never found any other Movement Qigong to come close to giving me the buzz they do. Also if you can practice in Nature - you will doubly enjoy it. The trees will begin to get involved, birds come over to see what you are doing, on more than one occasion I have had a hawk appear overhead and swirl in the Qi that I was working - pretty cool stuff.

What about Stillness- Movement on Hilton Head? I will tell you about that soon -- as well as the group of horses that lined up for some Taoist Medicine....

Thanks,

Brion aka Kempomaster

• Like 9

I just got back from a trip to the beach - Hilton Head Island, South Carolina and I feel the need to report on practicing G.O.T 1 and 2 on the beach.

Of course Hilton Head island is a very unique beach in that during low tide and in sime places even during high tide there is a huge expanse of solid beach available to walk on, run on, bike on, etc - by huge during low tide most areas of the beach offer several hundred yards of well packed sand until you get to the waters edge. It seems to me to be more beach space than any other beach that I have visited.

So every time I visit this beach I practice a great deal of Stillness-Movement both in the condo I stay in and on the beach. However, the G.O.T. movements on the beach seem to be different than any other area that I have practiced these movements.

The Qi gets extremely thick - very fast. For instance during G.O.T 1 by the time I am doing the "Wall of Qi" the Qi is beginning to get so thick that it is as if my hands are pushing through a very thick paste then as I grab Qi from the earth with my fingertips and pull it upward and then float down on it - it's more like I have to push my hands downward. This is incredible stuff - as I shift dimensionally very quickly and thank goodness no one stops to talk to me they just observe as I am not certain that I would be able to talk.

Now I have been practicing G.O.T. 1 and 2 for some time - I attended many workshops and supplemented with the DVD (G.O.T. 1) - I found the DVD to be very helpful in that Michael broke the moves down and you can study 3 at a time. That way you learn those 3 moves and then go on and learn additional moves (3 at a time) and eventually you can put it all together. The G.O.T. is much simpler to learn then many of the Martial Arts Kata that I have learned - several of the Kempo Kata have 75 - 100 or more moves in the Kata. By comparison, The G.O.T. 1 has about 18 moves and G.O.T 2 has a few more when we consider the Sequential Energy Center Activation Sequence but both are something that you can achieve by attending a workshop or two and by supplementing your study with the DVD. Then when you think you've got it -- maybe attend one more workshop and fine tune things - then they are yours to practice whenever you want.

Now - G.O.T 2 on the beach. Well I think there must be a huge energy vortex at Hilton Head - the Qi gets so thick with G.O.T 2 that it almost hurt my shoulders to push the Qi and I again shifted energetically very quickly. To try to compare this to my home practice - I like to practice the G.O.T each one in series of 3. So I do each one three times. However, on the Hilton Head Beach - once was enough. As I said - it would have been tough to hve a discussion with anyone and I could feel this huge surge of energy and CALMNESS. I was so Calm - my wife saw me afterwards and said - Damn, what have you been doing? Just some Qigong! Are you going to answer me or not? I thought I did....followed by a big shhhew - me releasing air.

So I highly recommending learning and practicing either or both of the G.O.T series as i have never found any other Movement Qigong to come close to giving me the buzz they do. Also if you can practice in Nature - you will doubly enjoy it. The trees will begin to get involved, birds come over to see what you are doing, on more than one occasion I have had a hawk appear overhead and swirl in the Qi that I was working - pretty cool stuff.

What about Stillness- Movement on Hilton Head? I will tell you about that soon -- as well as the group of horses that lined up for some Taoist Medicine....

Thanks,

Brion aka Kempomaster

Way cool, Brion! Thank you for sharing.

Hilton Head is really nice when it isn't crowded. Same goes for the Grand Strand around Mrytle Beach (especially the Northern end, up near Cherry Grove).

I have been attracting squirrels, which drives my beagle-ish hound crazy. :) Almost every time I do GOT I, I find one standing perfectly still and watching me -- until my beerhound notices, that is.

I wanna hear more!

I have been attracting squirrels, which drives my beagle-ish hound crazy. :) Almost every time I do GOT I, I find one standing perfectly still and watching me -- until my beerhound notices, that is.

I wanna hear more!

The calmness that kempomaster was referring to and the attraction of animals that you are referring to; this is common among practitioners of this system. I believe kempomaster has mentioned hawks. Hawk medicine is very powerful and is an aspect of these movements. Just about every time I practice animals come up to sit in the energy, usually more than one type of animal. Horses LOVE this.

• Like 2

Whenever I practice Gift of the Tao it gains the attention of the surrounding animals that live nearby. Rabbits have come close acting very curious, as well as hummingbirds and one robin that always drops by to check out the energy going on.

• Like 1

Whenever I practice Gift of the Tao it gains the attention of the surrounding animals that live nearby. Rabbits have come close acting very curious, as well as hummingbirds and one robin that always drops by to check out the energy going on.

Just a few days ago a baby deer (model "Bambi") had fallen down and was found lying against the foundation of my house. It was breathing but didn't react to anything. You can imagine the stir it caused with my three kids..

I did maybe half hour Qi projecting to it but didn't notice any improvement. My guess was it had lost its mother and was badly starving and/or dehydrated. I tried to get it to drink some water.

Then a grown up deer showed up on a nearby field, observing us. My daughters wanted to take the baby to (what we thought might have been) its mother. What I only heard later was that the baby had actually started kicking and trying to walk on its own when they took her closer to where the adult deer was, before that she had been completely limp. Don't know the end of the story, at that point we had to be moving along. Hopefully the kid made it :)

• Like 3

Got it. Diggin' it.

Received it Thursday... >snip>

Forgot to mention that I'm in it. OK, it's a bit part (as in "you only see bits of me") but now I'm part of history!

(Now that I think about it, I was in a Kris Kristofferson movie and in a Mt. Dew commercial, too, in equally significant roles...)

Ya Mu, I like addition to the release version of the SECAB&DE disc. It is easier to follow now, I think.

Edited by A Seeker

Forgot to mention that I'm in it. OK, it's a bit part (as in "you only see bits of me") but now I'm part of history!

(Now that I think about it, I was in a Kris Kristofferson movie and in a Mt. Dew commercial, too, in equally significant roles...)

Ya Mu, I like addition to the release version of the SECAB&DE disc. It is easier to follow now, I think.

If I had of known you were already a movie star I would have made sure to get more of you in the film (promotional value, you know) - credits: with A. Seeker, previous film credits with Kris Kristofferson and Mt Dew Commercial...

Just a few days ago a baby deer (model "Bambi") had fallen down and was found lying against the foundation of my house. It was breathing but didn't react to anything. You can imagine the stir it caused with my three kids..

I did maybe half hour Qi projecting to it but didn't notice any improvement. My guess was it had lost its mother and was badly starving and/or dehydrated. I tried to get it to drink some water.

Then a grown up deer showed up on a nearby field, observing us. My daughters wanted to take the baby to (what we thought might have been) its mother. What I only heard later was that the baby had actually started kicking and trying to walk on its own when they took her closer to where the adult deer was, before that she had been completely limp. Don't know the end of the story, at that point we had to be moving along. Hopefully the kid made it :)

Rest assured you did make a difference - sounds like you called the mother up and helped the baby.

When we do these Gift of Tao movements to raise our vibrations animals always respond; when we do the qi projection based on this raising of vibration all life responds.

• Like 2

When we do these Gift of Tao movements to raise our vibrations animals always respond; when we do the qi projection based on this raising of vibration all life responds.

Oh great, now there's a crane on my yard.. What next? There are bears and lynxes in the forest I'm not too keen on meeting :ninja:

Oh great, now there's a crane on my yard.. What next? There are bears and lynxes in the forest I'm not too keen on meeting :ninja:

Oh, sweet, looks like the birdie has babies too! :wub:

It just about always happens that the animals will respond. Don't be surprised if any particular animal comes up when doing the movements.

• Like 2

Just about every time I practice animals come up to sit in the energy, usually more than one type of animal. Horses LOVE this.

Just got home from visiting friends in the Irish countryside, so I can get the pictures off my phone. Was going to e-mail this to you then saw where this thread had gone.

We had been in our friends garden walking about and talking, taking in the view, then decided to do Gift of the Tao, I had my eyes closed and not long after getting a bit deeper with into the energetics I opened them to discover a horse staring at me!!

4515320_orig.jpg

It had been grazing at the bottom of the field adjourning our friends garden. It stared at us for most of the practice, then started to graze and would give a loud snort every now and then. Pretty much as soon as we hit salute to Master Wang, he wandered off again.

Best,

• Like 2

The cranes came back this morning, the mother makes a majestic sound :D

When I went out to look at them I saw what I first thought was one of the baby cranes moving into the nearby forest but then realised it was bigger and colored more like a baby deer! Could this be the one that we saw earlier.. I sure hope so :)

Just got home from visiting friends in the Irish countryside, so I can get the pictures off my phone. Was going to e-mail this to you then saw where this thread had gone.

We had been in our friends garden walking about and talking, taking in the view, then decided to do Gift of the Tao, I had my eyes closed and not long after getting a bit deeper with into the energetics I opened them to discover a horse staring at me!!

4515320_orig.jpg

It had been grazing at the bottom of the field adjourning our friends garden. It stared at us for most of the practice, then started to graze and would give a loud snort every now and then. Pretty much as soon as we hit salute to Master Wang, he wandered off again.

Best,

Ha! Pretty cool, eh?

The horses have a strong spiritual connection to the energetics vibration manifested with Gift of the Tao movements. I wrote in this other thread about a recent horse healing. What is really wild is watching the Qi move a 2000 pound horse as they rock back and forth when projecting Qi to them.

• Like 3

Bears.

Did I mention bears?

I've scoped out an out-of-the-way spot at work, on the edge of a remote parking lot with grass and trees and some shade, etc. Little traffic there, especially in the summer, so I often will practice my GoT there at lunchtime. Today, about 45 minutes into it, I hear a little rustling in the bushes off to my right. Expecting a squirrel (I seem to be on squirrel-frequency), I was surprised to see a baby bear coming into the clearing!

Startled, I stopped. A moment later, I heard a little grunt and both baby bear & I turned to see mama bear. Baby bear pranced over to mam's feet and was joined by a second cub. I had just started "salute to Master Wang" so I started again and kept the bears in my peripheral vision. Mama stood on her back legs and watched me until I stopped several minutes later, sniffing the air constantly.

They then started lumbering off. I reached in my pocket and snapped a phone-pic but it's rather lousy -- they are the black blobs in the middle of the screen.

I was never between mama & cubs and never less than 15 feet or so from them so no one seemed in danger. Kinda cool, though! :)

post-54451-134005052428_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Bears.

Did I mention bears?

I've scoped out an out-of-the-way spot at work, on the edge of a remote parking lot with grass and trees and some shade, etc. Little traffic there, especially in the summer, so I often will practice my GoT there at lunchtime. Today, about 45 minutes into it, I hear a little rustling in the bushes off to my right. Expecting a squirrel (I seem to be on squirrel-frequency), I was surprised to see a baby bear coming into the clearing!

Startled, I stopped. A moment later, I heard a little grunt and both baby bear & I turned to see mama bear. Baby bear pranced over to mam's feet and was joined by a second cub. I had just started "salute to Master Wang" so I started again and kept the bears in my peripheral vision. Mama stood on her back legs and watched me until I stopped several minutes later, sniffing the air constantly.

They then started lumbering off. I reached in my pocket and snapped a phone-pic but it's rather lousy -- they are the black blobs in the middle of the screen.

I was never between mama & cubs and never less than 15 feet or so from them so no one seemed in danger. Kinda cool, though! :)

post-54451-134005052428_thumb.jpg

Awesome!!

I think you are quite brave, although I suppose it does no good to run in that situation :)