Sign in to follow this  
silentknight

semen retention experience , feelings and doubts

hello everyone,

i belong to the land of kamasutra, few months ago i had read Mantak Chia - Taoist Secrets of Love. i have a very high sex drive & as i live alone, i masturbate daily usually for 1-2 hrs,it has become a routine for me and i can ejaculate whenever i want, after reading Mantak Chia - Taoist Secrets of Love, i felt why waste the fountain of life,for the past few months while i masturbate and when i am about to ejaculate, i just squeeze(not using hands) the pc muscles (i dont use any methods given in the book), and i achieve orgasms but dont ejaculate,though sometimes i find few semen drops while i urinate thereafter. am i able to retain the semen? will it effect my health? am i following the right path? i do feel different when i squeeze my pc muscles without touching with hands,reaching orgasms without ejaculating. after doing this i can get an erection soon and have a very long and strong hard on with nice feeling. i had read everywhere that pc muscles should be squeezed before orgasms to delay orgasm,but i squeeze it while before orgasm,keep it squeezed till the orgasmic feeling is over(without ejaculation), does this mean i have retained the semen,because i dont see semen oozing out during the orgasm,just the few drops (that too sometimes,not regularly) that comes in the urine. so i just wanted to clear my confusion regarding what i am doing, does sqeezing the pc muscles prevent ejaculation(giving powerful orgasms) or delays it or both. experts, please throw some light on it.

I wouldn't take the risk with that sort of stuff unless you know exactly what you are doing and why you are doing it. There are plenty of people who have caused themselves health problems through incorrect practice.

• Like 1

Test the first urine after your sex practice.

Urinate in a glass and see if urine appears foamy.

In a normal health state, urine should appear clear. Check urine without sexual practice for comparison.

If it is foamy, your semen go into the bladder instead of go out.

You have a perfect control of your PC and you can have retrograde ejaculation at will.

Edited by DAO rain TAO

Test the first urine after your sex practice.

Urinate in a glass and see if urine appears foamy.

In a normal health state, urine should appear clear. Check urine without sexual practice for comparison.

If it is foamy, your semen go into the bladder instead of go out.

You have a perfect control of your PC and you can have retrograde ejaculation at will.

thank you very much Dao rain Tao,

i had at many times checked my urine after having orgasms(non-ejaculatory), i used to pee in a glass, it appears crystal clear 90% of the time, rarely i find few drops of semen in the urine,i have practiced a lot to control the pc muscles,gradually over the years of practice, now i am able to extend my masturbation time to around 2-3 hrs,i think i have control over my pc muscles. u said that u can have retrograde ejaculation at will, but doesnt the term retrograde ejaculation mean that the semen enters the bladder? instead of going to its intended place. if we find few drops of semen in urine,is it harmful? it is strange that i am able to orgasm (non-ejaculatory) without the use of the external locking(using three finger),just internally i sqeeze the pc muscles very hard & this stops the sperms from getting out & i recieve the utmost pleasure. sometimes i fear whether what i am doing is right method or not.

What you are doing is terribly wrong, you are seriously messing up with the natural flow of the 5 elements in your energetic system. Purify your mind by undertaking a serious internal martial art to cleanse and purify yourself. Yang style Taijiquan, Baguazhang, Xingyiquan, Ziranmen, etc.

Best of luck.

• Like 1

A retrograde ejaculation is only good for birth control, and is not cultivating life or energy. The loss is the same.

The PC muscles should only be used to keep you away from orgasm, not to keep in your juices when you already went straight to orgasm.

Also Even though a muscle retrograde orgasm is still safer than the million dollar point, it can still damage you.

I have regular male clients who have become Impotent or have had bad varicose veins suddenly burst out round their Inner thighs from retrograde orgasm techniques...

Cultivation happens in the realm of no orgasm. Thats right Zero Orgasm.

One stays in the 50 to 80% arousal range, and never gets to the point of no return where orgasm/ejaculation happens.

This has caused a lot of confusion, because there is a lot of talk about becoming Multi Orgasmic. People think that means Having one massive Orgasm then another then another, and it is not quite like that.

What really happens is that all pleasure becomes orgasmic, and each little surge which is really a mini orgasm, becomes amplified, and gets stronger and stronger, and comes on closer to gether [faster] till one is in a totally orgasmic state without any movment towards 'having an orgasm, which would result in ejaculation or retrograde ejaculation.

That way you loose no energy whatsoever, you move more and more deeply into mind exploding moments of love and connection with your partner, and after a few hours you are so satisfied, that even though still hard, you finish.

The 3 primary tools to achieve this are:

1.) PC squeezes and strength [repeat, only to totally avoid orgasm]

2.) Relaxation - relax and enjoy the ride.

3.) Pause. sometimes its better to just stop for a few min's, and laugh and connect with your partner in other ways...

Over the next month if you were to do this, you would find a strong build up of energy and horniness. Its basically like being celibate with none of the draw backs.

Many men find this to much and advocate ejaculating once a month, but as a Tantra friend put it recently, "Get a Life!" Find something to put that energy into.

And the spiritual benefits are great. The energy as it builds, will slowly fill your organs, channels and centers and eventually start triggering higher states, just by it self.

Amazing.

• Like 5

I think that if internal alchemy was really dependent on semen, then how could women do internal alchemy?

• Like 2

I think that if internal alchemy was really dependent on semen, then how could women do internal alchemy?

Well the Taoist reply would be that Women have eggs!

You know, the other half of the required ingredient for a body's life?

Hence the taoist women who 'turn back the dragon' and reabsorb their menstrual cycle so as to not feel depleted by the loss of blood and egg...

But this path is not for everyone.

And some with no discipline, who feel they already have everything within them, and resent being told that the deep transformations will take work, well they sit around and make fun of the teachings, without having honestly tried them themselves....

These 'new agers' will never achieve anything of note, but that is how it should be. They are not worthy! :lol:

The Universe doesn't run off a sense of Entitlement! :o

• Like 2

:)

Not interested in what you believe . . .

Is there any physiological evidence?

To what exactly?

There were studies carried out on some celibate Amish, who have a terrible time with their semen rotting and other ghastly effects, but they retain in a attitude of pure repression, and have no support exercises out side of a bucket of cold water...

The same kind of studies have been done on cultivators and yogis, who use transmutation and sublimation techniques, and guess what? Everything is healthy down there.

But the best way to see for your self, is to actually try it. Its an amazing practice, and it will utterly change your relationships.

Whats the worst that can happen?

You spend 6 months mastering your sexual skills and energy, and creating a much deeper connection with your partner! :wub::o

Sounds horrible and highly suspect! :D:lol:

The purpose of celibacy is to formulate an unbiased perspective in regards to gender, which compounds with "love for all". (imo) As a celibate male you aren't looking with biased eyes for woman to relieve your sexual desires, so instead you can communicate with equilibrium. Same goes with a female.

The end goal is not better sex, or anything to do with lust or desires. The goal is to find the equilibrium (imo)

Worshiping sexual sensations is the epitome of lust.

Edited by Informer
  • Like 1

The same kind of studies have been done on cultivators and yogis, who use transmutation and sublimation techniques, and guess what? Everything is healthy down there.

Your first post here was especially excellent.. glad you are still taking some time to write here..

In regards to the above quote, are there particular techniques you would recommend for someone who is not a Tantric adept, in order to transmute the energy? I find a sort of energetic wu-wei meditation before going to sleep helps quite a bit, and I'm thinking you might have extra guidance for those practicing retention in order to keep the energy in balance which you have found particularly effective, especially for those with less expertise than yourself..??

Do not ever squeeze to try and stop something that is happening naturally. Saving semen won't do anything. Orgasms still use a tremendous amount of energy. You still lose that semen, it leaves your testicles and just sits in your "tubes".

You can hurt yourself if you keep it up.

Your first post here was especially excellent.. glad you are still taking some time to write here..

In regards to the above quote, are there particular techniques you would recommend for someone who is not a Tantric adept, in order to transmute the energy? I find a sort of energetic wu-wei meditation before going to sleep helps quite a bit, and I'm thinking you might have extra guidance for those practicing retention in order to keep the energy in balance which you have found particularly effective, especially for those with less expertise than yourself..??

Sure. Cobra breath works well, when practiced daily. So does MCO. I do PC exercise every day with some kind of energy breathing technique...

Another is Bhajan or Kirtan singing. It seems to be easier to find these events these days, and devotional singing opens the heart, which also means a sublimation of energy. Any excess energy will easily move to the heart plexus in this environment. Even reading devotional poetry will do this, and is a wonderful past time.

Most Important is having strong Spiritual aspirations, as just having them creates a draw on the energy to move upwards. Study of sacred scriptures and texts that resonate with you and your path, will fortify and build your aspirations for enlightenment.

Crown chakra meditation, such as feeling for light and listening for the Om of existence in the crown, are valuable as well, and create a strong upwards draw.

Look after yourself. :)

Crown chakra meditation, such as feeling for light and listening for the Om of existence in the crown, are valuable as well, and create a strong upwards draw.

Look after yourself. :)

Seth,

Please go into a bit of detail with this information. I've wondered if it is possible to not have a religion, but still work with the crown energies, in order to connect to more "divine" energy.

I've had many interactions with the spirit world(whatever it is called), and bliss sensations in the crown, but I don't have a religion, and can't recreate any of these past experiences.

Thanks for your reply, and pretty much every post you've made in the last few days. Very helpful perspectives and experiential history!

Edited by Harmonious Emptiness

hello everyone,

i belong to the land of kamasutra, few months ago i had read Mantak Chia - Taoist Secrets of Love. i have a very high sex drive & as i live alone, i masturbate daily usually for 1-2 hrs,it has become a routine for me and i can ejaculate whenever i want, after reading Mantak Chia - Taoist Secrets of Love, i felt why waste the fountain of life,for the past few months while i masturbate and when i am about to ejaculate, i just squeeze(not using hands) the pc muscles (i dont use any methods given in the book), and i achieve orgasms but dont ejaculate,though sometimes i find few semen drops while i urinate thereafter. am i able to retain the semen? will it effect my health? am i following the right path? i do feel different when i squeeze my pc muscles without touching with hands,reaching orgasms without ejaculating. after doing this i can get an erection soon and have a very long and strong hard on with nice feeling. i had read everywhere that pc muscles should be squeezed before orgasms to delay orgasm,but i squeeze it while before orgasm,keep it squeezed till the orgasmic feeling is over(without ejaculation), does this mean i have retained the semen,because i dont see semen oozing out during the orgasm,just the few drops (that too sometimes,not regularly) that comes in the urine. so i just wanted to clear my confusion regarding what i am doing, does sqeezing the pc muscles prevent ejaculation(giving powerful orgasms) or delays it or both. experts, please throw some light on it.

I posted this in another thread and I'll post it here too, don't try this type of practice without the assistance of a qualified teacher. This level of cultivation is intended for very high level practitioners and in most schools is only taught after the student has MASTERED all the other forms of practice. Pressing on the perineum or PC muscle group can lead to lasting physical damage. I mentioned I had a friend who damaged his urethra using the "million dollar point" method who has already had two surgeries and may require another, but the consensus is the damage has been done and there may be no way to successfully repair it. Currently his bladder is working too hard to expel fluids, which as a result prevents him from releasing all the fluids when he urinates. The worst case scenarios are, he ends up having to wear diapers later in life because he wont be able to stop his urination, or he may have to have a tube to drain the fluids, either way it's not pretty. Now if you still want to fool around with these types of practices, then go ahead, but my warning isn't meant as a reactionary attempt to get people to masturbate or give up on semen retention practices, but rather to understand the full implications of the physical damage that can be caused.

With that said, you should also keep in mind that the damage to your jing production can also occur, which as other people have stated, can be irreversible. So even practicing retention through celibacy can cause lasting damage if you don't know what you're doing. If you're experiencing severe physical reactions during ejaculation after beginning semen retention practices, then something to keep in mind is that this type of damage may have occurred and you may need the assistance of a very high level practitioner to undo the blockages.

I know this type of practice sounds flashy and fun and seems like a quick way to attain higher levels of cultivation without having to work as hard at it, but keep in mind nothing good comes easy, it requires work and dedication. This especially goes for sexual practices. They aren't intended for the new or even mid-level practitioners, but for those at the very highest level of training. If you're not at that level and you want to practice semen retention, then get to that level and then do it.

On a side note, there's nothing wrong with limiting the amount of times you ejaculate, but keep in mind if it starts to cause you undue stress, through physical symptoms or psychological symptoms, then it's time to let it happen.

I've added this as an individual thread as well, so that everyone has the opportunity to read it and hopefully learn something about semen retention and its dangers.

Aaron

Edited by Twinner

Sign in to follow this