Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

Foot massage/reflexology

Well the relatives are flying in for thanksgiving. With the rise of false yang energy, I finally remebered to post this thread!

What is the deal with deep foort massage and reflexology? I heard something about breaking up the bones? Better Chi flow... so they are more limber and whatnot?

Anyone know some nifty foot-energy knowledge practice skills? Sources?

Or should I just get a tatoo like the Buddha with the wheels on the bottom?

Perhaps both!

(j/k about the tatoo :lol: )

for real

Edited by GrandTrinity

I've become a foot aficionado over time... walking/running (barefoot when convenient), and breathing through the soles of your feet while standing are good. Massage before bed is good too. IMO, the less cushioning your shoes provide, the better... Pavel says that you become measurably stronger with less cushioning and more balanced and sensitive as well. Simple topsiders are good like that... the modern moc.

(I tried to massage the soles of your feet and scalp before bed or a few nights ina row... trippy dreams and prophetic visions about the nature of kundalini)...

Opening up your feet is a good practice. Western Shoes have deformed feet from a young age. Opening your feet will not only treat illness through 'reflexology' but will give you a better connection to the earth, better balance and stability, and mo betta Tai Chi Chuan or Chi Gung, etc.

Generally speaking the feet, hands and ears are microcosms of the whole body and there can be a lot said for taking the time to simply rub the kinks out of these.

Sign in to follow this