Sign in to follow this  
phore

Scalar energy pendant

Well Friend, it goes along with what you're (and as far as I 'get' 5E theory and application, but a) I'm a n00b and B) i ought to stop calling 5E 'elements' and say 'phases' (or processes) instead because the latter makes it more obvious everything is changing/moving/interacting) Anyway, say I'm in a situation (the objective/subjective nature of the situation ought to be established first because I might be in one that subjectively feels and looks one way but is objectively different (or different from someone else's POV or with different measuring tools)

It seems to me a bit like being in the centre of a compass rose where you take bearings (or information) from various directions (and not just one or two) in order to figure out where you are and where everything else is in relationship to you. The you I'm referring to is your individual self, not the whole shebang. The whole shebang is working itself out just the way it does, but in the process it is gaining (your) awareness (I mean it's its own awareness really, but I can't explain the rest of the idea very well :-)) Anyway what I'm trying to get at is that when you gain awareness you gain it for (and from) the whole shebang, this means that rather than taking however long and whatever it takes to work itself out in limited (or non) awareness can be worked out (with awareness) more effectively from the POV of the shebang. The working out could suck for someone personally (say that the working involves you drowning at some point) but because the person is part of the shebang, the suckness is just more information to be aware of. I was going to compare it with 'learning' but I don't think our current ideas of learning describe it very well.

Narby does a good job of explaining the learning part in "Intelligence in Nature".

I had another idea about comparing it to a pilot's pre-flight checklist but that misses the phase/process part.

-//dog's-breakfast explanation-opinion-alert//

I'm always curious about these things whenever the Schumann resonance is mentioned.

The thing is, the actual frequency of the Shumann resonance started changing in the past decade or two, and as a result, you would probably be out of tune with the earth's resonant frequency if you did not update it each time..

This looks really awesome. It says it uses the Schumann resonance. I might end up buying their mini resonators.

I personally think all these pendants are crap.

Its just cashing in on tech fears within the New Age market.

Just look up any that have been tested by skeptics sites. The are bits of pretty tin, that do nothing. {ok sometimes they are pricier materials too, but they effect is the same}

If you want to 'believe' that they emit something that protects you, then you may trick yourself into feeling 'better' when you wear them. Thats ok I guess, but why not just do chikung, to look after your energy?

If these things worked, as in actually protected a human sized being from emf's, radio waves and god knows what else they claim, then every time one went near a mobile phone, while being used, reception would drop out. And they dont.

Not only that but say it was mildly effective, and did a little bit of what they claim. Some frequency's may get past, but it would arrive 'corrupted' and the listner would hear a bunch of scratchy noises, beeps and distortion.

But no! The frequency arrives intact, Every Time! No matter how many purple plates, Tesla discs... that you put in the way.

I had one hippy argue that they just make the 'vibes safe' which was clearly an emotional argument, based on him wanting to believe in his Tesla necklace, and what he 'Feels' from it, rather than an informed and logical counter. That said, any transformation of frequency, corrupts data.

I once demonstrated this to a bunch of my more gullible hippy friends.

We were having an argument about it, so I pulled out my mobile, and got a handfull of these devises and using blutac {an actual good invention} I stuck them all over the thing, and then had one of my friends ring it. I made them all talk through it too to drum in my point.

Now there are devices that actually do absorb frequencies, such as elf coils. Like an antenna they pick up the frequency, and then they turn it into electricity, but you don't wear these around your neck.

The American government apparently banned the use of Elf coils in some coastal town, that sat between their ULF dish and where they test their subs, because the subs were getting corrupted data instead of ULF radio messages.

When they investigated, they found some local electrician had been setting up Houses with Elf coils on the roofs, attached to battery's like a solar set up.

ULF's are very strong frequency's [they are needed to penetrate the ocean to reach a sub] and apparently the houses were running their lights primarily off the ULF transmission.

Seth.

• Like 2

Now there are devices that actually do absorb frequencies, such as elf coils. Like an antenna they pick up the frequency, and then they turn it into electricity, but you don't wear these around your neck.

The American government apparently banned the use of Elf coils in some coastal town, that sat between their ULF dish and where they test their subs, because the subs were getting corrupted data instead of ULF radio messages.

When they investigated, they found some local electrician had been setting up Houses with Elf coils on the roofs, attached to battery's like a solar set up.

ULF's are very strong frequency's [they are needed to penetrate the ocean to reach a sub] and apparently the houses were running their lights primarily off the ULF transmission.

Seth.

So I could mount one on my car right. Would it have a large enough radius to create a dead zone at my work.

Hey all just as an update.

I picked up a few black tourmaline. They seem to emit enough negative ions to cancel any electronic scources of stress from affecting my field.

Still waiting on schumann resonators.

Love and light.

schumann resonators came in.

in my opinion

Way too grounding for my tastes.

After an hour i removed them from my room and placed one on my cell phone. I am planning to give the others to a friend, with too many electronics.

Im going to stick with the tourmaline and maybe pick up some malacite. I like crystals.

Love and light

Im going to stick with the tourmaline

Hi Tony.

Nice to see you around.

How are you using the tourmaline? Are you wearing it, and if so, how? Do you have any recommendations for where to buy it?

I have been trying to work on my own shield, but I do want to give tourmaline a try.

Thanks,

Tyler

Hi Tony.

Nice to see you around.

How are you using the tourmaline? Are you wearing it, and if so, how? Do you have any recommendations for where to buy it?

I have been trying to work on my own shield, but I do want to give tourmaline a try.

Thanks,

Tyler

I have 1 tourmaline stones around my house. I carry 2 in my pocket. My girlfriend wears one on her neck wrapped in copper.

I did end up putting 2 of the resonators on my wifi. Much better now.

Hi Tony.

Nice to see you around.

Thanks,

Tyler

Hi just noticed this question and thought id chime in as i love collecting crystals and reading about their different uses in older cultures

You can buy them on amazon and etsy, iv never tried them so i cant comment on quality

You can find alot at healingcrystals.com for decent price, last i checked they had several different varieties of tourmaline

A local shop near me has a website i sometimes go to ntrocks.com

Hope it helps

I like orgonite.

I'm gathering appropriate materials as I encounter them and will be making my own pyramids soon.

Nice, i love orgonite 2, just made my first pyramid a couple weeks ago.  :D

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this