Sign in to follow this  
Osalina

Alchemy of 5 Elements - Book On lIne

I everyone,

Well I got my book back on line "The Alchemy of the 5 Elements - The Legend of the Beet Brothers" with copies available. There are 2 Links.

Amazon.com has a cool thing that allows you to read certain pages. So anyone interested in getting a better idea of how I incorporated these ideas around the 5 Elements in a Children's story for adults and children. To me it is providing knowledge in a more Zen fashion.

Here is Amazon.com link: http://www.amazon.com/The-Alchemy-Elements-Legend-Brothers/dp/147742895X

Dear Old Green

Thanks. I do find combining imaginative story with actual information that is fact helps to absorb the knowledge much deeper. Also my characters can get away with saying more outrageous things, and whose going to talk back or get as upset with a beet or a carrot. My book availability is down again. I decided to add my picture on the back and a short Bio, just so the back cover has more than the ISBN number and code. I added it last night, so hopefully it will show available copies within the next day or so.

Dear MythMaker,

I love that statement. Each day I maintain my body, only to find the sea once more at my sand castle. When I watched psychic surgery done and had it done, I saw inside the body, the surgeon removed cysts and tumors from peoples body and put them in a bowl and sealed the body, washed a little blood into bowl and within seconds their was no scar and no trace of anyone having entered the body.

When she explained how it was done, she said that the material existence is just energy vibrating at various rates and frequencies. I believe it is the slower frequencies that take on denser and more physical reality. She said that by raising ones vibration to higher frequencies, one can move through what appears material and remove denser objects, for people who need to see, but still be working at a higher frequency. Also when I did fire walking it was like that for me. Changing frequencies so what would normally burn, is like dancing in the sand. Or in marshal arts cutting through large blocks, moving through dense matter like butter.

We each have a Myth we are Making in time. When we see our lives patterns, we get in touch with the dream stuff that weaves the Myths into the actual manifestations to tell us a story of what we came here for. I do not know if your familiar with Joseph Campbell, but he has some great insights on myths. Keep shining

Much Love,

Osalina

Dear MythMaker,

I love that statement. Each day I maintain my body, only to find the sea once more at my sand castle. When I watched psychic surgery done and had it done, I saw inside the body, the surgeon removed cysts and tumors from peoples body and put them in a bowl and sealed the body, washed a little blood into bowl and within seconds their was no scar and no trace of anyone having entered the body.

When she explained how it was done, she said that the material existence is just energy vibrating at various rates and frequencies. I believe it is the slower frequencies that take on denser and more physical reality. She said that by raising ones vibration to higher frequencies, one can move through what appears material and remove denser objects, for people who need to see, but still be working at a higher frequency. Also when I did fire walking it was like that for me. Changing frequencies so what would normally burn, is like dancing in the sand. Or in marshal arts cutting through large blocks, moving through dense matter like butter.

We each have a Myth we are Making in time. When we see our lives patterns, we get in touch with the dream stuff that weaves the Myths into the actual manifestations to tell us a story of what we came here for. I do not know if your familiar with Joseph Campbell, but he has some great insights on myths. Keep shining

Much Love,

Osalina

Thank you Osalina

Each day I maintain my body, only to find the sea once more at my sand castle to me is the human condition

and yes i am familiar with Joseph Campbell

Ones life is nothing more than myth especially after you leave your body and people start making things up :)

Have you seen my paintings posted here on Tao Bums

Review http://www.artezine....s/19/19sbc.html

Direct link to paintings http://www.etaoin.com/yj_cat00.html

I'd be curious as to what you think

Sign in to follow this