Informer

7 Elements

6elements-1.jpg

These elements are ever present in our daily lives and obvious for anyone with an open mind to see.

Space: is the very bare emptiness or relative void which all phenomena must arise, it is at the center as it is what all that can be perceived must arise within.

Lightning: Our neurons fire with electrical sparks like lightning, giving rise to our conscious mind. (brain)

Heart: Love and healing. Our bodies immune system helps keep us healthy. (Thymus)

Fire: Our body metabolism gives off excess heat which is used to keep us warm. (Thyroid)

Water: Most of our bodies contents is water, water has 2 poles to dissolves most substances, which is often used to describe the formless form. (Blood)

Wind: We breath air to get oxygen for respiration. (Lungs)

Earth: Our bodies have a skeleton of bones to hold our shape. (Bones)

I made a few obvious correlations, but I think there are many more you may find for yourself as well.

If we collapse the circles representing the outer elements towards the center of awareness we get the seed of life found in sacred geometry as well. (Image on the right)

Edited by Informer

6elements.jpg

These elements are ever present in our daily lives and obvious for anyone with an open mind to see.

Lightning: Our neurons fire with electrical sparks like lightning, giving rise to our conscious mind. (brain)

Heart: Love and healing. Our bodies immune system helps keep us healthy. (Thymus)

Fire: Our body metabolism gives off excess heat which is used to keep us warm. (Thyroid)

Water: Most of our bodies contents is water, water has 2 poles to dissolves most substances, which is often used to describe the formless form. (Blood)

Wind: We breath air to get oxygen for respiration. (Lungs)

Earth: Our bodies have a skeleton of bones to hold our shape. (Bones)

I made a few obvious correlations, but I think there are many more you may find for yourself as well.

Interesting, I'm willing to buy lightning, but heart(?) as an element? Hmnnn. Ofcourse other systems have wood, so maybe heart isn't that strange.

Thank you for offering your perspective and insight thelerner!

Heart do seem to be the oddball out, and I think that it is because its manifestation is unique to life. I could have put life there, or spirit, but I think love is the underlying current of it. Love is the key to peace within ourselves and the key to building our earth and humanity into a heavenly place for ourselves and for future generations. That i why I include it because it seems to be a very important aspect to allow us all to accept one another, regardless of our faults.

Edited by Informer
  • Like 1

OK! *Fixed*

Here are what I am thinking of some correlations to our 7 senses.

Touch : Wind

Taste: Fire

Smell: Water

Feel: Heart

Awareness: Space

Thought: Electricity

Hear: Earth

Here is what I think to be the correlations to chakra's

Crown : Electricity

Third eye: Space

Throat: Wind

Heart: Heart

Solar plexus: Fire

Navel: Water

Root: Earth

Edited by Informer

Interesting Informer. Do you have a source for your info or did you discover it yourself?