chi 2012

Bully Karma

I remember the very first day of kindergarten

It was very scary because my parents just drove me there without telling me anything because I was just a dumb kid or something

When they left me there I JUST BEAT UP EVERY KID I SAW :lol:

Later the teacher was supposed to introduce me but everyone was like, "Yeah, we know him alright" :lol:

• Like 2

It was very scary because my parents just drove me there without telling me anything because I was just a dumb kid or something

Later the teacher was supposed to introduce me but everyone was like, "Yeah, we know him alright" :lol:

Haha. My nickname is preschool was the "Incredible Hulk". I used to get sent home from preschool and Kindergarten for hitting and kicking kids. A couple years ago at Christmas my grandma was talking bout my 5 year old cousin. She was saying he just doesn't understand it when kids are mean. Then she turned toward me and shot me one of those "mean Grandma stares". Grandmas remember everything.

i like karma... lol its good to take responsibility for what happens to us. In the end its more empowering, and without that responsibility, i think we stay stuck in patterns of blaming others and generating the same karmic results!

i don't think its good to think too logically about karma, but thats just me. I'm sure some people just think really logically about everything.. it just seems to me that in what could be an infinitely long lifespan (soul-wise) its nearly impossible to say what comes from what, and which lifetime.

I do believe that we generate the seeds of experience based on our actions and especially our intentions.

My school years were hellish, i liked to dye my hair and wear jewelry, listen to punk music, write poetry and make art, so i was (of course) a goddam communist faggot! Hahahha this was before MTV sold counter culture to the masses, so nobody was familiar with those behaviors in a way that they could put a convenient label on. (lol except the aforementioned...)

i used to resent my bullies but then i felt bad for them cause they were stuck (and probably still are) in narrow minded hate based ways of thinking and relating to other humans. now i don't really feel much at all for them.

Given a choice between being interesting and picked on for it, or being big and mean and small minded, i would have to choose the former, with all the abuse and angst of it, no question

And has anything changed since Kindergarten?

Karma seems to act out in ways that are difficult to comprehend. My own view is that it is a waste of time to attempt using reason to work out the laws of cause and effect. Better to try doing as little harm as possible and leave it at that.

Edited by Chang

After that kindergarten I went to one that was attached to a school

There were some stupid fights and I refused to study for a long time until I got so bored that I actually started studying

Weird thing, in that school and school after next one, the class above would just bully class bellow, but I think that only happened to our class

Day starts, I'm one of the first kids who arrive in first grade and some second graders show up and start throwing stuff at me while I hide behind some desks

Then more kids from my class show up and hide too

Then more second graders show up until there's some mini war going on every morning

In my class we also managed to make some fight club but I kinda lost most of the time, or the kids who wanted to fight were the stronger ones and would fight just to win hmm

Funny karma related story, I went to another school at around 6th grade and this bully kid from my first school showed up in my class and was like "aw yeaaaaaa, I'm here now"

Everyone in my class was like, "wtf is that about"

Later he was called to my class to help move a table or something and at that time I was standing next to the door while he walked past me, that's when I noticed something

I didn't notice it when he first walked into my class to try to talk me down because I was sitting down but, he was actually shorter then me by a head

And he didn't bother me ever again :lol:

After that all the bully related things stopped everywhere and I was friends with everybody!

• Like 1

Karma can come from the past, present, or future. In other words, it's not limited by linear time as we know it.

In your case, your ancestors are leaning on you to resolve their bullying experiences (bullying others), corrected and deleted.

Cool thanks. I could never figure out why I was drawn to join the military in this life time...I never agreed with the structure. I had a past life regression once and had visions that I was a real hardass high ranking officer in a past life...I thought that possibly I made these visions up.

Then I had a karma removal session once with this lady. I didn't tell her anything and she said I used to be a military commander in different lifetimes....And she cleared my karma from the people that were killed from the battles.

So, I think my past life visions were correct. I never really had bullying karma in the military in this lifetime...But I always asked myself what the hell am I doing as an enlisted person. I always felt if I had to deal with the stupid structure - I should at least be an officer. So, I guess my soul wanted to see things from a different perspective.

Right now my karma overall seems pretty mellow....So, I think I've figured out everything out that I needed to...I don't feel the need to figure stuff out anymore.

Karma can come from the past, present, or future. In other words, it's not limited by linear time as we know it.

In your case, your ancestors are leaning on you to resolve their bullying experiences (bullying others), corrected and deleted.

Oh yeah...This also makes sense concerning my mom. She doesn't have a mean bone in her body - but has always had a lot of injuries and health problems. I think she has past life bully karma. I always felt I was suppose to heal her injuries in some way...So, I'm going to start practicing on her with Qigong, Matrix Energetics, and possibly learn the Yuen and other healing methods.

1. Practitioner must be NEUTRAL

2. Centerline to centerline connection to the client

3. Ask the question with logic

4. Stop thinking, feel for strong and weak and wait for the answer

5. Make a correction with focused mental energy to the centerline to strengthen any weakness, 100% with infinite potential

6. Make a deletion by making the weakness strong to dissipate, zero to the power of minus infinity

Sincerely,

-Adam

Adam,

Makes sense, the more I am able to shut off my internal chatter, the more I feel during practice.

If you don't mind answering a few questions - Do you feel/sense exact situations or just connections when working the Yuen Method?

Adam,

Makes sense, the more I am able to shut off my internal chatter, the more I feel during practice.

If you don't mind answering a few questions - Do you feel/sense exact situations or just connections when working the Yuen Method?

Both, depending on the circumstances.

Saying bullying is due to karma from a past life is a cop out. One of the most ridiculous things I've heard was when some Buddhism 'master' claimed that the hundreds of thousands of people that died from the Christmas day Tsunami were struck because of the karma they accumulated in their past lives. No, it wasn't because an earthquake occurred and caused a shift in the Earth beneath the ocean, it was because of some mystical and imperceptible force that followed them from their past life.

Karma is a way to ensure that people act along social norms by causing them to fear punishment for their abnormal behavior in their next life. It's not unlike the Christian concept of hell and heaven and serves the exact same purpose. I guess if you're gullible enough to fall for it, then it's probably something you need to help guide your moral actions anyways, so it probably does serve a purpose, but for me it just seems so ridiculous that in modern times we still believe in these superstitious things.

Aaron

• Like 1

Saying bullying is due to karma from a past life is a cop out. One of the most ridiculous things I've heard was when some Buddhism 'master' claimed that the hundreds of thousands of people that died from the Christmas day Tsunami were struck because of the karma they accumulated in their past lives. No, it wasn't because an earthquake occurred and caused a shift in the Earth beneath the ocean, it was because of some mystical and imperceptible force that followed them from their past life.

Karma is a way to ensure that people act along social norms by causing them to fear punishment for their abnormal behavior in their next life. It's not unlike the Christian concept of hell and heaven and serves the exact same purpose. I guess if you're gullible enough to fall for it, then it's probably something you need to help guide your moral actions anyways, so it probably does serve a purpose, but for me it just seems so ridiculous that in modern times we still believe in these superstitious things.

Aaron

Karma has nothing to do with fear of punishment or religious thinking, this seems to be a common misconception about karma. It has to do with everyday action and reaction, cause and effect. It's not some kind of fate or destiny that is entirely written in stone, although some karma must be played out to be resolved (meaning it can't be cleared, the person with the karma must have certain experiences to resolve it).

For example, between two people there can be an energy of "I owe you, you owe me payback, revenge, getting even, or score to settle." This is karma and it can come from the past, present, or future. Karma is not limited to our temporal concept of time.

The only way you can really know this is true is by connecting to your own insight. Rational concepts or thinking don't provide truthful answers, they just limit our perception of what's really going on.

The conceptual mind makes all kinds of proclamations and assertions. On the whole, for humanity, when we use our rational mind to answer questions about the nature of reality, we get it right about 1 to 3% of the time; in other words it's basically luck. When we use our insight, that number goes up to about 97%.

How do I know this is true? Because I use my insight to answer deep questions. Of course, nobody needs insight to know how much a cup of coffee or bar of chocolate costs.

Sincerely,

-Adam

Aaron

For the most part karma doesn't have to be figured out. Yes, the Tsunami happened because that is what the earth does, and has been doing that for millions of years. Probably on some deep level the people that died from the earthquake were volunteers, and were paying some kind of karma. But it doesn't matter.

If you're are walking down the street and some crazy person is beating a bunch of people up, the logical thing to do is to stop that person. Someone shouldn't say "Well that's just their karma - and not do anything". So for the most part I think karma doesn't need to be figured out. But at the same time when you know how cause and effect works - you can come to insights about your life and make corrections.

Edited by chi 2012