Sign in to follow this  
HupGerk

Important WBBM update regarding online distribution

Hi everyone,

It saddens me to report that due to an increase in fradulent activity where dishonest individuals attempt to pull off scams in order to download our instructional videos we have decided to stop our current distribution online.

We are looking into other more secure ways of sending the files and digital delivery will resume once we have found a satisfactory solution that is less vulnerable to these scammers.

In the meantime, we can provide physical copies of our instructional videos that will be shipped via regular mail. We realise that this is an extra inconvinience due to longer delivery times and shipping costs and will do what we can to keep S&H to a miminum. Please contact me on email sifuchris @ gmail.com for more information if you wish to place an order.

We also want to thank all the nice, decent people who have purchased our videos in a legitimate manner! We really do appreciate your support and hope that you are enjoying the training experience!

Kind regards,

Sifu Christer Wretfors

European representative Warrior Body Buddha Mind

Hi Chris,

Sorry you have been forced to suspend online orders. My friend Mike Kaniewski speaks very highly of your dvd's and system.

What method did you use before? would it be possible to have buyers do a bank transfer which when cleared the product would be sent to a dropbox?

Hope this is resolved before long.

All the best,

Ed

Wretfors Sifu,

You still can send files to those who bought your files before and you get payment

and have cashed. Make it so that it only go to these e-mails but no others

and do not make it avaible to download it from the webpage directly but only from their

E-mail provider.

Well I do like the comfortabe delivery of products, still aware that the Hung Lung Hei Gong and Bak Fu Sunn Yee Gong is still time taking to practise and I am aware that the production is dedicated to the three children as a libary, if doing so you have plenty time to solve this situation. I am happily to get the information share as the

forms and the teachings to them provide lots of useful mechanics for other things.

As well kind regards to you too,

Q

@ Edward M,

Thanks mate, I have only the highest regard for Mike and his knowledge. He is one of the few out there who really understands his art inside out :) The problem with the method we used before is that there is an exploit where people can use the combo of immediate, autogenerated download links and PayPal to reclaim their money after downloading the merchandise. I know a lot of sellers are having this same problem and are seriously angry with PayPal for helping the scammers. We are looking at a new solution which involves proper authentication of each buyer plus manual distribution of the download links, basically something very similar to your suggestion. Hopefully it will be up and running sooner rather than later but it will probably be a month or two.

@ Friend,

Thank you very much for the kind words. You know, I was sceptical at first about the whole video idea since I figured people would only buy the videos and not take the training seriously. It is nice to be proven wrong in a positive way for once :) Keep up the hard work and enjoy the training!

@ Seth,

Thanks Bro, yup...the world is full of them sadly. Fortunately they are still a minority, it is just that they are so much more noticeable since they tend to stick out amongst all the decent people.

Amazon has a very secure site where your DVD's can be purchased and downloaded. Also Amazon has a video on demand service where your DVD's can be viewed for one week for a small fee. That way, many more can benefit from these practices. I can find the info. and post later.

Here is an example from there instant video site. One can either rent, which is streaming from their site or buy.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Dinstant-video&field-keywords=wild+goose

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update to let you all know we are up and running again!

http://www.warriorbodybuddhamind.com

The new website is still in its early stages and we will be adding lots of cool stuff in the near future including a section for WBBM members only with social networking, videos, insiders training tips etc.

Once again, a huge thank you to everyone who has shown concern and offered support, both here on the forum and through emails and messages :)

Kind regards,

Sifu Christer

Amazon has a very secure site where your DVD's can be purchased and downloaded. Also Amazon has a video on demand service where your DVD's can be viewed for one week for a small fee. That way, many more can benefit from these practices. I can find the info. and post later.

Here is an example from there instant video site. One can either rent, which is streaming from their site or buy.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Dinstant-video&field-keywords=wild+goose

This would be an excellent solution. Good suggestion, ralis!

• Like 1

HupGerk,

I highly suggest createspace it pays your earning from your sales via check or direct deposit. There are alot of qigong masters on this forum that use it. https://www.createspace.com/Signup.jsp I have a creatspace account and I highly suggest it. As i have made thousands from amazon myself and can personally attest that they do pay.

Edited by templetao
  • Like 1

Hi Brother Dale,

Thanks for your support mate, and to all the people that have emailed us as well bought our products at WBBM. We appreciate the kind feedback, we are slowly getting back to releasing rare information from all our systems and all these different practices are safe and can be learnt with other stuff. But please remember as much as all this KOOL information is being released, dont get caught up on thinking you can do it all straight away, its taken me close to 30yrs of training and im only releasing the informtion of these different arts cause some people resonate with certain things and I want to offer these certin practices for YOU to learn and chose. If you are students of ours collecting the information is great and WE really do appreciate it but just remember or try and develop one ppractice at a time 1st, be true to yourself and the art. If you think one is more powerful than the other it maybe just your internal energy that resonates with it nothing more, they are all excellent otherwise I wouldnt release or even be bothered practicing / researching these arts myself.

Some peeps love the Bak Mei Red Dragon practice, and some love the power of the SYG, 2 different systems but both give healthy results and both work on cultivating just in different ways. The Golden Mantis Systems Internal system will be out soon and it has another different method of cultivation and some of u may think that is more suited than the others, its all just a different way of training but still doing cultivation.

Anyway I hope that you all are training and finding the richness in these arts that I do, any questions please contact myself or Sifu Christer. If you are wondering you can be online students of any of myself and Sifu Christer we do accept students but only serious people wanting to advance and support the WBBM Lifestyle. Both of us teach some of the same stuff and also other different stuff so check out our online courses @ warriorbodybuddhamind.com and come join the WBBM Team.

Best

Sifu Garry Hearfield

Hi Ralis,

Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately the music is a tiny bit load and I didnt know this as on my computer it sounded fine, many have bought it and can still hear my voice it isnt as bad as you are making out to be, I just watched it on my TV also. I have had many emails from other Bak Mei practictioner that are learning it and have had results so it seems that they could hear the instructon. My computer IMAC has packed it in and unfortunately I cannot change the sound its there to stay. We will now write on our website that the music was a little load this must of been as my computer was on its way out! :( Very sorry you think you cannot hear me at all, but I definetly can and so does many others that have bought it the only issue is the music was tiny bit load but still I could hear my voice.

Will take your comment on board and in he future will make sure that doesnt happen although my I believe that was my computer on its way out cause it was all fine on my comp when it was working. :(

regards

Sifu Garry

Hi Ralis,

Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately the music is a tiny bit load and I didnt know this as on my computer it sounded fine, many have bought it and can still hear my voice it isnt as bad as you are making out to be, I just watched it on my TV also. I have had many emails from other Bak Mei practictioner that are learning it and have had results so it seems that they could hear the instructon. My computer IMAC has packed it in and unfortunately I cannot change the sound its there to stay. We will now write on our website that the music was a little load this must of been as my computer was on its way out! :( Very sorry you think you cannot hear me at all, but I definetly can and so does many others that have bought it the only issue is the music was tiny bit load but still I could hear my voice.

Will take your comment on board and in he future will make sure that doesnt happen although my I believe that was my computer on its way out cause it was all fine on my comp when it was working. :(

regards

Sifu Garry

Thanks!

There are some areas, not all, which are difficult for me to discern clearly. Your level of detailed instruction is most appreciated.

I started the sitting practices today.

Edited by ralis

@ Ralis,

The Red Dragon Hei Gung video has been updated, I will send you a download link for the new version to your e-mail.

If anyone else who also bought the video is having difficulties hearing the instructions, please contact us using the same e-mail address you originally used to order your copy and we will send you a download for the new version.

Kind regards,

Sifu Christer

This Golden Mantis Hei Gung is not beginners stuff and is strongly pushing and can be very demanding on the body as it forces structures open.

Forces are mainly work in the chest in sitting and standing in diaphragm.

One has to take care of breathing more gentle. It would be wise to exercise other more gentle things like Red Dragon or Sunn Yee Gong.

Quality is good this time. I still have some additional recommendation:

When a form is long one do a fast run of the form so it stays in the brain.

Else media player can fasten the speed so it is optional. From Information

and showing an exercised form it is well done. Other things are decoration.

Yes, the seated and standing one soft and one uses soft and hard combined, dont under estimate them, they will develop some very powerful results!

Since when you became Sifu "Herafield"? Time 1:00 :lol:

Edit:

The sitting is something I try to figure out. The concentration in the middle Dantien is great and the movement of the hands moving the energy trough all three Dantiens. The development is sort of quantity

which is needed in the standing form.

The standing is quite interesting, looking forward for the second DVD. But I feel it has something with the potential I see which is the explosiv use of the LDT- field in expansion backing up the hands in connection of the Mantis hands pointing field.

The speed to expand and contract the LDT is... slow, I think developing the internal force behind is .... slower. And the main point is first to have enough

energy to produce a big enough field.

Can understand why on has to use the Mantis Hand else other hands do not work well.

I find the this set quite interesting.

Edited by Friend

The standing set has many layers or levels of development, 1st thing is to pressurize the air / qi inside different parts of the body whilst understanding the locking machanism, muscles & tendons. The rib muscles and core is worked or should be, forcing the air/qi into the lower dan tian. This will radiate outwards pushing qi into the bones and out and into skin.

The Seated practice will open the energy up through the softer more relaxed way, as well breathing in the light into the body which will heal organs and so forth.

Glad you enoying the Gum Tong Long!

Sifu Garry

P.S If im not fucking up the sound im spelling my name wrong...lmao ;)

• Like 1

Hi Yall,

Im happy to announce that we will be releasing more of the SYG levels very soon!!

The static standing level 2 will start filming very soon and again done by Sifu Christer Wretfors, and Ill be doing a SYG Complete Level 1 DVD of the seated, standing, standing short & long form as ive had many people contacting us for the complete level 1.

For anyone interested we also accept online students that wish to learn our methods @ Warrior Body Buddha Mind, we have a few systems that we offer. Its starting to build and we will be closing our doors at a certain amount so if you interested please contact us if you wanna be part of the WBBM Team?!

Also our new website is up and we are looking to have a members section only (Inner Temple) that we will be sharing certain information only to on all subjects within WBBM.

www.warriorbodybuddhamind.com

Train hard, achieve much!!

Sifu Garry

Sign in to follow this